What happens here?

What happens here?

Alligators

strategic bomber squadrons,

then some swamp people that mumble in pigding english and french

and then lots of negroes

Please stay away

It sucks ass, it's always hot and the humidity is always high as fuck.

If something fucking drags you here regardless, stay in south louisiana, and don't fucking go to that shithole new orleans. Actually go there, but only in the french quarter so you can be like the rest of the fucking tourists.

If only I didn't have frog ancestors then I wouldn't be in this swampy shithole

Is it a bad State because of the French colonization, the huge amount of negroes, the climate or something else?

it's the only state in the US divided into parishes instead of counties

pretty odd that

Mostly just climate and crime

It doesn't get bad until early august where it's always at least 100 degrees outside

>parishes
So it's also a religious shithole, right?

now there's nothing at all wrong with having a culture

>the huge amount of negroes

That.

I swear, they've objectively and figuratively done more damage than a decade of hurricanes.

Ain't nothin' Christian about those folks, besides your disowned Arcadian children (who are based, by the way).

unironically the most "cultured" state, too bad it's full of swamp niggers who can't appreciate it. Louisiana is top comfy desu

It's bad because it's a southern state. Being a former French colony just makes it interesting.

About as much as any other southern state. Catholic in the south, protestant (southern baptist) in the north. The parish thing is just a leftover that no one felt like changing, just like how our laws are based on Napoleonic code or some shit instead of common law like everyone else

i just realized i know absolutely nothing about louisiana aside from the french influence

The food is really good.

>True Detective
>Left 4 Dead 2
>FEMA

That pretty much sums it up.

...In all seriousness though, as a Northerner, it seems like a much cooler, culturally rich part of the deep south. When people think of deep southern culture, they fantasize about Louisiana, not Mississippi or Alabama.

I'll be honest, I think we are the only state in the deep south with some unique culture.

Except north louisiana. Fuck those dirty backwater redneck scum, they need to fucking more to Arkansas or some shit.

It's a bad state because of the huge amount of niggers. The French heritage just makes their variety of redneck interesting and great to listen to.

It has nothing to do with being a French colony, its just crime and the fact that the South outside of Virginia and North Carolina (highlighted in pic related) have always been underdeveloped since the Civil War

>they need to fucking more to Arkansas
Fuck off, we're full. We already have enough of you bastards left over from Katrina

They think of hillbillies, plantation gentlemen, outlaws, AND swampfolk.

My man, you don't have shit. Texas has more than you cunts. And living in Baton Rouge, I can say with confidence that we have more of those losers from New Orleans than either of you.

AND THEY WILL NOT FUCKING LEAVE

Most friench state in the union. Why are you bitching?

The "French" speakers there are dying out.

>AND THEY WILL NOT FUCKING LEAVE

Did you actually expect those "refugees" to ever do that?

I was born in Louisiana, lived my first 5 years of life there but luckily I escaped before the swamp water got to me.

>Those
>True South
Virginia, Georgia, and the Carolinas are the only "True South" states, the others are just containment states for retards

Texas is a bigger state, but I get your point

Fuck it's so horrible. The traffic pre-2005 was bad enough but it just gets worse and worse. Baton Rouge traffic isn't like fucking Los Angeles or some shit, but damn if it wont make you want to kill yourself at 5:30 pm every day

I am born and raised in next door in Southeast Texas. In the north, it is farm country, classical deep south towns and thick woods. No different than east Texas desu. South Louisiana is full of coonasses, gators and swamps. Very fun culture and amazing food!
After Katrina, Houston was literally swamped with poor niggers that have caused so much crime. THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE. In the end Cajun country extends deep into southeast Texas.

>you will never become a weird swamp person
feels bad man

Prison rodeos come to mind

Worst state of the 50 desu