en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=gGNyza-Bggw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all look the same except for the hair

That looks like Amerifat girls.

yuuuuuck

the one standing up looks like she might have a soul, but the rest definitely don't.

But straya san you ARE of british.

I'm of Irish, British and Scottish.

its is literally my dream to one day have sex with a chubby brit slag

So those are just your cousins.

Why you talkin shit about your own family, dude

Irish and scottish are british, loc

The only American women you see dressing like this are prostitutes. I'm not even joking.

I like you.

me bottom left

MUH MICROHERITAGES

jesus tapdancing christ whata freak show

Not even Amerifat women dress like that, my slant-eyed friend, that is only a British thing

>you wouldn't fuck them for free

SLÆGS, LOTSA SLATTI SLÆGS!

I wouldn't fuck them if they paid me

Gimme a sixer straight to the dome and id run through all of them.

The one on the left looks like a fucking vampire

>Irish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain
in the British Isles, but not British.

I would without hesitation fuck the far left one and the center one

im unironically friends with people like this

not to that extenet - but similar never the less

it's just unbelievable that this picture came to be

I've never seen a collection of women that fat, ill-dressed, or ugly in my life

you'd tap the roly poly lazy-eyed drunkess slampig on the far left? have some self respect man

their makeups are always shit for some reason. too much eye shadows, probably because of a traditional effect of victorian culture

britbongs are the fattest people in europe. they dont try to touch on this topic by themselves hiding behind amerifats and mexifats

K-KANKERS!!!!

loooooooooooool

you wish, nobody says something that hyperbolic without it being obviously false

every girl in that picture is objectively disgusting but i would bet money you are hopeless tier as well

From left to right
would
nah
would
would
would
would

Are you a fucking islander?

nah g

>British and Scottish
>British and British

Why do British girls have that moon face? The inbred memes aren't true right?

i'm a manwhore

i would fuck any of them so long as they dont make me use a condom, inb4 lol stds

i cant come with a condom, im not in high school anymore. im also beyond memetier sex bragging. it isnt even quantifiable at this point, a how many girls dont even bother with condoms, b how many do but in the heat of the moment will eagerly let you pull that shit off, c want you to come more desperately than they want themselves to come. And I haven't come while wearing a condom in like 7 years

to add: i literally wont fuck a girl that isnt on birth control... most of the time

also if there was a non cut off part of your testicle machinery option for male birth control id jump on it

condoms are a joke, everyone hates them, they aren't even that reliable, they absolutely strip the passion from the moment while you put them on, it feels so much worse for both parties, we need a better reliable answer

What's the problem?

Enjoy your aids and herpes

Aren't there male pills?

none of either so far but i wont deny how high risk it is

no stds to date and i get tested literally every month or so due to a paranoia of it and also living a couple blocks from a planned parenthood

mfw came bareback in at least 40 women and age 26

there are things in the works and once everything is more researched, reliable, mature etc i will certainly investigate but for now i will continue to fuck girls without using the 2nd more reliable form of male contraception beyond vasectomy. becomes condoms are awful. i don't care if a 10/10 is begging for it but absolutely refuses without me using a condom id say no. they fucking ruin it

god damnit i am top drunk to into english right now , 320 am by me just got home from drinking all night

You're a top tier degenerate. You have sex with shitloads of women, you are promiscous, you can barely speak your language properly and I'm quite sure you don't know any other one.
It's good you don't want any children because there will be one or two less liberal rascals to spoil the world.

Grim af.

the 3 girls smoking indoors in that small room is the most disgusting part desu
imagine what that room smells like

actually i know german quite well and even lived there working in audi plant for shits and giggles for almost 2 years. i also know polish quite well and am now working on a masters in applied mathematics

i wont deny my sexual degeneracy and struggles with alcoholism but act like your obvious base judgments make you any less idiotic

my command of my language right now is clouded by a friday night in milwaukee which implies a full time shift of drinking liquor and cheap beer. criticize my promiscuity and drunken spelling errors but dont act like i am an idiot... romania

at least i am honest

Topkek

Tiny dick kissless virgin detected

It is tough to find someone so obviously triggered without someone throwing out b8

Would easily fuck the whole right side... even so far right would have to wash the chalk out of her face.

