Are Poland and Germany friends?

Are Poland and Germany friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria_Slavica
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friends definitely, but not BFF

due to ethnic/racial/cultural reasons the BFFs of Poland will be always Czechia and Slovakia

but no doubt, when it comes to economy and mutual trade, "deal making" Poland and Germany are pretty much good friends

good thing is that politics doesn't influence business

LOL

Hierarchy of good friends of Poland:
1. Czechia
2. Slovakia
3. USA
4. Germany
5. UK
6. Ireland
7. Ukraine
99998. Lithuania
99999. Rushka

Shit forgot Hungary on 3.

Nobody wants to be friends with you, Polan.

damn :(

shut up, hue

Isn't Hungary the No.0
What's up with Ireland/UK and what place is Belarus?

The funny thing is that we're on good terms with pretty much everyone, even Iran.

There's only one exception - Russia

Poland is Germany

Poles are Judeo-Slavs.

Germany has no reason it likes Poland.

>Czechia
>BFF of Poland

I sincerely wish that to be true, but no. I don't think my people even believe in friendship anymore.

>Ukraine
I'd like to see this too but there's still baggage that needs resolving.

>Poles are Judeo-Slavs.
I would say they're more germanic-slavs

I always thought Poland and Germany were great friends. Remember that one time that Germany came over for a visit and stayed six years?

Are most Polacks still actually butthurt about Russia or is it just an Sup Forums meme?

>Poland
>relevant enough to even be noticed by Germany

Why isn't Germany's hand brown?

Ireland: religious and historical similarities, I'd say these are very similar nations. There's a big polish diaspora in Ireland. There's this kind of natural sympathy

UK: similar approach to politics, long history of polish diaspora in the UK, there's a huge amount of UK tourists in Poland ever year, this shows people are interested in this country

Belarus: I guess it's ok,there are a lot of Belarusian immigrants in Poland, they are very good people, the only issue is Lukashenka and his butthurt

They're Czechs. The Jews in Poland used to have larger community than anywhere else and they were very tolerated.

What do you mean, still?

There are some historically based animosities of course, but those were completely sidelined before Russian aggression grew again.

I understand this is difficult to see for someone with attention span barely allowing them to remember content of today's news service and Sup Forums posts, or someone who drinks up kremlin's koolaid, but come on...

Yes

Well cut off Germany from Poland and German economy is ded

>The Jews in Poland used to have larger community than anywhere else and they were very tolerated.
ok, but that's applied even after the WWII? how many jews remained in Poland then?
also, even here poles are known for being anti-semitic (or that's what jews say)

This. In the interwar period Poland was the biggest supporter of Zionist movement.

The pogroms in fact were conducted in most cases by Ukrainians/Belarusians/Lithuanians

Who are those Slavs with pro-Russian stances who call for "Slavic Brotherhood" in Youtube? I see many of them.

>also, even here poles are known for being anti-semitic (or that's what jews say)

only low class people, but that's the case everywhere

Serbs and Russians

I see many anti-semetic Poles in the internet sometimes but that's similar with any other countries in Eastern Europe.
Besides what you see from peple in the internet is usually completely different from the notions of ordinary people in reality.

But I see Polish, Czech and Bulgarian names as well.

Some do it out of edginess, because doing so allows them to rebel against the mainstream.
Others do it because they genuinely feel kinship with people of the same linguistic group.

In both cases piss of Russian spin doctors provides compelling fuel.

yes

>cut off germany from poland and there wouldn't be anyone cleaning anymore, or anyone in shit tier jobs.

Ftfy

Do not underestimate importance of artisan and other manual labour, coco.

Who will produce all those daimler/VW cars, siemens appliances and all those mittelstand industrial products then?

Turks and Bavarians.

Maybe you see Polish and Czechs in West Slavic videos

Q.E.D.

Mafia often say "You r my best friend!!"

>bavarians

yet still, you are Wend depended

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria_Slavica

>tfw you want Poland to be friends with Ukraine but literally like 70% of Poles consider Ukrainians Bandera-loving subhumans

No kys faggot

Only if you give Silesia and Pommerania back. The current border a shit.

Is this bait?
I know Poles are a bit deluded from time to time, but that must be bait...

imagine all Poles are coming back to Poland
Harz IV is dead the next month, Muslims will chimp out becouse they wont get the money etc

We're not friends, you baka~