The new MacBook Pros look better on the inside than lots of computers look on the outside

>The new MacBook Pros look better on the inside than lots of computers look on the outside

No joke I wanna rub my dick and nut all over that haha

>I'm beautiful inside

>Everything still soldered on

>literally no upgradeability whatsoever

AllSolderedĀ®

>whatsoever

Can you also say something relevant about their technical layout, or do you just care about aesthetics?

can't wait for the angry italian jew repairman to absolutely blow this shit out of the fucking water

No one piece meal buys a Macbook, you max out the specs at initial purchasd to last you years and by the time you're ready to "upgrade" you're ready for a new machine.

>AllSolderedĀ®
Just like Microsoft's latest offerings.
A year or two late and poorly copied but at least they're noticing what Apple is doing.
You're going to have to contrive a new taunt.

20171 Surface Pro... My God, it's full of ....glue!

Well it's been pretty true for half a decade but they're the best in the business at cramming in more battery. It's a real fuckin pain to replace them but not the end of the world.

I am a huge fan of their wire design too. Most PC laptops juyst have them all over the fuckin place willynilly, but Macs all have purpose length wires that have specific channels they go through to and from.

That's just what i can come up with off the top of my head, i fix these things for a living and i mean we work on all computers, but i fuckin love working on macbooks.

i think i could probably take apart the first generation retina mbp in my sleep.

You can remove the SSD on the new mbp, it just has some weird special snowflake slot for it. Watch rossman's vid about it.

FaLSarino friendo!

Only the non TOUCHBAR Variant can have its ssd removed.

Say that again after watching a few Louis Rossman vids.

>uses in his comparison a dog shit crucial ssd compared to a god tier samsung ssd.

rofl

>some weird special snowflake slot
May as well be soldered then.

This. Why the hell can't we go back to standardized modules that fit in every PC?

grrrr im a macbook

Amen. And the Total Cost of Ownership is much lower because you can get a good price for the Macbook when you're finshed with it.

>t. poorfag mactoddler

Yeah becasue when you want to look at how sexy your macbook is you have to shut it down remove all screws then marvel at it
what a joke

This. Is like german cars with all that plastic bullshit under the hood, and no dipstick

Except surface pro + surface pen is the best screen writing/drawing I've ever seen

>buys a computation device based on looks

I mean, buying based on how ergonomic would be understandable. But this is /fa/ tier retardation

Because apple being jerkoffs

>Just like Microsoft's latest offerings.
Did Microsoft sell any hardware of note before they started soldering anything?

Also,
>comparing to Microsoft as though that means anything

>soldering everything
Brainfart.

You'd want the bridge you drive on to be well engineered, right? A side effect of good engineering is generally that it looks clean and utilitarian, like this board.

>A side effect of good engineering is generally that it looks clean and utilitarian, like this board.
On the outside.

>all them fucking batteries rather than empty space with the reduced board size

Now Apple just needs to do the same thing to their Air line and maybe other companies will start following suit with their lightweight laptop models. Fucking tired of the trend of using advances in space savings being used to make shit 0.1mm thinner rather than just adding more battery.

are you faggots new to the world of portables or are you just students/cheap kikes who are used to buying geriatric ex-corporate dumpster dives off of eBay that need to be upgradable just so you can make them useful
>he thinks it's a good thing when the hipsterpad is so shittily designed internally that solid-state components are catastrophically failing within the system's useful life

Except surfacebook is worse because you can't replace the battery. Upgradability is one thing but if the battery dies on your surface book thats literally the end of it.

Meanwhile on mac they even have notifications telling you when the battery ought to be replaced so you can do it, even if you have to go through Apple at least your device won't be dead in a few years because of the battery failing.

>b-b-but look how macs are just a tiny bit less shittier than total shit!!111
>pls buy maccc!!!!111

Your desperation is showing Ranjeet.