I was reading through a bunch of papers and read that Africans in France had an unemployment rate of 40%...

I was reading through a bunch of papers and read that Africans in France had an unemployment rate of 40%, North Africans with 30% and Turks with 40%. Similar to Germany although its already well known, but 20-30% of Turks were unemployed. These are all several times higher than the average unemployment rate of 10% in France and 5% in Germany.

This is much worse than any minority in north america including american blacks which is around 10%-12% or twice the rate of whites.

How are your minorities bigger fuck-ups than here? We thought some of ours were pretty bad but holy shit your countries are looking more third-world than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

eprints.lse.ac.uk/28680/1/dp0951.pdf
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/california-overtakes-france-to-become-sixth-largest-economy
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/homophobic-email-windsor-mayor-1.3641378?cmp=rss
m.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/janne-teller-thank-god-for-the-burden-of-history-14243542.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ethnic statistics are forbidden in France, what's your source ?

Not that I'm surprised or anything, I'm just curious how they measured it.

kek. Can't you get criminal charges for taking them?

>ethnic statistics are forbidden in france
rofl seriously? I thought it was a first world country.

eprints.lse.ac.uk/28680/1/dp0951.pdf

stats are kinda shit and hard to re-construct because of a fuck-all metric that didn't account for people in school. you kinda have to do guess work for a few parts.

>ban on ethnic statistics

You guys seem to be way more politically correct than us despite trudeau memes, I mean there are articles published constantly about portugese and africans basically not graduating high school.

Lmfao our government actively discouraged carribean immigrants from coming here after they formed ghettos and created crimes and no-one cared. We get almost none coming in now.

yeah, people here like to think canada is a new sweden but we approach race and racism quite fairly IE being honest and not hyping or minimalizing anything.

I have no idea how the european mainstream became more retarded than our far left.

How is that surprising ? Everybody knows that most of that sand-niggers are lazy fucks, but what keeps most of the French from being "intolerant" is that nobody knows for sure, or at least don't have a proof.
If Ethnic statistics are allowed, it will obviously only increase the instability and the major parties defending immigration will lose even more popularity.

Btw, what do the kids do though? How do you have that many people basically doing nothing and allowed to survive?

We don't give out money to people unemployed longer than 3-6 months and after that its fuck all for them.

>and the major parties defending immigration will lose even more popularity.
Good. Kick them out.

yeah, but african blacks, turks, etc. seem way more unemployed too desu. Just wondering what's the process where they decide doing nothing is a good thing.

Atleast american blacks have a portion in school and a fair amount that are at least working.

>eprints.lse.ac.uk/28680/1/dp0951.pdf
>"first and second generation migrants"
well most of the first generation came for the textile industry. Textile is kill now.
Second generation didn't get a good education I guess.
The official reason made by the lefties is because most of the minorities live in the ghettos where it's impossible to get out.

>Get NEETbucks
>when you reach the end, look for a short job
>work 1week or so
>???
>Get NEETbucks for another year or so

>How are your minorities bigger fuck-ups than here?
Their application process involves getting on a boat.

>Our blacks

Which? Our blacks are chill as fuck

>France
>First world
California with 40 million people is now richer than France which has 65 million people.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/california-overtakes-france-to-become-sixth-largest-economy

Eh, compared to American cities we got a pretty fuckin sweet deal

That's because they're much smaller in number.

Do canadian blacks talk and act the same as ours? Like the same slang and mannerisms?

A lot of them are from the caribbean or from different parts of Africa and sound accordingly. My high school was full of them.

>I have no idea how the european mainstream became more retarded than our far left.
something something nazi something lists of jews

>Do canadian blacks talk and act the same as ours? Like the same slang and mannerisms?

Not guy you're quoting but not realky.

They talk more like UK blacks in slang and accents.

Also one major component is they don't have the "ooga booga fuck whitey" attitude your blacks do. That huge cultural difference I think is very important to denote.

> (You)
>That's because they're much smaller in number.

Not only imo.

The cultural aspect as I said is important.

I've had friends from the US come visit me in Canada and they noted how our blacks were a lot calmer and less aggressive than theirs.

Most of our black people are right where slavery planted them, out in the countryside of the Old South. Very few are city dwelling living in our trashy cities.

Mostly we have blacknecks.

