Is there any reason why I shouldn't move to this country?

Is there any reason why I shouldn't move to this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland#Social_issues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their society is kinda disfuncional and the weather is depressing, 25% of Greenlanders attempt suicide at least once in their lifetimes.

depends if snow is your favorite dish or not

yes

Sorry, it's full.

its full of depressive alcoholics

hmm

samefag

>country

Greenland isn't a country though, and if you're moving to Denmark you'd be better off moving to the mainland.

>its full of depressive alcoholics

I have found my home

Looks like our flag with polandball inside

>highlands and mountains by the see
>lowlands further from the see
>huge depression in the middle
wtf did Greenland forget how to island?

why the indonesia flag? it isnt needed in that sequence.
I understand if you didint make it but my autism is triggered.

Polish flag comes in the white field of Japanese flag and Indonesian flag comes in the circle.

lower half of ball

they commit suicide for fun

why not just say that red + red = white and remove indonesia?

Debil.

it's best if you just act like it doesn't exist.

we've done that succesfully for quite some time now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland#Social_issues

>The rate of suicide in Greenland is very high. According to a 2010 census, Greenland holds the highest suicide rate in the world.[105][106] Other significant social issues faced by Greenland are high rates of unemployment, alcoholism and HIV/AIDS.[107] Alcohol consumption rates in Greenland reached their height in the 1980s when it was twice as high as in Denmark, and had by 2010 fallen slightly below the average level of consumption in Denmark (which is the twelfth highest in the world). But at the same time alcohol prices are much higher, meaning that consumption has a high social impact.

Move in Indonesia. Don't come to Japan.

hmmm

>you will never drive around Greenland in a LC80 on 46" tires while shooting reindeer and polar bears with your norinco m305
the 90's was a great time

Suicide by polar bear is literally a perfect set-up if you really think about it. It will look like an accident and you help save an endangered species.

But Swede user is right - think about this as addition modulo 2

It's not addition at all, first of all.
How are you supposed to add colors?

red is 1
white is 0

1 + 0 (mod 2) = 1
0 + 1 (mod 2) = 1
0 + 0 (mod 2) = 0
1 + 1 (mod 2) = 0

It's a fucking picture with no inherent logic built into it, both interpretations are right.