Can a Korean guy get a girlfriend from your country?

With the exceptions of kpop-obsessed koreaboos? Cuz they're usually cringy as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWxX2yn73Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 the AM/WF spammer

Every west girls pussy is wet every time Korean man passing in front of her.
This is the solution.

Can i has girlfriend from your country?

i don't know

Sure he can.

And japs are hopelessly ugly as fuck as hell. Be yourself ugly man jap.

Anything is possible anywhere if you have game, it just may be harder or easier depending on where

At least all the young girl in japan is like a being comfort woman for Korean man.
Every young girl in japan is huge huge Koreaboo and she would do anything if Korean man wants. That's the wish of hap girl in japan.
Problem is most of jap girl is ugly monkey... God what the hell...jap...

So Japanese girls are not like the Animes?

I heared the world most Koreaboo county now is France, japan and Nordic country like Sweden and Norway.
So girl from those country will more joy to suck Korean tiger penis without doubt.

What the fuck is up with east asian posters at these hours? It's like their brain turns off or something.

Yes anime is dirty lie of japs
There is no single anime girl in japan
Anime is white race and some beautiful Korean. Some beautiful Korean is look exactly like a anime.
Pls google about Korean NANA she got a aword of world most beautiful face.

This.

You could only get koreaboos in here m8.

Some of them are hot, some look like a dump i took today.

hi zainichi gook
he is like this desu
Be careful!

thanks to Koreanboo or K-pop, the number of Japanese young girls is increasing who think the Korean is cool, and some of them but a little think they should have born as Koreans.
i am living in Japan and heard directly those thoughts from girls.
But as for boys, there seems no effect of K-pop.
so K-pop is penetrated among only girls as for japan.

micropenis

all azn men seem to be treated as shit in the west and actually shit as you can find the guy's shitty way to wear the hat and hairstyle.
no offence but those k-pop idols and most of you are shit at fashion. you look corny as hell. japan is too but has many alternative choices in fact. anyway what it comes down to is they dont have a style.

you need to first learn how to dress well if you want a non asian gf. azns should take either an american skater/street style (not a thug one but theres not a big problem with being a swaggot for azns) or a slim clean casual style like uniqlo, apc, cons, vans, and some independent japanese and american mature street brands etc.
once you copy a style from hollywood or footballers or eurotrash, you instantly fail. sadly most asnz in mass media/entertainment fall for it or the above corny one and its what makes azn men in the west beta.

OP pic would have no problems in the US

Is he plastic?

Seo Kang Joon a qt, too bad he's a shit actor.

I WANT AN OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Every Korean guy I've ever met here has a qt Korean wife that they seem to hate/fear. I don't often see Koreans dating outside of their race but I guess a Korean guy could get a gf here. [spoiler]This guy would have better luck looking for a bf here though, imo[/spoiler]

i doubt so

ITT:Proxy Japan flag

Probably. No idea why they're so popular though. Friend posed as a Korean on interpals for fun and got his inbox spammed by qts.

>Korean tiger penis
here a new meme comes

my sides

That's why I saied Korea is world most popar people and all the white girl more than joy to suck Korean dick.
Asian who is not a Korean is loser
Jap ape monkeys are disgusting to see even from the Koreaboo.

Popular people i mean.

im korean, i apologize for this shameful korean.

we all Korean understand what how we are ugly race.

정말 죄송합니다.

At least japs are much ugly monkey. So don't be like that.

of course. some guy get nudes of 100 t*rkish girls by just pretending to be korean on facebook

Korea is most coolest image of Asia as a strongest man from Asia
I proud of Korea and I believe japs are typical loser monkey

I'm asking mods to block your ISP for spamming. Unless you don't stop, I'll send a message to Hiroyuki too

Probably not, our women like their men strong, not effeminate

every single one of theses threads are so surreal.

its like they are all the same and they are all slightly different. i feel like everyone is a bot that posts the same thing every night at exactly the same time.

plz stop shitposting anymore. everything you do doesnt even make sense to anyone who is outside of korea.
and cowardly part of what youve done is you try to prevent korea from gaining a bad reputation going through a jp proxy server.

wont say never come here but if you want to give japs hell, just fairly do it without a proxy.

he's obviously a white guy in japan pretending to be zainichi to bait japanese, koreans, weabs, and koreaboos

Yes,we got lots of koreaboo girls.You can see many examples of themon interpals.

Get more Japanese female impregnated by Han/Korean sperm!

Increase Han/Korean blood/DNA!

Extinguish the Jomon!

>'azn'
>'skater'
>'baller'

t. Japanese Filipino American trash from Hawaii

If you look like aa kpop idol or a Korean movie star then easily. If not then they'll ridicule you and call you names like chilli chicken and Hakka noodles especially the ones in north india

>Imblygin asians can into social awareness

Why don't YOU try solving 89 calculus equations in your head while trying to hold up a sizable conversation on the internet. Literally impossible tbqhwyf.

Shit in pit

Crap in wrap

Dump on stump

Poo in loo

possibly, or else he might be a sad weeb living in japan who cant get a chance to get along with japanese.

though "korean tiger penis" is drawing my attention lol

such a hilarious expression but i suppose no one can come up with it except koreans. i once heard tiger is a relevant and symbolic animal in korea on Sup Forums, but who else would know of it. he might be a ultra hyper koreaboo though.

>Also Korean

Those moon runes on the bottom pretty much just say "I veddy, veddy soddy, sum ni da."

I was telling the truth desu. If you are handsome you can pull chicks anywhere in the world, if not you'll probably be ridiculed

>who else would know of it
Netouyo do. They are expert of korea.

Shieeeeeeet, why are Hawaii-anons so rare on Sup Forums?

Why can't we just have ONE single meetup? REEEEEE.

im japanese
ive read various kind of english sites to death

Yeah. Loads of open minded liberal white girls and white girls with yellow fever.

Jap guys is more popular.

>korean male

You talk like you are from early 2000s or a Swagapino

go with this girl

youtube.com/watch?v=zWxX2yn73Ow

>into asians and into martial arts
>kinda implies she dislikes blacks/muslims after "horrible encounters with different cultures in europe"

in my experiences.

white girls loves such a men right?

white girls likes such a men right?

お前大概にしとけや知恵遅れが

Yes,you know
Especially Osaka-jins like you guys somehow.

such a men right?

fug

You shitting me? Koeraboo girls are spreading like a desease.

They will cum the moment you tell them how small your penis is

바보 세끼가 뭐하노? ㅋㅋㅋ

여기 이제 오지마, 창피한넘아.

Koreans, Hwabyeong 火病

Handsome people are loved by women anywhere, regardless of race and ethnicity.

not if you're dark, like blacks and indians

If you look like kpop you could I guess

If you look like the average asian with chopstick thin eyes,bowlcut and ugly you might not

Believe me, if you're handsome then you can be black or indian and have it just as easy as white or asian male models.