How are American black guys treated in your country?

How are black guys from the USA treated in your country? I wonder because I want to travel some place but I realize being black can have super negative connotations in certain countries.

I am interested in traveling to Norway, Brazil and possibly South Korea. How are black guys treated in those places?

I am also curious about other places as well so just fill me in on how well adjusted American black guys are treated in your country.

My friend told me I shouldn't go to any place in Japan though. They apparently don't really like black guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g
atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/8-worst-countries-black-people-travel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Avoid any Asian countries, you might get pussy but black people are not very well seen there.

here you'll probably get amazing loads of pussy from slutty white rich girls who have never seen a nigga and want to see if the BBC thing is true

The BBC thing isn't true. My dick is 4.3 inches erect.

Well, then you'll probably be able to get them to bed, and then there will be disappointment.

In the caribbean its like "why would he come all the way here just to see more black people?"

We assume you would be less stuck up than the average tourist, and people would probably kiss your ass less.

Most people in latin america is not racist. You will be treated like the rest tourists

Avoid eastern Europe like the plague, you will get beaten

Blacks in general aren't exactly seen well here but at the same time as long as you mind your own business and behave well, you'll hardly get shit, especially if you don't dress like any ghetto negro and dress properly.
Maybe someone is going to give you the looks, but that's about it.

lel i guess i should go hunting for Argies then
lucky enough to actually be bigger than average

SEA is not very racist, go to Singapore or Thailand for some easy pussy. All you have to do is pretend to be rich, buy some expensive clothes before you travel. girls in my country are far more conservative/boring though, so maybe you won't like them as much, but we have some nice historical sites.

Ha!
No not really
We are the most privileged black tourist group globally, of course uncouthed and poor everywhere will try and act better because they feel their race can makeup for their lack but generally speaking it'll go well.

Except Egypt. Egypt is racist as fuck, but it's better to be a man than a woman.

>My friend told me I shouldn't go to any place in Japan though. They apparently don't really like black guys?
lol Koreans are far worse, Japanese people are fine with black people that's just people memeing because the Japanese like the Japanese the most

Koreans are rude though and will ask stupid questions and blatantly yell at you if seen with a Korean girl.
Japanese are mostly non confrontational
Hip-hop sub culture folks will try to talk to you about rap/basket ball

Here you go Mario
youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g
Example In Korea you can't get a job as a black male but it's pretty easy in Japan

i'd beat you up if i saw you,nigger

Depends where you go. In london and slowly spreading to the rest of the south, the blacks tend to imitate american ganster culture so any blacks you meet will probably think you're a criminal and the whites might distrust you a bit.
Outside of london black culture is very different, blacks tend to be less than 1% of the population and are primarily caribean. Hyper religous mothers and strict fathers lead to upstanding black gentlemen with decent banter. You will be treated as such.

Why you lashing out bro?

It pains me to say this, but you might feel at home here if your journey's confined to only Paris.

Also, out in the countryside, there's a strong likelihood that you're been approached with suspicion, though should you prove yourself to be vastly different from other blacks, you might earn the trust of the locals in the end. We may have preconceptions, but we don't either defy logic and you behaving decently should be inclination enough to treat you better.

Don't know about girls. You're probably going to get arab girls foaming for your american dick, but they're retards so beware of them.

>The BBC thing isn't true. My dick is 4.3 inches erect.
Being black and having a small dick means you lost lifes lottery.

>upstanding black gentlemen
t. nigger

atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/8-worst-countries-black-people-travel/

Try again

The darkies aren't really a problem here, they assimilate well and are a tiny portion of the non-brit demographics. Better than most non-anglos imo.

>t. Grauniad reader

Stay out of my country unless you actually bathe. Black people smell so fucking bad

Go to Africa, and stay there.

>Cuck thinks he could be someone up
LMAO

don't come here or i will beat the shit out of you fucking nigger disgusting piece of shit

You strike me as the type of lad who came to the conclusion about the inferiority of black people prior to actually finding your research.

t. Arrogant londoner who think his problems apply everywhere in the country.
I said blacks are alright, because in my experience they tend to be decent blokes. Pakis are the issue.

Pakis are an issue.

But that doesn't mean that niggers aren't.
I didn't like them, then when I did a bit of research on them I could no longer consider them human. Its a nice feeling when your natural instincts are correct.

niggers suck at fighting

Still fight better than you, cuck

>I could no longer consider them human
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>cuck
is that all you can say, nigger

Kek Maybe in Colombia cause there are already blacks there, but nigger, you know Latin Americans don't really like blacks, or at least have a very positive opinion about them

Norwegian currently in amerishoot-land here. In norway you won't face any discrimination, especially when people realize you're american.

