Do Americans really have penis inspection day at their schools or am I just getting rused again?

Do Americans really have penis inspection day at their schools or am I just getting rused again?
And what about other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkud4XkroSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe it's part of their zero tolerance for anything that can be used as a weapon

Yes. I'm American. We had to wait in line in our gym every year and the school nurse would check us for STDs and abnormal development

We had penis and vagina inspection day once. Thank dog it wasn't every year. I refused and got bullied by school nurse.

Yes, I am American and since we lack basic medicine services for the non-rich we need school nurses to look at our penises.

we had something like that but it was more like a full inspection, you go in 4-5 different rooms to have your eyes, limbs, heart, ears and dick inspected

I imagine Americans do that because they need to make sure no uncut qaffirs are allowed

When we still had Wehrpflicht, there were penis inspections, but you are probably too young to have experienced that.

>be me
>5yr
>can't pull my foreskin back
>even went to the doctor and shit
>dad tell's me that if i can't do it they will chop my dick off
>fucking pull that shit back with the force of 1000 suns

>tfw almost got american'd at 5 years old

I had it in elementary school and high school.

I think they checked for
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia

And also if your balls dropped.

Yeah, usually done during PE

We had one too. When you turned 18 you had to go to a doctor to get your balls squeezed

no

I got testicles inspection before enterin high school in florida

the doctor was a young woman
kinda nice feel when she touch your balls

Yes, I won penis of the year 2 years in a row

Mine looked so quickly in my pants she couldnt have seen anything.

>he doesn't have penis inspection day

literally third world

we do that at 15, i had an old lesbian wag touch my peepee i felt violated

Don't listen to these non-american liars. There is no penis inspection day. The nurses inspect all the boys testicals, and to do so they have to move our penises around to the get good angles of our scrots. It is a common misconception.

Same here, but it wasnt done in school.

We do. It's just exaggerated some.

Wow, good job.
My school was big so I never won. But in 7th grade I was close.

Yeah, conscription, but its basically the same, no?

A school doctor checking our your body development became penis inspection day on the internet.

And people who havent had it dont know if it's real or not.

I actually has "Musterung", but the doctor didn't care about my cock, only about my cohones

Very common in slavic countries

youtube.com/watch?v=Mkud4XkroSs

We don't have penis inspection day but as a part of our doctor's check ups they'll take an extremelt quick glance at your dick to make sure it isn't purple or anything

My school had to cancel penis inspection day one time because a snake bit kids dick.

My parents were so pissed that they took me to the doctor to get my penis inspected as soon as I got home.

>tfw no qt ukrainian doctor to play with your benis

we have it too, its not that bad, the teachers just want to know who's circumcised or not

My school district didn't have a lot of money so they just had the students inspect each other.

... at least that's what the sixth graders told us.

Dmitri looks ded inside

>Nurse is sick on inspection day
>my own mother volunteers
>all the other boys joking around saying that mom is going to have a good time inspecting them
>try not to pop a boner when my mother is doing the stretch and squeeze test.
>mfw afterwards seeing kids who weren't even my friends leaving my house when coming home when my dad was at work

kek

Here in colombia that shit is a myth.

>tfw phymosis

>tfw the nurse pulled my foreskin back I started to bleed

other kids loved the day, I was the only one who hated it ;__;

Yeah, it usually happened on the roof by the pool.

>yfw you actually had penis inspection day at school

I'm not even joking we actually had one at our school.

Did you pass? What was your score?

>penis inspection day in America

But they wouldn't be able to find the penis hidden in all of those multiple layers of fat.

Damn, she probably didn't have the proper training.

Regular medical training when dealing with phimosis during inspecting involves oral massaging and kneading the skin with the tongue to gently pull the skin back.

We have military conscription. Every boy has to go through a mandatory medical examination and the age of 16 and every year onwards until 27. One part of the tests is penis inspection.

Same here a pretty much every military during intial medical inspection

>Had some 70 year old man gently roll both of my testicles in his hands