Why is there so much racism in tech?

Why is there so much racism in tech?

I am African American, and almost everyone I have encountered (including people at the company where I currently work, and the university I studied at) assumes I am less capable than others. In reality, the opposite is true. I am currently a security researcher, researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode (I will be publishing a paper soon).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dwlag8w5R5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find what you are saying very hard to believe. I think you fabricated this whole story.

GIVE THEM BACK TYRONE

>baby's first shitpost

>researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode
Holy shit, just give it back, Tyrone.

>I am African American
t. whiteboi roleplaying
No black person refers to themselves as that unless they're a woman.

>researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode (I will be publishing a paper soon).

Just give it back, Jamal.

>researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode

wow good for you user. Little do you know you won't make shit on it since the CIA already knows how to do it.

>I am currently a security researcher, researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode (I will be publishing a paper soon).
LMao

>>I am African American
>No black person refers to themselves as that unless they're a woman.
that's a good point. Never noticed it before but you're completely right

It can be done pretty easily with the right exploits, but they don't exist or aren't public, and it's no like a nigger could package them in any useful application. Fuck you, Tyrone.

And we all know that there are no girls on the internet.

Expected boring bait, but the last line saved it

Good job

I feel you user. And among all the tech field, infosec is probably the worse in that regard.

They're all arrogant fucks that think they are better than everyone and surrounded by idiots. When really, they're just middle-skilled people among middle-skilled people.

Did you just assume xir gender shitlord?

< nigger technology

PASSWORD NOW CRACKA!

Egos
Fear of being less
Small dicks

I am white btw

Delete yo system32 mah nigga

this is comedy gold

>assumes I am less capable than others
I know it's a joke, but in some years this won't be so unreasonable. Black people get into college more easily, and can sometimes get hired for their skin color over their skill thanks to diversity quotas.

Dumb nigger

Nice b8 m8

GIVE

IT

got me.

BACK

AIRWRECKA

Now this is some quality fucking bait

No one fucking cares.

Got me there. Had a good laugh. Here's your (You).

>African American
whats that?

WE KNOW YOU TOOK IT
GIVE IT BACK DESHAWN

KEK, 8/10 user

I'm black.

I'm not in programming though, gonna study English. I think I want to write stories about knights and shit. WE WUZ KNIGHTS N SHIT SENPAI.

I just replaced the screen on my mxpe 2015 by swapping out the cracked screen for a new one. There are a few bright and dark spots on the screen, but it fucking works. One of the screws stripped and I had to whittle down the screw fram to get everything to fit.

Ask me anything, niggers.

It's not racism, it's how you speak. Everybody assumes I'm an inbred retard until they actually see me work because I have a thick southern drawl.

Every time I meet somebody new, I have to overcome that obstacle. Difference is, I don't bitch. That's just life.

You should give up unless you want Apple to sue you for "bypassing company secuirty"

why are you normal, while the majority of your peer group is being reckless and unable to learn shit like other races?

did you have a great, enriching upbringing or something? was it your environment?

sometimes I think maybe subpar genetics and intellect is to blame for a big portion of all the bad behavior we're seeing with the nignogs
>I'm sure poverty and circumstance is much too blame btw, I'm not denying that, I just think we'd see a lot more high-achieving black scholars if the mean IQ of your race is similar to whites, asians, etc. (I'm Hawaiian)

Give it back Jamal.

I'm a black computer science student and it's hard to get any respect no matter how hard you work or how smart you are.
I currently live in Holland and the people here try not to be racist but once you get to know them they are very judgemental.

Even the women here are weird. Today I got offered sex by some North Korean guy.

I'm so done with this. It just feels like things are rigged in favor of white people no matter where you go or how hard you work

>I am African American, and almost everyone I have encountered (including people at the company where I currently work, and the university I studied at) assumes I am less capable than others. In reality, the opposite is true. I am currently a security researcher, researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode (I will be publishing a paper soon).

>everyone I have encountered assumes I am less capable than others. In reality, the opposite is true.
>What is the Dunning–Kruger effect
>assuming it is real
>which it isn't

youtu.be/Dwlag8w5R5c

lol what the fuck

why do all blacks have such a huge chip on their shoulder?

Eh, just be good at what you do. Any company that wouldn't hire you because you're black probably wouldn't be good to work at anyway.

CIA nigger.

You're a dumb nigger that doesn't know jack shit. Try jailbreaking iOS on your own, then you'll actually amount to something. Until then, your coworkers' natural insticts are correct.

Nice b8 but that's not true, racist joking aside, unless you're working with H1Bs who are genuinely racist.

>why do all blacks have such a huge chip on their shoulder?
Take a history class in your life, ever?

nice post Jamal, 10/10

Because insensitive cultural antagonists refuse to assimilate and force rational people to resent them, which results in systematic unconscious bias.

kek fuck off you racist fuck

This was a good one

Get the fuck out of my board nigger.