Is he right about Germans?

Don't move to Germany OP. The average

>German is culturally and mentally challenged, pedantic and painfully unfunny. Most of the women you'll encounter are stuck-up simpletons. Berlin is a shadow of it's former self and is represented by an the biggest failures of the nation who have nothing to show for themselves, besides living in a "metropolis".

>Germany has free education and wealth, but the shittiest nation a country can have

This is kind of a bummer for me to read because I have always wanted to learn German, maybe even work there in software.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVhKfPbfP0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany a shit, but it's better than other western countries (except for France maybe)

What does France have that is better than Germany? French I actually know pretty well, but their economy does not seem to be as stable as Germany's. But as far as culture and all that, it does seem France has pretty buildings and a little bit of the Mediterranean for more sun and wine. And all those museums.

That's your post isn't it?

nah.

The French make better movies and music

It's 1488% correct.

Germany is definitely better than france

And French women are more attractive than German ones

and food.. and and and, the list goes on. their culture is superior in every single way to german culture. as is english culture, italian culture, spanish culture and pretty much every other european civilisation.

Sounds like the guy who wrote this is German himself since Germans loathe Germany more than anyone else so I don't think this is an objective opinion.

You'd be better off reading what people who lived in multiple European countries for years at a time have to say about it in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVhKfPbfP0E
true

Fuck, maybe it wasn't such a bad choice to study French for 5 years. I pretty much agree with everything you guys say. But wouldn't you say Germany will always be a better place for work?

You have to say more than that you fucking thickheaded Swede.

Yeah, the guy was definitely German and in the same thread another German replied agreeing. It just seemed odd to me because I knew of several American and Canadian artist and musician friends moving to Berlin for the arts scenes. If it's attracting that crowd, it can't be all bad, I figure. You're right about what kind of people I should be asking this question. Honestly I'm not sure why I would leave California unless it was for the Canary Islands or something.

>But wouldn't you say Germany will always be a better place for work?
why would you say that? french workers have the best working conditions in europe (therefore probably the world.)

But why is France sinking in protests right now

yeah that's berlin all over. very popular city in europe with that crowd.. it's very, very cheap to live there and has lots of interesting movements.

I think Germans get the most time off, but I'm sure France is close behind. All the culture and other shit is practically second to me. I'm not looking forward to the mere 2 weeks vacation I'll get sucking corporate cock over here. In any case, I am open to moving just about anywhere in Western Europe except Iberia, though I would prefer a relevant city such as Berlin or Paris. I could deal with the south of England since I preferred the countryside to London. I'll be venturing north for the first time this summer.

Yeah, that's what I've heard, so I was surprised to hear that Germans could describe the country as being so shitty, especially Berlin. Maybe it was just some neckbeard autist.

>except for France maybe

France is shit mate.
Even more snackbars, blacks and overall social tension (including terror attacks) while their economy is shit.
Why would I give a flying fuck about 1-2 oh so damn progessive, deep hipster movies they make while my sister gets raped by africans and I am unemployed ever since I left uni?

IF a company decides to employ you, which they dont because they cant fire anyone ever. youth unemployment over 20%.

Im not sure what exactly the criticism is, boring people? I guess thats true for the old farts, who we have way too many of obviously. But young people can still be quite alright imo.

Lack of culture/identity I can see, but if you actually go out and look for it you can still participate in traditions and have lots of fun.

Npt sure if I would move here though, something more southern is probably preferable just for weather, and atmosphere.

Because if you're not into the whole alternative, artsy, leftwing thing Berlin is a nightmare cause it's dirty, ugly has ugly architecture, it's full of foreigners and they're poor as fuck in general and only survive because the rest of the country finances them.

Yeah, but weren't you guys enriched with Turks soon after World War II? And now there are the refugees. To me it seems as if your strong economy would be the main selling point for picking Germany to live in over France.

If I ever left California for a European country it would be for the vacation time. I would not mind the pay cut for more time to chill. I'm also amazed by how much more cool stuff is happening in places like London, Paris, and Berlin compared to Los Angeles in terms of art, literature, and music. It's too expensive here for any sort of artistic life, hence my choice to study software engineering just to keep me alive until I can write a decent novel. We don't have all those cool artistic grants Europeans get for art. They often only go to old farts who have tenureship at universities, not young artists... as if they even need any more money.

arm aber sexy

Yes.

>Turks
Well, while they are too many it is nothing compared to France.

What happens right now with these rapefugees... I have no idea where that is leading to. Could literally destroy the country.

Greece should send all criminals to Germany and take me back.

I don't disagree with you about France being more enriched, the numbers are all there for France. I'm just pointing out you can't act as if you are ahead or behind them in the enrichment race.

Greeks are disgusting. Even their "Golden Age" was full of sickening pederasts with pretty screwy ideas about how the world worked. No former Ottomans should have been let into the EU.

Yeah, striking and being lazy cunts are amazing contributions to culture

Fuck off
Not my fault you're a pleb with no interest in Literature or philosophy, else you'd know the achievements of German culture

the country is coming apart at the seams

I wish Americans were educated people and would learn more about Europe from books and not Sup Forums.

>le Americans are stupid may-may
>responds with an infograph lacking a citation

Many people from abroad like Germany but never have been there. Numbers shrink quiet considerably among people that got to know the country and its people.
Dont ask where that's from, I dont remember.

Yes.
But for Fall of germany they can blaiming only lefists.
There is more poles in germany than germans in Poland, but only germans here have minority status aND tHey even have places in polish parlament. Poles who living in germany dont have that status... This is unfair.

Recent immigrants don't get a special status anywhere. Peoples like Sorbs on the other hand have one.