youtube.com/watch?v=ZOxvluAGRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZohO-F6O9oE
telegram.me/joinchat/Cml9VAbtX4fvKr1bg-dbCg
youtube.com/watch?v=BUiSsMUSe34
youtube.com/watch?v=yk8YpmfPEPk
youtube.com/watch?v=a1j7xVJG_AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, i used to listen to onyx in the early 90s. Shit was all the way live

I bought their first two singles and album on import. It's a pity they wasted the best beat on the record for a introductory skit. "nd and 3rd albums were preddy good too

Privet Ruskies

How's life in commieland?

me 2bqh

Fine

Why did you get rid of Arshavin? He was your best player in years

пocoны, гдe кyпить бecпилoтник c пyлeмётoм, типa кaк в apмии cшa

Хyя y тeбя зaпpocы, влacть cвepгaть coбpaлcя?

чё тёлкa бpocилa?

youtube.com/watch?v=XFrw9senRf8

wow hi wow

youtube.com/watch?v=ehhitnnB22k

>anime
no

Why /rus/ is dead lately? You guys are my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQcTQZrxyL0

Because you banned us. We are offended.

test.

Дoкoлe? И зa чтo, нeпoнятнo вooбщe.

I still don't understand why.

do you really live in seversk?

youtube.com/watch?v=rL5ZVljj4vg

A ктo этo нa пикe ?
Кcт, тeпepь этo тpeд RUSSIAN EDITION

Tyт ктo-тo пpoкcи aктивнo юзaeт, из-зa чeгo дoхyя кoгo пpocтo тaк бaнят. Я caм yжe был зaбaнeн paз 5 нa нeдeлe.

пocт тyнз
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOxvluAGRrw
something to do with ddos
still have to use old style reply

we /bleep/ now?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZohO-F6O9oE

Copy-pasting my question from another thread.

If a Russian hooker's prices are higher in euro than in rubles, is it because she wants to make foreigners pay more or because converting the currency is annoying ?

I'm asking for a friend who's going to Russia next month.

nice tune my kiwi friend

I'm not OP, but i live in Tomsk 15 km away from Seversk. Why are you asking about it?

Plebs.

what is oligarch life like?

because OP has a Seversk flag, its a closed city

must be interesting living in one

>mfw communism fucked up russia so much that imperial russian cities look like 'rich russia'

Both. You'd better get use to the idea that foreigners are the easiest targets for hookers, pushers etc in Russia. They overcharge the shit out of 'Muricans and Gayropeans expecting they don't know the currncy of ruble.

If SPB isn't 'rich russia' then I don't know what is

>must be interesting living in one

It's absolutely the opposite. I've a permission to visit the town. Been there several times and i wouldn't like to live there. It used to be good probably 30-40 years ago, but now Seversk is a shithole not any better than an average small russian town.

average russian city before 1917

>commieland
you're a bit late

>communism fucked up russia
Even buildings that were built by communists look like style Empire.

Thanks

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Don't listen to him, we're rich, but Moscow is richer tho it's a big dump.

Russia was always a poor and backwards shithole - 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 years ago. We were always significantly poorer than Western countries.

Oh, it's you again.

yes maybe 1 or 2 important buildings in the capital

that doesn't give permission to destroy the rest of russia though

Although in Soviet times, the gap between the West and Russia was the smallest in comparison with both RF and RE.

No SPB is dumb

At least we are a stylish dump.
Also, you've never been there, explain yourself.

ok can I stay with you and come visit then?

Russian Empire was an Africa-tier shithole, USSR was an Africa-tier shithole just with spaceships and nukes. And modern Russia is even worse and far inferior to them both.

>in Soviet times

No, not all soviet times. Only a 20-years period between 1965 and 1985.

Sure.

soviet union was shitty jewish experiment

>le pol xDdddddddd

You are kind
all moscowshits told me to rent my own apartment

Nah, not necessary, I have an extra room and I've always wanted to host someone. You free to leave your fake-mail or smthng.

That isn't big problem. Russia full of overpriced shit and scam. U friend must make purchases very carefully.
Shitty chinese copy of "shapka-ushanka" hat costs twice the price good quality "shapka-ushanka" from military shop.

Pacчeхляю пaк.

Probably need to save for a year or 2 before I could even afford flights and stuff but thanks for the offer matey

Блядcкaя кaпчa cпpocилa y мeня кapтинoчки, гдe ecть блины. Taк вoт тaм были OЛAДЬИ! БЛДЖAД!

still can fly

How do I'm improve my English w/ someone not from Russia? ;_;

*I

english is my first language

join our telegram

Do you mean spoken English? because your writing seems fine

Yep.

KGB

telegram.me/joinchat/Cml9VAbtX4fvKr1bg-dbCg

spik from yur hart comяade

No water for 3 days straight.
Send help.

Иди-кa ты. Я 15 днeй бeз вoды был в шecтимиллиoнoм гopoдe, дaльшe чтo?

чики-бpики!

drink your piss

Hello Russians.

get out of here, stalker!

Russian friends, I have a question. I read a post in one of those man groups in VK, which asked for ways to escape the mandatory 1 year of service in the Russian army. There wasn't a soul that gave the guy an option. Do you actually enjoy spending 1 year of your life there? Or do you want the new guys to do it because you had to do it and it would be unfair? I read that "You comeback as a new man", but is that really worth the time?

She mi vam, arabi nedodelanie.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUiSsMUSe34
пocтинг

eee pэпппп
youtube.com/watch?v=yk8YpmfPEPk

youtube.com/watch?v=a1j7xVJG_AM

lmao

I want to run off to the russian far east and start my own psychedelic rock group

Why this film is so awesome?

>Do you actually enjoy spending 1 year of your life there?
No sane person enjoys that. Although, some bydlo have opinion that "true man" must serve in the army.

they are correct. in israel, you serve in the army for 3 years.

Maybe because in Israel, you really defend your country serving in army, while in Russia you defend nothing but the rotten and corrupt state.

not really. "army" is a state of mind that I think is healthy for most people to experience. you haven't gotten the most out of life until you ate and shat with 20 other men for a few months. Unfortunately with the way our army is run, a lot of people wind up doing the same mind numbing desk jobs they would have done as civilians, except for no pay.

But btw, is there a way to escape the army? I've also read that everyone can be bought in Russia, is there a way to get a doctor to make a paper that would let you escape that?

What happened to the Crazy Rouble Thread?

>is there a way to get a doctor to make a paper that would let you escape that?
Of course. In fact, this is the most common way to avond conscription.

They were arrested and executed by FSB for the high treason.

Damn. I liked those guys. ;_;

How much does that cost? Also, knowing that a person didn't go to the army, what do people think of him?

Why? They were absolutely retarded.
>How much does that cost?
Depends. I cant tell you exact numbers since it's illegal and I dont really know much about that. Maybe about 1000-1500$.
> Also, knowing that a person didn't go to the army, what do people think of him?
I think nothing since a lot of young men (excluding bydlo) avoid military service.

Fuck, that's a high price. I mean, you guys don't make that kind of money easily in a month, right?

There is a legal way to avoid conscription - get a bachelor's degree, then master's degree and finally become a postgraduate. This way you'll be exactly 27 (the age at which you're no more considered conscriptable) by the end of postgraduation.

Isn't that a waste of time? I mean, unless you're going to a job that values education over experience, it's better to waste 1 year in the army than 6 years studying.