Brexit

What is your opinion on Brexit?

What are your countrymen's opinion on Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/15/brexit-damage-uk-economy-eiu-vote-eu-recession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Brexit

UK should probably leave

I live in the midwest, politics about our own country aren't discussed here let alone any other country. Plus I don't most of the people I know could find the uk on a map, let alone know about brexit

>my opinion
It's good, would give Brits self determination and wouldn't wreck their economy since 1000 shitty EU restrictions would be gone, overall everyone wins as EU collapses

>countrymen
Bad deal, would kill their economy and bring war to Europe once more

British should make Island nation union with Japan.

Can we join?

Besides the free trade agreement the UK doesn't participate in any EU activity.

Most of the money they pay in the gat back.

I simply think it doesn't matter if they are in or not. The trade will still be mainly with EU so all the EU regulation will still be followed there just as Norway and Switzerland folloes them.

But they can't block EU decicion anymore and delay processes there what would be a big improvment for the infrastructure of EU.

I heard in the news there is at least one less remain voter now.

The UK is so far away it might as well be on another planet

I don't care

me in the post

>it might as well be on another planet

it might as well be pakistan.

I'm down for an Island chill out

>cucklady got shot
>remain loses 8%
damn son, shoot some more politicians and youll have a brexit no problem and then we can have nexit.

Enjoy you child you will have to pamper everyday.

Brexit sounds like
Brag shit

I don't know. I DO think Britain will suffer economically and Scotland will fight all the harder to run back to the EU. I personally am naive of the benefits of leaving besides "we get to make our own laws free of the EU".

Although I'm neutral, I have met a lot of condescending, sometimes outright aggressive assholes advocate for remaining. Part of me wants a brexit just to stick it to these jerks

Shocked the polls are still leaning towards leave though, especially after the shooting. I thought the brits would feel sorry and vote to remain

I'm leave. It has become the idealistic and poor vs the establishment and well off.

I'm idealistic and well off. I believe that national parliaments should be sovereign.

Ama on Brexit

They'll ultimately stay
people don't like change

i don't think British should get out of EU.
there are many economic advantage to be in EU because no barrier to other country makes money flow more active.
the most British concerning point is refugee problem, and i know this is big problem for EU, however they should deal with this problem apart from exit from EU or not.

Is this a lie?

theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/15/brexit-damage-uk-economy-eiu-vote-eu-recession

>wew lads, still TOO EASY to get firearms in Britain, we need to regulate more

BAN HUNTING!! BAN POCKET KNIVES!! BAN 3D PRINTERS!!

Inevitable. Maybe not this year but at some point. The EU can't just be an overweening United States of Europe forever.

useless since they're not in the Eurozone aka the only EU thing that really matters economically

But you obey these restrictions as well because you fear the alternative would wreck your economy...

This.

The only way the EU can be fixed is without Britain.

Holland would die in a few weeks. Just imagine you would have to pay tariffs for exporting goods to the EU. It would kill your ports, all the fucking logistics and even your agricultural. You're a nation relying heavily on trade.

Why is everybody so fucking suicidal these days?

you mean leave loses 8%,
its against logic remain would lose on that since it was those ebul nazis from britain first that killed her and that you need more diversity and shit

I'm Irish-American and I want Britain to stay so they can be punished for their sins by being stuck in the failing EU.

I JUST WANNA FUCKING SEE IT HAPPEN. GODDANGIT. Greece didn't happen... Italy didn't happen... IF BRITAIN DOESN'T HAPPEN WILL BURN THIS WORLD MYSELF.

Remain
Think about the effects on world economy

All those idiots that are for Brexit don't seem logical to me
You may think this is something good for Britain, but it's something bad for the EU
Which, is bad for world-wide economy, and is going to backfire on Britain itself

Leave.

Cons of Brexit:
-- Won't solve any of Britain's problems.

Pros of Brexit:
-- British right-wingers will realise that the EU wasn't the problem and focus their attention on the real problem.
-- Accelerates the collapse of the current order.
-- Removing the American lapdog from the EU makes it more likely that the EU will align with Russia and China, helping bring about the glorious multi-polar world.

The EU has always been, and will always be, an ultimately American project user.

What, you thought Obama encouraging the UK to stay in the EU was him speaking from a purely altruistic angle?

Tell me how brexit would damage world economy

>What, you thought Obama encouraging the UK to stay in the EU was him speaking from a purely altruistic angle?

