Stop right now and post your display configuration

Stop right now and post your display configuration.

What the actual fuck is that config, user?

Gotchu gamelan xDDDD

A 3440x1440 Ultrawide and 3x 1080p monitors.

My tv and second monitor are disabled because command and conquer shits the bed with them enabled.

dual monitor is enough for normal people

top monitor is actually a camera monitor, fullhd, good to check my rgb, vectorscopes and watch the iutub when doing motion graphics

for normal people 1366x768 is enough

idk why it says im hooked up via hdmi when both are dvi

>Return
I correct my statement
>dual monitor is enough for mid-scale Sup Forums autist fags

The best setup you'd ever see faggots

nigger what the fuck

No idea what #4 is; never had 4 monitors hooked up.

1) Dell Ultrasharp

2) HP w1907 -someone threw this out at my college apt and it works perfect.

3) Smart Podium ID350 useful for calculus and physics homework (meteorology major)

4) Sharp LCD TV

wat

it's the virtualized one created by the eternal botnet

literally just ONE (1) monitor, 1600 x 900 powered by a GTX 280

Just a reminder: if you're using Windows you're literally a digital cuckold.

LG G5 in portrait mode

3 4

Whats wrong with it?

>digital cuckold.
Better than being a real one, such as yourself.

Why the fuck would you do that??!

Thanks. At least I'm not a vir/g/in.

Enjoy those ads on your desktop and spyware on your system. Those are facts.

Meanwhile, calling me names doesn't harm me at all.

Keep shilling for M$, cuck.

1 is the built-in of the docked laptop, which doesn't work with 2 external ones, is also replicated to 4, so basically i'm with 2 and 3

>Enjoy those ads on your desktop
Disabled.

>spyware on your system.
Oh no they can see my youtube videos and videogames. Woe be me. The NSA is already up your ass no matter what you're doing.

Keep being an elitist cunt, cuck.

>Disabled
So are you

>Nothing to hide muffins to fear xD
Enjoy getting fucked by the next big data leak.

>using more than 1 monitor
This man is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer. He's like a God at Google and not even the CEO would go against him. He literally made Google what it is today and wrote/worked-on all of their most important software stacks. He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now, notice something interesting:

He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.

He's not distracted by having a phone out on his desk, because he doesn't use such technology as a lifeline like consumerist millennial do who'd literally die without their phone.

He doesn't have some bullshit meme mech keyboard with some special switches that were forged by elves in Japan from katana-grade steel and lights that emit perfect sRGB colors.

He doesn't have some tricked out text editor with million different features and colors.

He doesn't run some super-autistic Linux distro like Arch that demands you babysit it all the time, or a useless toy OS like Windows.

He doesn't have some DE with customized CSS US that you usually see in tons of threads on here.

He didn't even change the default theme, colors or the default background.

He can afford all that shit, yet he doesn't waste his time on it. Instead, he writes 100x more lines of code than you and is 1,000,000x more accomplished than you'll ever be. And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.

So quit falling for fucking memes and quit craving all the latest bullshit that gets posted on here in these cancerous consumerist "generals" threads. Mark my words, and this is coming from a professional: there's nothing more pathetic than consumers who think having multi-monitor setups makes them productive.

What editor is that?

>tfw OCD/autism prevents people from making asymmetric setups

Looks like emacs or vim to me.

Noobuntu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Faggit

All Google software engineers get to choose between two 24" monitors or one 30" monitor. The fact that Jeff Dean is using one 30" doesn't mean a dual monitor setup is useless. Plenty of other world class talented software engineers are using two monitors.

It's a Google-internal distribution based on Ubuntu.