Is it true that american are friends with their neighbors ?

Is it true that american are friends with their neighbors ?

The only time i've talked to mine was when they complained our tree was growing in their property

kind of depends where you live desu, (white) people in the suburbs tend to be friends with their neighbors and bake them cakes and casseroles and stuff and let their kids play together. in huge cities its not really common for people in apartments beside each other to be friends, and in the boonies its not common for neighbors to be friends but they probably know each other.

Most people get along with their neighbors.

>white neighbors
You cook fir eachother occassionaly, then they call city ordinance because your shed was only 8 inches off groubd and you get 800 dollar fine and they never even warned you

>black neughbors
Apartment building where they shit out the window to save on bill and disguise smell of weed. They sometimes burn down house to get meeting place for gang or a new homeless shelter

There's nothing worse than trying to find a way to politely tell your neighbors to fuck off and leave you alone.

Some people are, others are not. I personally do not even know the names of any of my neighbours, and we have never spoken.

Are you just now learning how to write?

Good lad

Im typing frm phone

friendly acquaintances, more like
My neighbor, old fuck that he is, is actually quite pleasant to talk to considering I usually hate interacting with people outside my family

In chicano neighborhoods everybody invites each other for asada and drinks, even in apartments. Well, everybody accept blacks

My parents are like that but I'm autistic so I don't like it when my neighbors try to talk to me

When I get home and they greet me while they do lawn care I pretend not to hear them

lol

diagnosed or meme autism

Really? I fucking hate my neighbors.

Meme autism

I think it's mainly because I'm socially fucked from homeschool

Why is European culture so alienating? Michael Moore told me you guys we're utopian collectivists who always go out of their way to look out and care for each other. Did he lie to me?

ya probably lol; diagnosed ASD here and i think you'll eventually adjust depending on where you currently are in life but it won't happen unless you actually try to adjust. but that won't happen because you don't wanna ;_;
godspeed also smile at your neighbors from time to time even if its awkward

I get forced into social situations by my parents but it never seems to improve things for me.

At the end of the day I just genuinely enjoy being alone with no one talking to me.

What's your circumstances?

smelly teen who showers like once a week, had friends as a kid but due to my paranoia i isolated myself. i wish i could have friends though. i used to have really bad social anxiety with everyone and now i just avoid everyone and when i can't avoid them i just become a robot basically.
i have agoraphobia so i'm home basically 24/7; sleep schedule is fucked and i can't stay asleep more than 3 hours at a time.
life is just shitty but whatever

>smelly teen who showers like once a week
why though ?

It will get better, user. It always does.

Do you have any hobbies? I have many that I do which is a cure to my loneliness

Yes, it's a protestant trait. We are a society that's rooted in community. We are raised to at least tolerate our neighbors. Some fucking terrible people though. Every neighborhood has that one family that just can't get along with people.

can't force myself to get out of bed mostly, le major depressive disorder. i feel bad listing out explicit mental illnesses but yeah i guess they're necessary for proper context. due to depression and autism i can't force myself to do much besides lie in bed absorbed in pixels on a screen. i'm not actually smelly though. my hair does get greasy, especially my bangs. so i usually wash those in the sink. when i was in school i would usually shower every night or every other night but now that that segment of my life is over i just, have no reason to even try. obsessive-compulsive disorder-fueled agoraphobia makes life difficult as well.

i used to like art but it's been hard to create like i once did. what do you like? sometimes i play vidya but it's usually just games i used to like like hl2. cba to get into new games

>families with snot-nosed bratty kids who scream a lot and are always tearing shit up outside

A hot lesbian couple moved in next door about a month ago. What do.

Man up and get a job dude.

Trust me when i say that if i was able to then anyone ought to be able to.

Only if you are the same race and religion. Otherwise, we shit on our neighbors as much as possible (apparently). Don't be an agnostic/atheist in a Christian neighborhood where everyone goes to the same church. It sucks.

I use to go grab a beer with the old fart and his wife that lived next to me. They were cool people, good conversations.

all my neighbors are old and they're fucking based

Aquariums, I have a 55 gallon salt water aquarium that I enjoy maintaining and looking at during the night when all the lights are off and it's just the aquarium light on

It's relaxing and it just lets me release

that's adorable user

no joke old neighbors are the best. well either they're the best or the worst.

>asking this on Tibetan rug knitting forum

>Really? I fucking hate my neighbors.
Of course you do. For one, they're all Somalian pirates or other sand people nowadays, and for two, telling from busstop pictures, you're all fucking authistic anyways up in the north.