Here in the USVI he'd be treated like dirt. locals hate mainland blacks for some reason.

wew lad

nicely memed

Yes, cuck

niggers are the biggest cucks, everyone has enslaved them at one point, even mulattoes

Your 19th century cartoon sure showed me.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, cuck

nigger BTFO by a swede HOLD ME LADS

>I realize being black can have super negative connotations in certain countries.
Only in the US. Racism is not a thing in Europe. And in China you'll just be met with curiosity. Even more so than white people. And in Japan nobody gives a fuck. Just please stop with your fucking dumb persecution complex. Literally nobody gives a fuck about skin color in the developed world outside of the US.

Japan isn't a bad place to be black, people will look at you weird but it is unlikely you will receive harassment like you would in a white country. I know black ppl who have lived there and had a great time

make me, nigger

Should I have posted cave paintings instead? or did your kind not reach that stage either?

You would be fine in Brazil, people like Americans in general here and nobody really minds skin color most of the time.
Just try learning some basic phrases in Portuguese and avoid shady places.

>Racism is not a thing in Europe.

Kek, people actually believe this.

J-just shut up

Back to tumblr with you.

Here we can see the true nature of the beast, when confronted by facts and logic it reacts with rage.

Who the fuck was talking 2 u

look up "affranchi" they were mulattoes who owned black slaves

>enslaved by literally everyone

Niggity nog.

Kek, you ever actually had to live somewhere with a decent proportion of non-whites Sven? Racism is an evolved defense mechanism against the unknown.

S-stop replying to me

Dam I haven't seen those comics in a while, got any more?

We open our borders to everybody in the world. And an uneducated towelhead who's fresh off the boat is considered just as European and indigenous as the people who have lived here for generations.
Skin color and religion is something that most Europeans can't even see. Unless the religion is christianity. Europeans don't like christians.

I prefer the usual Stormcuck """"""""banter"""""""" if it's all the same to you.

>stutter

jej

bait

Yes. I live in Oslo. 40% of the population is non-white. In some areas of the city, it's 80-90%.

>jej
Get out

Got loads, will dump them until the janitor decides to be a prick.

In Norway, avoid people in diving gear.

I am 100% serious. Talk to any European outside of Sup Forums, and you'll realise that this site is not representative of how the vast majority of Europeans feel. Most people absolutely support the current massive influx of migrants from Africa and the Middle East, and would like the native population to be replaced as soon as possible.

If you go to China, you will be treated pretty much like any non-chinese. In the cities, they will only care if you have money or not, and base their judgement on your clothes and jewelry/watch. In more rural areas, you will be an attraction and random people will want to get their pictures taken with you.
I'm white, but when I was in China, I had well-kept long hair. For whatever reason, the more rural Chinese thought that this was exceedingly interesting and always wanted photos with me. My interpreter explained that many people assumed that I must be someone important because I dressed well and had good hair. I was there for study as part of my graduate degree.

lmao lad
chill out desu

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!

GET OUT!!!

Affranchi in colonial Haitian French just means an ex-slave. Most colored slave owners were the mixed race legitimized children of White slave owners.

Say you're a Canadian hockey player and everything will be fine.

>Slavery exists for thousands of years
>Gets abolished due to niggers being too stupid and bestial to function in a society as advanced as the the 19th century West

We mainly discriminate against other groups of Irish people which might be a nice change of pace for you. We don't have many black criminals here so there won't be the uneasiness about you that would exist in other parts of the world. People will assume you're Nigerian because 99% of the black people here are so.

We're somewhat familiar with black American stuff (rap, comedians, gangs, discrimination and stuff like that) so we'll likely ask you about that stuff.

>Norway, Brazil

Afaik you'll be fine there.

>South Korea

You'll be a 10-headed alien there.

Stupid fucking brit, gtfo NY thread pls ty

Kek, literally nobody in Britain feels like this. The lower classes are openly racist and the upper classes are secretly racist.
The undersea charges are set, on June 23 the british channel will get a few hundred miles wider, northern france will be a fitting sacrifice.

You should google "White liberal racism"

why is this britard spamming

No, not going anywhere.

What the fuck did I just say?

Gtfo

Someone asked for them so I am obliging.

I can see a Russian edit in the bottom right corner being done

Both the UK and Norway abolished slavery long before we went to Africa.

Get the fuck out of my thread

> literally nobody in Britain feels like this
And nevertheless, you continue to take in more and more muslims, slowly letting them take over the country. It's only a matter of time before native Europeans are a minority in their own countries. That wouldn't happen if you had anything against it.

This brit is the only one acting like a proper subhuman here. Fuck off, cunt

But you keep replying to me and I cannot resist those (You)'s.

> (You)
>But you keep replying to me and I cannot resist those (You)'s.
Fuck did I just say

>Never seen a nigga
>Flag