>huge cultural difference
They still manage to be disproportionately anti-social, whether they're from caribbean or africa.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all

Not at all, they're usually more recent immigrants or descendants from the Railroad. If they do speak like that it's an affectation from American culture.

Think the difference between Drake and your average American rapper.

>I've had friends from the US come visit me in Canada and they noted how our blacks were a lot calmer and less aggressive than theirs.
Caribbeans smoke weed not crack. Maybe that's why.

Yes sure but I'm saying they don't have the tendencies a lot of blacks in the US do. If you've ever been there you'll know what I mean

>Drake
is half jewish and grew up in a rich neighbourhood.

i grew up with black mates, more than half went into crime lmfao. they are alright in some cases IE ones who go to university but a fuckton are basically not really compatible.

yeah but they also have literally the world's best immigrating, just to use elon musk as an example. our top engineering and computer science students at my school all basically move there because of better everything.

jamaicans and half the africans speak canadian english ie don't have a southern lazy accent in new york.

i was pretty surprised they spoke differently than everyone else in the north t b h.

>If you've ever been there you'll know what I mean
I've been to Detroit and I grew up surrounded by africans and caribs. I haven't compared the statistics though.

The problem with blacks is, they don't belong here. Let's be honest for a second. It's Europe, not Africa. Give it 200 years and they still won't be fully integrated simply because they will always be alien here and stick out like a sore thumb.
Turks, well they were never meant to stay and then they did. Our whole approach to integration with them was a failure from the start, already in the 70s there were reports about ghettoization and how there are massive problems etc. They themselves don't want to be German, be it second or third gen. They're Turks first and foremost so together with the prejudice from Germans against them they themselves show no initiative to do something because that would be German and Germans are gay. University is for faggots and being a tough guy like the rappers is a more attractive option.
The parents came for economical reasons, they were never integrated well, most can't speak German for shit even if they came here in 60s-70s, bred like rabbits, kids born into an unfriendly environment growing up in this parallel world. Idk, guess it's too late now anyway.
Refugees will be the same fuckup.
As for Bulgarians and all that other Gypsiescum, they're here only for the welfarebux. You could try all you want with that group but they're unintegrateable.

Canada only has like two bad neighbourhoods anyway

alot of french people seem to have an amazing ability to just say they are colorblind and murrika be racist. is this actually true?

lol no, they don't speak like british people. its just typical inner city slang.

somalis are shit though. a few are good enough to get to university but objectively 80% just do crime.

Yeah but France is whiter. There should be no excuses on why France is turning into a shithole

in the netherlands
>somalians 75% unemployment
>syrians 50-60% and we get another nice batch from merkel
>roaches 25%
dont worry we have identified the problem to be that we arent tolerant enough, we are working hard to change that

>meanwhile polandbros 2% unemployment, which is half the unemployment of native dutchies.

yeah but they can gradually just assimilate into mainstream german whites can't they? iunno my guess is that people who are sort of well-off will assimilate while those who aren't will just close themselves off.

2nd and 3rd generation japanese here and in the US everywhere but hawaii are practically non-existent and became typical muh 1/8th heritage murikans, so it doesn't really stick it.

>TFW I went to school in Toronto when there were no niggers
>TFW went to a school entirely of Whites and Jews

Feels good man

So glad I didn't overstay

New worlders are more accepting. I'm sure in germany if your great great grandfather was polish your a slav forever.

Of course some do become integrated but they had parents who cared. The problem is we received 90% Anatolian backwater village goatfuckers so they were shit immigrants to begin with, coupled with the governments "it'll just work out eventually" approach to integration nothing much could have come out of it anyway.

>we approach race and racism quite fairly IE being honest and not hyping or minimalizing anything.
HA
Ha ha
Oh
from today: cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/homophobic-email-windsor-mayor-1.3641378?cmp=rss
a private email from some random pleb is not news. it's literally less than twitter - at least twitter is public.

Some immigrant groups have 70 % unemploymeny here

Being White! = Being Better Off

Nah, hispanics and asians are the biggest minorities in california and a fair amount of hispanics are in the UC schools which are better than almost all european ones.

I dunno why some whites here think hispanics cannot do anything because they are brown.

>"Even in a city as magnificent as Windsor is, that kind of hatred, that kind of thinking, still exists within people."