No. Britain is America's foremost voice in the EU. If Britain leaves the EU, then the US will lose some of its influence over the EU. That's his self-interested angle.

Extreme uncertainty re: British economy, continuation of the rest of EU and Eurozone for one.

Businesses don't invest or hire when there are high uncertainties.

>If Britain leaves the EU, then the US will lose some of its influence over the EU. That's his self-interested angle.

The real fear is that the UK leaving gives thegreen light for other nations to bail out when Merkel (or that gay fag that's her potential successor) inevitably decides to go full cuck again on refugees.

NATO's post-Cold War rapid expansion across the continent coinciding with the EU's rapid expansion into Slavland wasn't a coincidence

Keynes pls go print some money or something

kek. dark.

>not realizing the EU was our pet project behind the curtains this entire time, just like the League of Nations

From where you're squatting, must seem like an 18 karat run of bad luck.
Truth is: the game was rigged from the start.

t. retard

you do realise that the british are even worse(/better depending on your POV) spies than the yanks, r-right? :3

>The real fear is that the UK leaving gives thegreen light for other nations to bail out when Merkel (or that gay fag that's her potential successor) inevitably decides to go full cuck again on refugees.

The only reasons that the US has to oppose the collapse of the EU is short-term financial instability, and the risk of Eastern states falling into Russian influence. If they could guard against those risks, I'm sure they would welcome the collapse of a competitor.

>NATO's post-Cold War rapid expansion across the continent coinciding with the EU's rapid expansion into Slavland wasn't a coincidence

Yes, and Britain was the foremost proponent of the Eastern enlargement. Other countries were much more sceptical, France most of all. There's a good chance that if not for Britain, the enlargement would not have happened, or at least not as quickly or as soon. It was the US interest to bring the ex-Eastern bloc countries into the EU, in order to keep them out of the Russian sphere. However, the enlargement greatly jeopardised or even killed the European project (that is deepening union, eventual federalisation), as the more countries you have, the harder it becomes to integrate further. Britain also wanted a broad union rather than a deep one.

So you have cited a perfect example of Britain furthering American interests in the EU.

Aye lads
How bout an american union?
USA, Canada and all of south america is now one big country. USA and Canada now have to send billions of its money to south american countries to support them. Your laws are made in Argentina and you have to let all Mexicans into your country and provide for them.

personally think brexit is a wrong idea with invalid ideals but starting to feel shit likely will be real, seeing after the shooting they still havent changed their minds.

its ok, then all i hope is pound becomes a fucked up shit currency.

It's somehow bad for us idk not that would even be a consideration point for them

Yeah I guess to leave is the only thing that will stop this farce.
Good luck.

>I'm sure they would welcome the collapse of a competitor.
>competitor

lol

>So you have cited a perfect example of Britain furthering American interests in the EU

The tail wags the dog, eh?

And I'm guessing that all those European politicians that belong in American puppet organisations like the Council on Foreign Relations are secretly scheming on how to break free of American imperialism ASAP?

>UK leaves
>France in deep turmoil

this is it Germania, it's our time to shine again

Sometimes you have to risk something to go forward Japan-kun.
I hope the best for UK.

How's the debt going jappo?

Face it lad, the UK doesn't give a rat's arse about the colonies anymore, there's almost no point to use being under the crown except for ceremonies n shit.

Chang go home

Shit opinion

>And I'm guessing that all those European politicians that belong in American puppet organisations like the Council on Foreign Relations are secretly scheming on how to break free of American imperialism ASAP?

Obviously every EU country is in the American sphere of influence, but in differing degrees. Britain has always aligned itself heavily with the US since the end of WWII, while France for example has not, at least relatively speaking (Britain's nuclear deterrence is dependent on the US for example, while France was offered the same solution, they refused it to develop their own). So maybe France and Germany are American puppets, but they still did not follow America into Iraq.

What on earth made you think I'm a chinky? I'm Tauranga born and raised mate.

>TGA
sorry to hear that matey

I for one am an arrogant duck student who apposes the establishment and supports democracy so Ibdhall be voting stay. Love me a bit of Somalian rape.

They should just leave. Literally no harm in doing it and they can become economically independent

I voted leave on my postal vote desu.

No idea, seems very split, though I've met more brexit people than remain.

You aren't wrong my friend

But that doesn't make any sense, why would her murder actually change people's views?

they already are independent

inb4 some meaningless toaster tax

>become even more americanised than we already are

'no'

>apposes the establishment and supports democracy
>is remain

>these people exist

What's funny is lefties who hate capitalism defending staying in when the only benefits are economic.

