/tos/ - Temple OS/Terry A. Davis General - All hope is lost edition

templeos.org

Website still isn't working. Terry is posting selfies and updating his blog. Terry gets tricked into thinking Dianna is moving in.
youtube.com/watch?v=QxFywiRSM84

Is this the end for Terry livestreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7XZSFX4YhqzXbt513F2sEA/
youtube.com/watch?v=nlav8rXyyOI
github.com/tramplersheikhs/hgbd
github.com/tramplersheikhs/redseafs
imdb.com/title/tt0118883/
youtube.com/watch?v=lxuhQLQ7oK8
youtu.be/vzJkbnIfsXw
youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC2JvKvUmoWdtE55ta15a3tg/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drum practice videos are better than the Third Temple.

New automated channel: youtube.com/channel/UC7XZSFX4YhqzXbt513F2sEA/

Who is Diana?

Also, can Sup Forums manage to troll Terry into committing suicide while live streaming? Would be the most awesome thing Sup Forums had pulled off in a long while.

The high priest would never take his own life, nor would we want him to. You're going to get raped by demons when you die just for thinking that.

what a retard child LOLE
can u even program in 6502??? Hahahahahah

it would be way more awesome if you killed yourself you underage niggerfucker

you're about to learn what perfect justice means, kid. watch yourself.

6502 is way easier than x86_64

I haven't much followed since he fired "Murphy" and suddenly got rid of his YouTube channel and website.

I used to enjoy livestreams but the trolls from Sup Forums and then especially from reddit since that YouTube video making fun of him turn the cancer into metastasis.

I hope the diana waifu phase will stop

I hate that someone tricked him like that.

I love that someone sent him some drumsticks.

His more recent videos have showed him getting more paranoid lately, I'm a little worried, but it probably comes and goes with someone like him.

He may be off his meds, he's mentioned a lot this week that they were making him impotent.

If he's off his meds that's VERY bad. His first episode involved driving to Mexico and getting arrested in the desert before stripping in the prison because "corporations". If you thought he was a schizo before you won't even know what to call him off meds, Terry is a random number generator without them, he is the word of God and no man can handle that

>can Sup Forums manage to troll Terry into committing suicide while live streaming?
Working on it, user

why isnt there an irc channel for /tosg/?

#templeos on irc.rizon.net is official TempleOS channel

yes sir! if one could program in 6502 or x64 why would waste time with lolcow???

Anyone know how to get files onto TempleOS?

Terry is more than a man.

What is this music that helps him to practice drums?

What the hell did you show to him you sick fucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=nlav8rXyyOI

You'd have to have a driver for the host os and mount the virtual drive

Well that sucks. I've been trying to write a program for it but it's such a pain in the ass because after I write it then it's not like I can have anyone use it outside of giving them the VM disk.

Share the disk image yah dingus. You could also attempt to write a driver, red sea fs is just a bitmap image. You could email Terry to see if he'll put that script he runs to extract his "blog" from his Temple os image

Does Terry believe in a Christian god? Or is it his own theology? I haven't looked into it much but stuff like
weirdly makes a lot of sense to me

name 1 Christian god which speaks through random numbers

name 1 Christian god where u can define what he is, not the religion defines u

with how terry speaks about niggas and such , does it not seem reasonable that terry worships the christian satan???

I wrote a host-guest block driver to share files/clipboards:
github.com/tramplersheikhs/hgbd
Also, a RedSea FUSE filesystem to read/write ISO.C files:
github.com/tramplersheikhs/redseafs

Okay, so real talk:

What about TempleOS makes it better than Linux?

Honestly some of the stuff Terry says actually makes him look he really worked for the CIA then they rewired his brain when his usefulness expired to them like in a 80s, early 90s movie.

imdb.com/title/tt0118883/

Based master agent MKUltra prototype Terry when?

Wow look at all those overpriced Ninty gadgets

fuck you and everything you stand for

i hope you get raped by a bull whilst being pummeled against an electric barb fence

What else than consumerism would you expect from a cow whose shirt literally says "fatgirl"?

He has GOD using his operating system, Linus has human niggers
Linux is what, 20 million lines of code? TempleOS 20 thousand
Linux is 29 million lines of code, nobody wants to go near it
You think youre smart because youre using a piece of shit? This is your code just for hello world. Amateur. This is mine, professional. The difference between an amateur and a professional is writing your own compiler. Linus sucks nigger cock and is cucked by RMS, i wrote my own fuken compiler. You think youre smart because ure using a piece of shit? Huh? You thing youre smart? Because youre using a piece of shit? Fucking piece of shit nigger monkey.

The purpose of Internet Explorer is to download Firefox. Okay? The purpose of Internet Explorer is to download Firefox.
Terry has GOD using his operating system. He has a billion angels. Linus got a piece of shit. The purpose of Internet Explorer is to download Firefox.

At least Linus' waifu isn't taking CIA nigger dick. Poor Terry. At least his humility will pay off someday.

Don't talk shit about Miltank

So it's just a meme, then?

TempleOS updates:
youtube.com/watch?v=lxuhQLQ7oK8

No hope is lost

combined .gr files to make animation files;
has timestamp and xy and rect , into graphic files -> is compressed format for animation

got rid of bmp support wft!!!!! .gr only

It still exists in the supplemental disk.

unfortunately the Sup1 disc on the website is corrupt, and has been for several weeks

Look faggot
Have you ever written your own compiler? Have you ever written an interrupt routine? Huh? Have you ever written an interrupt routine, you little faggot? Have you ever written an interrupt routine, faggot? No, you havent. Cuz youre a faggot. I have divine intellect. I written my own fuken compiler, you faggot. Youre a faggot, go back in the Bill Gates herd of nigger cattle, you nigger monkey faggot.
Thats what you are. A faggot

WOOO WE GOTTA HERD THE NIGGER CATTLE, WE GOTTA HERD THE NIGGER CATTLE, WOOO WE GOTTA HERD THE NIGGER CATTLE

youtu.be/vzJkbnIfsXw
He's back

That's an archive you fucking retard

But it says LIVE

Terry is finally updating templeos, but the website is still all fucked up. Terry became a god damn wind up nigger monkey clasping his cymbols on his tiny drum sit like a god damn wind up nigger monkey. TempleOS is the Space Alien Trading post yet Terry uses all his time as a god damn wind up nigger monkey.

CIA niggers manipulated his brain to stop him from achieving

Shut up you fucking retard. It clearly says *Archived* in the title you fucking retard. Why don't you go suck some more nigger dick you fucking retard

Yep. Fuck them. This guy is great, and yet people will try to fuck'im up.

Anyone see his video the other night where he spotted an FBI pedo at Albertson's and called him out on it? He wasn't sure if he got the face on camera but he totally did

Shawn is a better programmer than Terry

Go anally fuck each other and drink bleach

I'm watching this now, I'll let you know if Shawn is cool or not when it's done.

Got bored at 3 minutes
Terry is nonstop action.

he is... barefoot?

He looks cold

Go fuck each other. We love Terry

Please just leave him alone, do not kill this guy, please!!!

Finally, this nutcase bites the dust.

Does he have a crush on Dianna?

Your cock

Up his ass

His cock up your ass

Don't you fail on us now.

Join the orgy --->

youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA/videos

youtube.com/channel/UC2JvKvUmoWdtE55ta15a3tg/live

I got the perfect plan, considering his IQ level is sub 50,he'll end up killing himself this time.