Is it easier for Europeans to get laid in America or for Americans to get laid in Europe?

Is it easier for Europeans to get laid in America or for Americans to get laid in Europe?

Is it gay when she got a penis?

as long as your balls don't touch

Depends on what sort of European I suppose.

My accent goes down very, very well in Canada. Not been to the U.S since I was a teenager though..

its a little bit more complicated than you think
1. one time, not a faggot
2. balls don't touch, not a faggot
3. in threesome - no eye contact, not a faggot
Those are internationally accepted rules of homo engagement.

For anglos and french, easier in America. Otherwise easier for Americans. Scandinavia might have an easier time too because of being tall and blond.

Anglos, French and Nordics in America? Yes.
Everyone else from Europe in America? Not so much.

Don't know about Americans in Europe apart from Scandinavia. Most girls here are reluctant with Americans (Or any foreigner) for some reason.

I'm not even blonde, yet I still had a fairly easy time in America. Then again, I give the credit to their stupidity.

>Everyone else from Europe in America? Not so much.
what are you on about, women are whores, they love foreigners, a buddy of mine went to america and he's fucking bitches left and right, if you fucked back at home you're going to fuck in america

When I say east, I mean Serbs, Bosnians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Moldovans, Belorussians and Ukrainians. You know. All the shitholes?

same shit

I think some americans may have a harder time because we lack a fat fetish so it's disqualify some of them but the rest would have an edge over the native I would say.

I don't think women particularly like Americans in Germany but I'm sure they'll get laid left and right in Eastern Europe (they'll even marry you for a green card)

easier for americans because they're generally more attractive

This. americans are literal gods and we twink Yuros should just watch in awe as they ravage our women.

Probably easier for Europeans, more Euros go to the states for education or work in the capitals where it's easy to hook up.

We get a shit ton of euro backpackers and all they want to do is fuck while not working

This is a great question.

I'd say Europeans in the United States. It all comes down to being attractive in the end, a nationality can only help so much. But I feel due to the slutty nature of American women it's easier for them.

>tfw can't even get an American gf or American grill to have sex with me

I'm doomed

For user it's impossible anywhere.

4. You say nohomo after, right?

Easy for Europeans, easy for White Americans, hard for Black/Hispanic/Asian Americans.

There is no woman easier than American 20-somethings

It's easier for Americans, since Yuropoors are cucks.

Euros in America. Girls love foreign accents and the American accent is bland.

in europe, it's only easy to get laid if you're non-white