What's the most protected ethnic group in your country?

What's the most protected ethnic group in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protected in what sense?

Honestly probably Asians though
They live in pretty safe communities AND get the benefit of the race/minority card

The only thing that sucks for them is they have a tough time in higher education due to the saturation

native americans

youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ

Definitely blacks, they can get away with so many things and there will always be a trail of cucks that will defend them.

>Honestly probably Asians though

AHAHAHAHHAHA

Either Jews or Arabs.

But ive heard Asian is the worst group which easliy get bullied in the school.

That was too perfect to not be scripted.

I dont know, jews?

What about them isnt protected?

Everyone gets bullied
Being Asian in really isn't that bad

Sure blacks get more benefit of the doubt but the majority of them get to live in the fucking ghetto as a trade off

I guess Jews are probably more protected now that I think about it though

Jewish Americans, especially Israeli Americans. They have a powerful lobbying group: AIPAC.

defo abos they get free minivans for pumping out two children in a year, a whole holiday of cucking by them and you can't say shit

Asians are most ignored race in USA.

They must get high score at entry test to US university.
also racism joke toward Asians are always accepted in US.unlike black racial joke.

THIS.

gypsies but now with migration crisis Arabs is where the money are for lefties so it changes to that

>Asians are the most ignored

That's not a bad thing in America
Asians completely fly under the radar
Jews do as well (act white then pull the Jew card when they want to drop the consequences)

Gypsies.

The race/minority card doesn't help us. Sure as hell hasn't when were passed up for jobs and fucked by affirmative action. We're basically same as white. Fucking spics and niggas.

Tatars or Viets I guess, we don't have many gypsies and they get only a boot in the arse

>jews
>protected
not anymore tb h, arabs shoot up jewish school and they still haven't been kicked out the country
at this point it's pretty much socially acceptable to deny the holocaust lmao

arabs on the other hand, god forbid if you even suggest that cartoonists have the right to draw what they want without getting shot

i'd say definitely the arabs are more protected

Jews.

We have this jewish school in our city and they even put a police station/unit there to protect the school. I'm making this up

Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind

Jews voted for always more immigration, they got what they wanted.

The snowniggers in South Tyrol.