To be honest I'm not even sure it can be called American imperialism though. It's more like corporatist/globalist.

I mean they're clearly not working in a purely American interest when their advocates chimp out over Trump daring to suggest that "America's allies" pay their fair share of military costs

>hating on the comfiest city in the country
Let me guess, you're an arrogant Aucklander living in a cramped shithouse that cost $700,000 or a country bumpkin fucking sheep all day, which is it?

Enjoy you oversized retirement village cunt

>Only benefits are economic.

What about being allowed to move and work in other cultures and legislations in the union?

Better than living in an oversized minority containment zone desu.

Only benefits scummy eastern euros who can come here and leech.

They should leave.

The murder of Jo Cox shows that they will face destructive civil unrest if they don't.

IN.

Poland doesn't want Brexit because we need UK as a host for our gastarbeiters. Moreover, our financial experts say that Brexit could weaken not only GBP but also our currency, which is already weakened by our conflict with the EU. Brexit could also cause WW3, that's what mr Cameron said.

Benefits me as I can go to southern or eastern Europe, learn strange languages, drink cheap alcohol and look at beautiful architecture and... Stuff.

Just leave already. Be all-in or all-out but not this half-assed shit.

>polish financial experts

Do you think you have to be in the EU to go on holiday?

>mfw we leave the EU and declare war on Poland

For example Northern Ireland would be pretty fucked once thery suddenly need visas to go to Ireland.

EU can absolutely do tht and it has no reason not to.

They are not in the Schengen Area so this doesn't accounts.

Hope it doesn't happen because I could lose my job

No one gives a flying fuck about the precious UK unless the Queen visits or we're changing the flag

>Northern Ireland

Who fucking cares lol

>open borders with UK and Japan
>weaboos think this will make loads of Japanese QT's come to Britain
>instead our pakis just go to Japan and make it a fucking shithole

don't do it

Norway and Switzerland are also not in the EU and you don't need a Visa to go there.

This is not an argument to stay.

>cuck to the queen

A Lithuanian cunt is 10x more likely to get a job in the UK than YOU even though YOU have THEIR flag on YOUR flag

pUKe dont want us anymore

not to mention treaties for free movement in ireland predate the EU

lichunkkwok, please

give me a job then cunt

We send from UK to Poland around 2 bln euro / year. This money helps normal average Poles to build beatiful houses here, makes lives of gastarbeiters' families easier, we also pay our debts in Polish banks much faster, because you can earn 3x-4x more nominally in UK than in Poland. You don't need an economics genius to guess that if we were deprived of this source of money, our currency could be weakened a little bit.

But they have a treaty with EU.

Once UK leaves EU there's a window (two years I think) for negotiating new treaties. If that fails (and any salty cunt can easily ensure that it does) it's visa time for UK.

no it isn't you stupid idiot, open borders with ireland predates the EU

fuck me you are dumb

kill yourself

>the joke

>your head

>What is your opinion on Brexit?
Leave, the EU is useless is only causes more harm.

>What are your countrymen's opinion on Brexit?
They think the EU is a bureaucratic hell covered with political correctness and that Britain would only benefit from leaving it.

Switzerland and Norway also have treaties with the EU.
I don't see any problem there.

Is UK excluded to have treaties with the EU?

>could trigger WW3

Lmao this nigga gives himself and Britain way too much credit.

I am speaking generally. Even if I am wrong about Brexit leading towards ending the free movement treaty with Ireland, enjoy visas to Spain.

>Leave, the EU is useless is only causes more harm.

EU is good. It makes Germany more brown and less racist, it gives 12 bln euro to Poland every year and it gives Poles possibility to work for Western salaries. As if i said that Israel-USA relations are bad, and you shouldn't take these 2 bln dollar of donations every year.

So you don't want your Pakis to leave?

The EU benefits poor countries but fucks over rich ones

>Lmao this nigga gives himself and Britain way too much credit.
Don't you mean all Brits?

>If that fails (and any salty cunt can easily ensure that it does) it's visa time for UK.

Anyone butthurt about Brexit can prevent them from having treaties.

I agree though, we shouldn't take those donation and instead be more independent. I'm also deciding from the point of view of what's best for Britain, not for anyone else.

Well, you gain massively on EU as well. You are supplied with highly qualified and intellectual Polish workforce that makes your job market much more competetive and improves economical potential of your companies