Tvaddons.ag dead

>Tvaddons.ag dead
>Navi-X dead
>Phoenix dead
>Exodus, aka the holy grail in danger and probably next
>Kodi is now a household name that even Normie McNormie knows

What the fuck is going on? Why won't they leave us to pirate in peace? It's not like we're their target audience anyways. This is just proof that normies always fuck everything for the rest of us.

>muh le Netflix and chill xD

Piracy is like a hydra you fucking normies, you cut a head and 7 will sprout in its place, stronger than before.

Realize that Kodi was never intended for unauthorized copying in the first place, so even its developers are against addons that allow you to do so.

>so even its developers are against addons that allow you to do so.

except they really aren't or else they would just eliminate add-ons altogether. Sorry but nobody has even heard or uses "legit" Kodi add-ons.

>Sorry but nobody has even heard or uses "legit" Kodi add-ons.
That's fine. I'm not saying that third-party addons are the root of the problem, but it's shifting the focus of the development of Kodi to no longer support addons at all in order to combat unauthorized copying. The Kodi team has already been hit with complaints from big copyright holders even though they aren't even directly responsible.
This answers your question:
>Why won't they leave us to pirate in peace?

>Sorry but nobody has even heard or uses "legit" Kodi add-ons.
YouTube, Twitch, shoutcast just to name a few.
Now your argument is probably going to be "lel those addons are shit. U have shit taste"

...OK...

Meanwhile, private trackers still supply high quality downloads.

Why haven't you signed up yet user?

kodi isnt related to pirating you faggots

you guys are the reason why the kodi project has a bad name to it

kodi is merely a media environment you can pirate on vlc for all i care but you fags are ruining the experience

whats so hard about buying a antenna and getting free OTA tv in HD?

whats so hard about paying $7/mo for netflix which is amazing considering i remeber renting a single dvd for a week for that

whats so hard about digitizing your dvd collection and recording stuff to your NAS so you have a giant seamless media experience?

generally i dont care about pirates but you guys are seriously fucking over the kodi project which is something ive personally been involved with since it was XBMC

Retards from Sup Forums that don't realize Kodi's propose is to let you manage your multimedia collection and not to offer a way for tech illiterate assholes to pirate stuff.

I am not against downloading copyrighted content, but I am glad those idiots who rely on Kodi as their primary way of getting media are getting fucked.

>Exodus
Use Specto.

Kodi is bloated garbage.
XBMC was cool when it was running on an Xbox to replace a dashboard on what amounted to a 1GHz celeron.
Normies basically ruined it.

use both

xbmc was literally created from stolen code with a stolen dev kit specifically to play stolen games.

>he doesn't use emby

As soon as I saw Kodi threads on Sup Forums I knew it was doomed.

It's not the normalfags themselves but the fucking niggers that sell Kodi boxes that ruined it all.

>kodi is merely a media environment
That, by the way, it's fucking awful. With every new release the interface get shittier and shittier.

Why doesn't someone make an Open Source Acestream??

>Several Kodi add-ons based in Israel have reportedly closed operations following pressure from a local group called ZIRA.

>streaming

Good. Go back to paying netflix/hulu/hbo/nfl/espn/... like all the other normalshits.

I'm not even that guy but they are all shit when you can download all those apps on fire or chrome

>streaming
Just download shit and use Kodi as your own local custom Netflix

what are you implying? zira is a local anti-piracy group by our television providers

THIS

>play games
wrong

kodi is merely a dashboard you idiot
it was never the first or last dashboard for the original xbox and it was never designed to even manage games

you are talking about team xecuter ect who took the kernel

YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT INTERFACE YOU USE AND THEN MODIFY IT!

YOU CAN EVEN MAKE YOUR OWN
am i dealing with normies?

>this
i thought thats where we all were already?

kinda disapointed with Sup Forums

minimalistic merchant

Using kodi for streaming is like screaming off the top of a mountain that you are a tech illiterate normalfag. Kodi is meant to be used for managing a digital media collection. You faggots are ruining kodi by using it for stupid shit like streaming.

I USE KODI FOR ILLEGAL STREAMS

HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL Sup Forums

ur killing the industry user

The movie industry? Their making more money now than ever.

I didn't know people were using Kodi for anything else until recently.

I just use it to connect to my emby server to watched my TBs of high quality torrented media with no delay.

I use Kodi with Exodus to download movies.Fuck la polizia.

>being an advocate for piracy rights as if you're entitled to rights

Billionaires(producers) are making even more money than they were before internet came.
If you want them to make even more money then sure go ahead and do it.
You can gladly pay $60 for a 90min movie just because it is in bluray box.

bad goy

My grandmother has a firestick with kodi.

WAKE ME UP

You're not funny.

shill detected

You're not funny.

cos i dont know which site is decent or know how to get started.

Kodi is just a media interface

just like windows media center

its not related to pirating in any way so make a seperate thread about pirating because you are giving kodi the wrong associations

no one cares about your pirating

just dont talk about it in association with kodi

they are both seperate things

>tfw when you watch sopranos, almost finishing the show, suddenly on half of the last season, exodus doesnt show me HD sources and all the addons got fucked up without HD sources, now i cant fucking watch the end, damn kikes

You said it... Normies always fuck everything.
But I think that the community will give alternatives and Kodi will be stronger than ever.

Go ask
No excuse.

damn that's sad.
Especially bc "HD" sources already look like arse

Too zeekrit kleb and ridiculous requirements.

The acestream russian niggers open sourced the player years ago but they'll never open source the engine cause that thing is a real botnet on windows, it distributes and executes adware through the torrent stream.
the mongs at Sup Forums are on a literal botnet thanks to muh sports streams