What language can I learn over the summer? What language should I learn?

What language can I learn over the summer? What language should I learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

pagef30.com/2008/08/why-norwegian-is-easiest-language-for.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What language can I learn over the summer?
french or spanish

>What language can I learn over the summer? What language should I learn?
french or spanish

Go or Swift

Either Spanish, French, Portuguese or Italian. The easiest and fastest for English speakers

>posts spanish flag
>oh jeez Sup Forums what language could i possibly be learning this summer please give me attention i will not even attempt it anyway pls just give me attention

Please go back to making out with mooses and hockeysticks.

>i will not even attempt it anyway
what kind of pathetic work ethic do you have?

You will spend the rest of the summer worrying about which

Look mate if you want to learn a language you need to either be enthousiastic aboot it or have a reason to be learning it. Not even knowing what language you would like to learn is not a great first step, eh.

OOOOO you killed eem' senpai.

What language can I learn over the summer?
Not Spaninsh
What language should I learn?
Spanish

Russian or Basque. Go big or go home.

He can totally learn Spanish over the summer. Could he learn to speak it fluently? No.

Swedish. It's the easiest language for an English speaker to learn. I am almost say it is English but with the words replaced yet nearly in the same order.

>Swedish. It's the easiest language for an English speaker to learn.
Hmmm I would say Dutch.

Dutch
>What language should I learn?
German

I'd say Frisian, or even easier, Scots

German, aka the most worthless language to learn. Unless he plans on reconnecting with his Aryan roots of course.

Is is better than spanish which is spoken by poor people.

I doubt anyone can "learn" any language in three months

No. Swedish is significantly easier to learn than Dutch. Swedish verbs do not conjugate for person or number, and everything else relating to grammar is also much simpler. Swedish word order is also MUCH easier to learn compared to Dutch's immensely complicated word order system. The one area that Dutch is easier in is that the vocabulary is often closer in Dutch.

An important thing must be said: Just because a language is more closely related, does not mean it is easier. English is more closely related to Icelandic than it is to Spanish, and Spanish is significantly easier to learn.

For us English speaking folk

pagef30.com/2008/08/why-norwegian-is-easiest-language-for.html

Afrikaans is the easiest natural language to learn for English speakers, but Norwegian is not far behind.

In three months, he can totally learn all the rules of the Spanish Language. Doesn't mean he will know vocabulary.

Bueno es diferente conocer las reglas a de hecho hablar y poder mantener una conversación Ameribro

That's not what I've heard. They say Dutch is the easiest