>I dunno why some whites here think hispanics cannot do anything because they are brown.
Ironically that in and of itself is racist because it assumes they are basically stupid children that cannot do anything for themselves.

lol what school. i use to live there.

there are plenty of niggers who went to a school near my university. they were legit trash and usually sexually harass girls with a typical token white friend.

i know what you mean though, this is middle class hipster paradise and ghetto people are looked at with contempt and disdain.

>a fair amount of hispanics are in the UC schools

hmm okay. is your society basically PC garbage as well?

i dunno how europe tends to fail in dealing with different ethnic groups rationally. we are fairly good at it and didn't receive non-european immigrants until the 60s and 70s.

>TFW visiting North York, home, or at least it was until mudslimes and niggers fucked everything up

Over here, seven out of 10 Somalians are on welfare.

>hispanics and asians are the biggest minorities in california
white people are the biggest minority in california though

>we are fairly good at it
No. We accept a shit ton of Chinese and Hindus mostly and those groups don't have trouble integrating into any civilized society.

at least it's only 7 people and not thousands.

German society is eternally cucked by guilt. You can't raise an eyebrow at immigrants without being labeled nazi.
We literally just jailed a 94 year old for 5 years now for the murder of 170000 Jews based on him having worked as a guard in some camp back in the days.

yeah we have shit news sometimes but we report our problem minorities pretty frequently. IE if its brown or black gangsters who did something first thing you'll see is their mugshot.

occasionally you read stories about somali or jamaican crime, they use to run a fuckton of stories about somalis and gangs even though they are a very small group here. i think this is illegal in france.

What kind of crime do somalis do, aware me

>We literally just jailed a 94 year old for 5 years now
owned hard lmao

UC schools doesn't practice affirmative action lmfao, it is outlawed.

yeah, user i replied to implied more whites = better country which doesn't apply to california. i mean they have a bigger economy than us and are less white.

always surprises me that california and washington have banned aa.

Ay just saw that on the news, pretty fuckin savage putting a 94 year old in a wheelchair in prison for a crime he may or may not of taken part in. What's the point? He'll probably be dead in a year or two anyway.

Affirmative action is illegal in California public schools, they go by "income" which is basically the same thing anyways but not the biggest factor in getting admitted

Same as American blacks, except more and with fewer firearms - and Wahhabist Islam instead of wacky protestantism.

I'm actually ok with it going by income. Having it based by race is blatantly racist though.

>what is silicon valley and hollywood
they also have the highest gun deaths out of any state

Maybe numerically but not as a percentage of population.

yeah we only do it because the chretien government stopped allowing haitians and jamaicans in. you see almost no immigration from them in the past decade.

they encourage educated africans so inb4 racism.

they sold rob ford crack lmfao and partied with him, and had a mass shooting at some ghetto block party. there's a few random shootings in eaton centre and so-on by somalis.

yeah i'm watching deutschland 83 and though its fiction the rhetoric of "serving your fatherland and doing your country proud" and so-on would seem illegal if anyone else said it.

some positive nationalism is healthy, every country in the third world which is rapidly growing today is motivated by strong positive nationalism from the government (EG india, china and so-on).

we have a lot of positive nationalism lite pushed here too by the government, eg. promoting the maple leaf and so-on and has never turned into any kind of self-hate.

I've heard a lot of the Somalis and Tamils or whatever the fuck do a lot of fraud, at lesst from what I've seen in documentaries.

Seems they're a bit smarter and take it up a notch

yes numerically not per 100k inhabitants

not the highest, but its literally just oakland sacramento and los angeles eg the ghetto shit-holes.

>Somalis
>Smarter
Hehe

m.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/janne-teller-thank-god-for-the-burden-of-history-14243542.html

somalis are gangbanger tier stupid. tamils not sure, I think that's more west coast though I haven't met any outside of university.

context for that image?

I dont know what the fuck tamils are but apparently they're an advanced form of nigger

They appear to have very intricate criminal networks and engage in crime requiring more than 90 iq

honestly how does your guilt even really just fuck things up today. it doesn't seem prevalent 20 years ago at all or during the cold war.

i mean you guys refused boat people refugees hack when the UN was dealing with them and nobody is incriminating you guys for that and accusing you of being a nation acting inhumanely or whatever the fuck.

our liberals can be retarded but at least they know when to shut the fuck up and not assume they know everything.

so why does california have a better economy despite being less white

huge government investments into UC schools and sacramento, none of the PC bullshit because the worst people are literally housed in seperate cities.

america has a class-based segregation IMO. it kinda works because nice areas won't turn to shit and drive people away like on the east coast.