Can i beleive you?

Unless you are in a major city it is true.

I never saw this living outside a metropolis but if you are in Chicago or New York or Los Angeles etc you will see some girls dressed like a total whore every once in a while

Hell how many fathers you have ?

You guys are top tier lads, Sup Forums. Glad to see so many of you wouldn't turn down most of these slags. If I was single, neither would I.
It's a reassurance that Sup Forums and /r9k/ haven't ruined this board yet.

Our food isn't that bad m8

I don't get why Europe, despite the obvious lack of intelligence, fails to understand the obvious reasons why there is limited knowledge of shit tier yurop languages here.

Are you so critical of a Canadian or Mexican person that doesn't know fucking Polish and French?

We have states almost bigger than your entire continent. We don't even share the same fucking hemisphere. Why don't we know as many languages as you fuckers? Why don't you think about it for a second, why do you continually hinge upon that when it is obvious even to retarded uneducated sewer slime why that is.

Why the fuck would any American learn Italian?

A german will brag about knowing Polish, a Romanian might brag about knowing some greek.

Do any of you know Chinese? It is a more worthwhile language than every non english european language...

The only reason you know language is because of incidental exposure and proximity and you desperately cling to it like some kind of proof of legitimate thought and superior cognition but you, in particular, romania are still a degenerate worthless society with no legitimate contribution to the world ever

British woman can be qt as fuck though, there are bydlo slags in all countries.
If they're decent looking and have a cute non chav accent? Fuck forget it my dick is diamonds.

i think we need a worldwide vote made on countries that need to be nuclear eradicated.

it is axiomatic why no nuclear armed country can be among those selected and it is apparent why 3 continents in their entirely will be erased (africa, south america, australia)

from these continents lets those butthurt desperately try to list reasons for their continued existence in terms of human society, literally. zero. modern. worthwhile, contribution.

germany is loltier hasnonukes but i think it is obvious why they are spared. i would have said the same about sweden before what the fucking hell hyperliberal pervasive societal nonsense happened int the last decade

i wish pepe was awake right now but i have not seen frenchposts yet. i would value their opinion atm despite their liberator brother animosity

>Be British girl
>Get raped by sex gangs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Did the British create their American colonies just so they could say that they didn't have the fattest women amongst people of european descent?

back then they valued fatness in woman

all of their mutant tier "royals" were so inbred they couldnt tell human from ape anyways

mfw i like chubby pale girls, i might be british royalty but im also not a cuck

this

british girls are the best

How many British things you see in photo?
British girls are so perfect.

I'm a dwarf 160 cm, athlete. Do I have a chance?

>face made more pale

there are so many obvious shitskin brazil and slavtier and pajeet tier asshole arguing about how white you are yet then portugal is criticizing british girls for being too pale?

fuck you

pale is the hottest female trait, im glad weve come full circle since the days of "aristocracy" and can honestly embrace how the paler a woman is the more attractive she is

>that Katie Price autobiography

this picture is priceless

celtic genes

dont let your dreams be dreams boris

REKT

Same. God, I'm such a fucking pervert.

because you my friend are a patrician

Is this the whitey equivalent for "arr rook same"?

Is there ANY british girl that look qt in this?

No point in trying to make an argument desu, but if you lot think this is what we all look like... then it's time to come out of the house, you've been taking the memes to serious.

There's a Maya term

Xhqil t'boch, tei yool jai xhuujir tsiilen

"All pigs, even intelligent, still bathe in filth"

boch (pig) is slang for whites

>American """""""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=gGNyza-Bggw