How long will it be until Chinese replaces English as lingua franca?

How long will it be until Chinese replaces English as lingua franca?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmHtOSqHTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean spanish.

when they ever make an alphabet

spanish is a disgusting language

I'd rather learn latin

Never. Most Chinese speakers are Chinese and live in China, whereas English is pluricentric and english speakers are spread out around the world.

They don't need one, their current character system is the most efficient way of writing Chinese. An alphabet would make no sense and would be like writing English with Chinese characters.

lmoa never Zhang

Zuck will forcefeed Mandarin to Ameritubbies with the press of one button
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmHtOSqHTk

Never ever
Also, nice quads.

Nice dubs

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fluent"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Not with that torture of writing system

Spanish is a dialect of Latin.

Set your flag mate, accents were added for Argentina.

chinks pay people to kidnap and smuggle better looking girls from minorities/surrounding countries

they have the most fucked up ethics in asia t b h.

Chinese characters are easier than most people think, phamalam. Considering that most people learn English through the "whole word" method rather than phonics, the Chinese characters end up being more systematic.

Also, Chinese grammar is a breeze, leaving more time to work on learning characters.

I'd welcome that

ain't no way I'm going to ever memorize 15million letters

Soon.

Holy shit, I'm a poorfag and my Chinese is better than this billionaire after just a few months.

it's a derivative of latin, it sure ain't a dialect

it's still disgusting retard speak

I love Castilian Spanish.

When they figure out how to make their language have a heirarchal order

Spanish is only disgusting if you listen to poor people, or people with shitty dialects (Chileans, Cubans, Argentines) speak. Otherwise it's a beautiful language.

CHI

CHI

wow china is fucking racist

well as I recall they step over as you lay dying

and always run off if they hit you with their car

(or run you over if you are incapacitated in the road)

soon

hopefully

I want to see the eternal perfidious anglo humiliated and spat on on a global scale.

It's probably fake or sensationalized.

I'm pretty sure mainland China doesn't have common law, which means that the court's decisions do not act as laws as they do in the US and UK...

ttthhhh sswwlwlwlwlwls

no more elliots

bump

Not really. I always thought Spanish was shitty, but then I realized it was because of how the immigrants made it seem shitty. Now I think its a nice language(or atleast it is nice depending on whos mouth it is comming from).

CHI

>efficient

In what way are those hieroglyphics more efficient than pinyin?

In that not everyone in China speaks Mandarin
to know the meaning from reading Pinyin

Yet they do have a ban on 1+ children.

Ok, so it's efficient in that modest way... it allows everyone to read off the same page, thus saving in # of editors/translators.

But I'm asking OP how it's more efficient in general... without unique qualification.