It has an very diverse economy. But still it's shit because it's extremely expensive

Because frogs are lazy

War memorial and some lefties sprayed Germany you victim (opfer is hard to translate in this context, it's has more like a Germany you piece of shit meaning here), shit and täter=culprit, probably more of a "murderer" meaning tho
Anyway pretty rude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley

GDP PPP is higher in the weirdest OECD regions:

yours and swedens lefties are worse than any neonazis I've seen

>none of the PC bullshit
Hahaha the UCs are some of the most liberal in the whole world. People are also leaving California in boat loads.

>Europe cant into multiculturalism
git gud euros

wew that's ISIS tier, I fucking hate it when people disrespect historical landmarks.

>well off will assimilate better

We got poles and poor as fuck south italians (south italy is quiete poor still today) and they all integrated neatly and fast.

yeah resources. northwest territories have a fuckton of diamonds and shit so they roll in diamondbux.

yeah a handful of arts students. its the same here but everybody in academia or university administration ignores them and continues to do actual useful things.

they are properly treated like overgrown children and ignored instead of elected into office (inb4 trudeau, he's not that bad).

yep. whenever an extremist movement pops up you need to be just as weary of counter movements

FUCK

well even in france most of the vietnamese and laotian nobility/upper class that fled there in the 50s married into french society and disappeared as a group.

yeah i honestly think it has to do with genetics at the least. eg. people who are cooperative in cooperative societies assimilate with their neighbors, but people who kill each other over grudges and random shit and lived like tribes in the past won''t assimilate.

i mean the majority of our natives integrated into white societies (eg almost all of quebec has a native ancestor) but a lot of more uncontrolled tribes didn't.

Reeeeeeee

Reverse racism isn't real. That was obviously put there by a white person trying to stir up hatred towards hard working African Americans/Canadians who didn't do anything wrong.

There is no greater love, than that of the North American progressive for the blacks.

I dont think its tribal genetics.
Id say you shouldnt expect much from people that practize inbreeding since 500 years (pakistanis they are objectivly subhuman by now while the hindus have religious dogmas against fucking their cousin even tho their caste system makes for an even smaller bridepool)
We could integrate a few of the anatolians.
Im speaking about alewites which is basically shia islam mixed with christianity and turkish preislamic influences and while they are nor allowed to marry outsiders they act very western and blend in.

There are some ethnic identities (which includes race) which are compatible and others that are inheritently at odds with ours.

lmfao you should have seen when blacks voted hilary.

progressives went pretty racist eg alot said things like "wow these people are so fucking stupid" and so-on.

its really only a case by case basis.

yeah tribal genetics in the sense that countries with dense populations and cities basically kill off criminals and violent/non-cooperative people.

its why germanics and vikings went from being typical marauders to orderly people, since they started having denser cities or regions and stronger governments to kill off antisocial ones. its why papua new guinea has 100% violence against women rate and daily murders, since they were headhunters less than a century ago.

inbreeding to would have to do with it.

I don't why but blacks are the worst minority in the US even though they've been here the longest. Every other race in the country is improving except them.

i read somewhere that during slavery they use to send the worst and most unruly ones to america and kept the friendly and docile ones in the bahamas.

its kinda true, bahamas is a nice place and completely lacks degeneracy you see today eg everyone is very religious and so-on.

>How are your minorities bigger fuck-ups than here? We thought some of ours were pretty bad but holy shit your countries are looking more third-world than us.

Over there you'll just kinda die if you don't work so even slack-jawed Africans and sandniggers who hate the west will do something. In Europe they can get by on benefits. There's not really any need for unskilled labor either because of a number of factors, and even if someone wants to hire, one would probably rather get a native than a first generation immigrant with no qualifications and poor language skills. I guess in North America they can set up some shitty business and get by like that but it's stressful and taxed to shit with lots of bureaucracy involved so who wants to go through the hassle to make barely more than on benefits

European countries are at least for now not quite as much of melting pots as North America and these people are quite simply strangers and foreigners