V2K

Is anyone familiar with voice to skull technology? I think I'm hearing subliminal voices calling me dumb. Some other things they say are:
>dumb
>I don't like this guy
>I really don't like this guy
>I like this guy
>I really like this guy
>stop
>no way
>let's get him
>let's go

Female voices saying
>gross
>show some respeeeeect

I'm in my 30's and don't have any history of schizophrenia. Could this technology be real?

Other urls found in this thread:

cochlear.com/wps/wcm/connect/au/home/discover/cochlear-implants/the-nucleus-6-system/six-reasons/use-natural-hearing
cochlear.com/wps/wcm/connect/au/home/discover/cochlear-implants/the-nucleus-6-system/how-it-works
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect#Conspiracy_theories
wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Go to a psychiatrist.

You had better start eating healthy exercising and avoiding stress and pray to whatever god you believe in that it doesn't get worse.

The shrink said I wasn't crazy.

Some other things are:
>oh boy
>my my
>oh my

Go to a psychiatrist.

Might be a good time to start writing your own OS.

Find a better one. Seriously, it's not normal for a healthy brain to be hearing voices like that.

Auditory hallucinations can be pretty sweet but yeah if you hear that shit and you aren't on a lot of drugs or in a situation where hallucinations are expected, i.e. falling asleep or waking up, then you are schizophrenic.

Inner ear anatomy is cute, but auditory physiology is much more interesting.

I had 3 shrinks. Schizophrenia appears in your twenties, and I'm well past that.

Some other things are:
>well well
>what kid of ______ is that
>how much is that

Thanks goodness the closest I've ever come to auditory hallucinations was tinnitus. However I occasionally hallucinate the sensation of a bug crawling on a part of me or sometimes I'll see a bug crawling in my peripheral but when I turn to look there's nothing there.

kek

One last thing I hear is
>I really like _____[whatever you're doing]
>I can't believe you just said that

I suspect these are commands to record and flag actions for a biometric database system.

You're nuttier than a fucking snickers bar mate. Get help.

It's most likely a psychosis, no matter what exactly you call it. And if it is you need some antipsychotics dude.If the cause is somatic it could be encephalitis or a tumor (among others). Consult a psychiatrist and get an MRT, a liquor analysis and something like Risperidone as treatment.

The sooner you start treatement the better the outcome. Schizophrenia is a bitch that goes hand in hand with brain atrophy and you want your brain to shrink do you? Don't let that shit get chronic.

Take some niacin

>MRT
>There is no major clinical trial supporting the effectiveness of the method.
No thanks. Thank you for the advice though.

Last but not least:
>I can't believe this guy

I've seen schizophrenia first hand. It's not what I have. For one thing, you wouldn't be getting detailed replies from me. Thank you though.

>supporting the effectiveness of the method

Are you fucking kidding me? The MRT has to be done to eliminate the possibility that encephalitis/a tumor is causing your symptoms. It's not about schizophrenia diagnosis, that shit is done by anamnesis and safe exclusion of somatic causes.

This would be all well and good if your theory weren't centered around some kind of super advanced metal gear solid codec that had been installed on you without your knowledge.

You're so fucking loopy you can't even see it mate.

>Take some niacin
shave your legs

You haven't seen shit, there are high functional ones and less functional. Schizophrenia or not, that doesn't matter. These symptomas are psychotic. They also appear in severe depression, schizoaffective disorder, borderline personality disorder and a whole lot of other diagnosis. Treatment is often not depending on diagnosis but on symptoms, and in your case, as well as in aforementioned disorders, antipsychotics are (part of) the treatment. Stuff like Risperidone and Olanzapine.

Don't listen to them man. I know what you're going through. 'They' took me out of bed one night, I woke up in some kind of foreign, I highly suspect alien, room and I was being operated on. I woke up the next morning with my ears ringing and very painful sensation in my head. Ever since then I've been hearing voices. I attempted to operate on myself and remove the implants in my ears but they're too far in there. I was able to take a picture of a fragment of one and it looked like some kind of metallic object, very likely not made by man. I hope it gets better for you, I've learned to deal with the voices. I'm saving up to have an operation done by a doctor in Mexico I've been in contact with to remove them alltogether.

Only I didn't say it was installed.

Odd we have a based psychotherapist on a technology board.

You are (not) well

A 6th year med student from europe (I'm done in september) who works in a psych ward and likes to browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /lit/

Also why the hell are you posting a pic of cochlea implants? Shit is not in the ear like the shitposter here tries to make you believe It has to be put behind the ear via operation inside the fucking skull, fidelity is shit and it doesn't work without the outer parts (microphone, battery, processor). You would know if you had these (scars, skull CT/Xray scans), unless you were deluded and dude you are.

>med student
Good to know. It's not an implant.

>pic is not an implant

You sure? Because I am.

cochlear.com/wps/wcm/connect/au/home/discover/cochlear-implants/the-nucleus-6-system/six-reasons/use-natural-hearing

Better link:

cochlear.com/wps/wcm/connect/au/home/discover/cochlear-implants/the-nucleus-6-system/how-it-works

I don't have an implant.

If you had that and you'd go through a metal detector it would sound. This is a simple test to prove if you have it. Please go see a psychiatrist.

>voice2skull

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect#Conspiracy_theories

Your pic was made by a "fan" of that theory as written here: wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

But ok, I get it, it's an interesting non falsifiable delusion. I won't be able to convince you, since delusions can't be corrected, but my advice is go see a psychiatrist, tell them about these voices coming from this state/military contraption, maybe you also have feelings of being persecuted you want to share and whatever you have. Get diagnosed and take your antipsychotics. Take back control your life. I wish you the best.

>see a psychiatrist
see above

>antipsychotics
I would if they worked. Thanks.

Do you know firsthandedly they do not work? I have a feeling you haven't seen any psychiatrist user.
Even so, I'll follow your theory a bit. Why is it that they (the government) would force these implants on you?

First shrink put me on Sertraline (100MG) and Olanzapine (15MG). Second put me on Quetiapine Fumarate (200MG) for sleep mostly because I requested it. And for the final time, no implants.

Ok interesting, quetiapine is supposedly one of the more effective meds too. What is it that you believe v2k is and how is the tech leveraged?

I can't reveal. Good luck to you.

We took the b8 8/8 m8

Kena Cataneso
PO Box 1661
Tahoe Vista, CA

Tahoya Shores
Tahoe Vista, CA
Suite 32

Tan Acura MDX
5-4" long brown hair, very thin build
Works for DHS.