Italian women

What is the secret of their supreme beauty?

Pic related the most beautiful woman in the world is Italian

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video18347773/horny_italian_girl
xvideos.com/video19566297/italian_amateur_hot_blowjob_-_warmcams.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look like arabs

SHUT THE FUCK UP

t. never seen an arab

arabs are fat and brown and ugly
italian women are white and qt

>from an asian cucked by the arabs

She looks like a tanned slav actually. I've seen many slav women that have those type of features.

True. And it's because Slavs have genes from Afghans/Persians.

>supreme beauty

In pictures or in person?

It's hard to tell since people have gotten more and more photogenic these past few years.

And because you usually see pictures of beautiful people in the internet, and who knows how rare they are IRL.

>Sup Forums anthropologists
She could fit almost anywhere in Europe.
Her cheekbone structure, nose, eye colour, not peculiar or specific at all. There is nothing decisively Slavic about her. I as a Slave would say that she looks like a mix of native Balkanian elements and something else. A Roma residue, or any other kind of western Mediterranean, French, Romanian, Turkish, Israeli...

She looks like one of those lighter Afghans/Iranians which in turn look like Slavs because R1a haplogroup that's common in Slavs came from there. Also, Slavs are not a singular ethnicity. South Slavs like Croats have different genetics.

She looks plain. Enough to be confused anywhere in the places and regions I've mentioned. I can't see how she specifically fits among "lighter" Afghans. Who's going g to look at her and say "Yeah, she looks just like those Pamirians or Tajiks"

And she would definitely pass as a native in my region (Dalmatia). I see girls like that all around. As a matter of fact, I know a girl just like her, only she is even more dark

>Who's going g to look at her and say "Yeah, she looks just like those Pamirians or Tajiks"

Well, people are ignorant that there are white looking Iranians/Afghans in the first place, but she does have that kind of look. This girl would look a lot like her when she grows up:

where in france was this pic taken?

she has a weird mouth

Also, your Afghan-Aryan-Slav theory... I don't know. For me, Russians look overwhelmingly mixed with various elements, West Slavs look like their western neighbours. Box heads, fair features, short bodies. There's a gradient of phenotypes from Afghanistan here and I think South Slavs would look most similar to today's "light" Tajiks, Iranians, other Afghans...I had a photo of my father, lost it few years ago, when he was 26. The man looked like a Chechen, but with those Turkish mustache. High, sharp cheekbones, aquiline thin nose, diamond shaped jaw, narrow head, higher hairline, almondish round. Typical for our people here

It's not a theory. It's a well observed fact. Here's a map of the haplogroup R1a.

>I don't know how haplogroups work

>I don't know about the Scythians and Sarmatians

Do I have to post examples of Slavic women who look Persian even? Seems like it.

In French flanders

xvideos.com/video18347773/horny_italian_girl
xvideos.com/video19566297/italian_amateur_hot_blowjob_-_warmcams.com

Are those anglo cocks?

No.

These two Guidos will be deported back to Shitaly once their jail terms are over.

Ukrainian girl in India.

Please no. We don't want our terroni filth back.

The only white Italian I can find.

Ugly as fuck no wonder Romans considered Celtic half apes to be beautiful if their own women look like what would happen if a pig could fuck an rhino and have children together.

>italians are white

We have fuck all to do with Persians.

Calabrians and Sicilians are niggers.

Iranians only partially descend from Nomadic tribes, their blood is still mostly native

Gas yourself gypsy turd

Italian women often have very feminine petite facial features. Also because Italian women aren't too white nor too brown. They don't have really thin lips or really thick lips they have normal lips. They can both have blue, green or brown eyes and hair colors also vary. Also because Italy is still conservative compared to other European countries so Italian women are often more feminine

>totally not moorish

She's Canadian and probably has some other heritage than Calabrian, but it's true that Calabrians are shitskins even by southern standards. Only people darker and less European looking than them are Sicilians.