FAQ
pastebin.com/WrrhBtYX (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRWNdGCUc
flagchart.net/gemed-af.htm
flagchart.net/gemed-gm.htm
flagchart.net/gemed-ns.htm
flagchart.net/gemed-tz.htm
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemeentelijke_herindeling_in_Nederland#Komende_herindelingen
vancouver.foundlocally.com/Home/VancouverNeighbourhoods-PortCoquitlam.htm
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ca-bcanm.html
ulozti.net/xwweLgVb/whole-png
reg.gg.ca/heraldry/pub-reg/project-pic.asp?lang=e&ProjectID=1449&ProjectElementID=4844
spatial.ala.org.au/
circleboard.org.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t is official faggots :ᵗ)

Bumping with Netherlands Map, did I miss something in the past week (too busy working)??

Should I go outside for once and bike to a nearby municipality to get you guys a new flag?

Moved Volendam to Edam-Volendam. Is there any other Dutch flag that has to be moved inside a municipality's folder?

Go to Heilloo and Castricum plz :3

also: my country-map

Going outside is probably not a bad idea whatever the reason is.

I made a Complete template for Australia. I Hope OPLK sees this so it can go up on the imgur page

>Botany bay

youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRWNdGCUc

yes, Warmond (municipality of Teylingen)
Boskoop (municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn)
Valkenburg (Zuid-holland) (Municipality of Katwijk)

None of them seem to be flags in the folder though, I mean extant flags that need to be further sorted

Someone can make the Vancouver region template ?

Sassenheim (image) (Municipality of Teylingen)
Voorhout (municipality of Teylingen)

yesh, but those places have their own flags, despite being in another municipality (pic related)

So there's no other extant flag that needs to be further sorted (not that you know of)?

not that I know of, but I know of a few municipalities near me that the old towns had/have their own flag and now are under broader municipal administration, should be nice for those towns to post with their own flag

here's a great site to find all towns with their own flag that differs from the municipal flag

flagchart.net/gemed-af.htm
flagchart.net/gemed-gm.htm
flagchart.net/gemed-ns.htm
flagchart.net/gemed-tz.htm

Thanks
Not doing Dutch flags for now though, and Alkmaar probably wants to do them anyway

I did not notice any, but there are municipalities that do not have a flag yet due to being a recent merger.

>yfw a shitton of municipalities will change in the next 3 year

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemeentelijke_herindeling_in_Nederland#Komende_herindelingen

Very nice template, mind if i ask how you made it and do you want me to upload it by a pseudonym of your choice

Wut no 3 flegs :,(

>very nice template
no

use the fill tool anywhere. the edges are fucked up

This, the borders are aliased.

Just realised that, it is not my map so i will respect the anons template and not edit it

ok but don't put it on the imgur

I made it from ala.org.au, set a custom layer to show all LGAs, downloads sections of pdfs, convert to png, snip together.

Might have to set the tolerance level to something higher.

You may edit it, to fix it. I have a higher res version available too, in like 42000x34000 if you want

>Might have to set the tolerance level to something higher.
Setting the tolerance value to something higher results in irregular colouration and the paint crossing borders. The optimal template is one where a tolerance 0 paint bucket can color each area, i.e. an aliased template.

Shrinking the template might have made it aliased, post a link to the large one if possible.

here

Rate my collection

Started collecting today

It is 30MB, it will take a while to upload to uloz.to

>he finds Yemen on his first day

bit crappy, fixed the islands (some of them were in the wrong region and some weren't connected at all), but Lions Bay and Electoral District A are still missing

did you? i can't tell any difference. also electoral district a and lions bay don't have flags so there is no point of including them.

Didn't copy the layer correctly from ps

>also electoral district a and lions bay don't have flags so there is no point of including them
Mauritania doesn't have flags but it's included. CAR and Chad each have only one.

Making a flag for Lions Bay now.

barnston island is unincorporated asnd douglas island was connected to the right place

Please do friendo. We barely get any new Dutch munis.

Followed an erroneous Wikipedia map then. Another shows both to be unincorporated.

Lions Bay has a flag now, will try to find a seal for District A.

>not having 4 flags

Kek, I'll try to post with as many of those as I can.

Delete this right now

with lions bay

Status on Australia LGAs?

All the maps were crap, vancouver.foundlocally.com/Home/VancouverNeighbourhoods-PortCoquitlam.htm says you're right

Complete.

Is this better

Still unrefined

Wew, good job

How are you supposed to colour this in? With a high tolerance it'll still look bad.

>also electoral district a and lions bay don't have flags so there is no point of including them.
I'd suggest excluding the unincorporated areas and the University lands in that case.

also all this shit

ok, doing that right now

can you make this flag and add it? crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ca-bcanm.html

Morning /flag/. I was wondering if we have any good templates for US counties. I've tried looking for them online but they're either too small or don't contain Alaska or Hawaii off to the side.

actually just add all the flags for places in the gvrd that don't have flags in extra flags yet

You could probably use Levels in Photoshop to fix that

And these are Australian municipalities?

I don't think levels will work. Maybe a threshold but I'm lazy.

ulozti.net/xwweLgVb/whole-png
Here is the original resolution.
I cant do better then this
password is "flag"
replace the asterisk with an 'o'

Pushed.

Not yet

here's a seal for north vancouver district

reg.gg.ca/heraldry/pub-reg/project-pic.asp?lang=e&ProjectID=1449&ProjectElementID=4844

Actually the "i" in ulozti with an "o"

North Vancouver already has a flag.

yes, i'm talking about the district

Is there a flag for the University Endowment lands?

The aliasing and smudges are quite terrible tbch, I might try to fix it another day but not now

I'd attempt to work with this, but Paint.NET is already really slow when editing the 8k x 8k map
Probably wouldn't even run if I attempted to open it 2bh

ok, here it is only with places that have flags in real life

couldn't fine one

Right

No

I'm usually open minded about people's hobbies but this seems like pure autism.

1 level up, Local Government areas, similar to counties

>tfw will only ever have 3 flags
I can ask the government to make one, r-r-right guys?

you're right

Ask Area A to add a flag before the UEL.

You'll fit right in

What's the difference between them?

UEL is within the unincorporated territories of Area A.

LIBERIA WHERE ART THOU?

>Going outside is probably not a bad idea whatever the reason is.
Experience tells me otherwise

Did you try checking your mum's fanny?

Fuck that tbẖ, I'll just travel elsewhere so I could post with 4 flags.

Fuck you PK

Montserrat

I'm not PK, he always puts PK as his name.

thx proxibro

Stop your proxies, PK

Should I change Quebec to Québec? And add accents to all its cities, or should I only do the cities and not the province?

How can you find this exotic proxies?

NEUROTYPICALS OUT

Get regionals plz.

The place where I get it from has no aliasing at all. However I cannot download a vector image to work with so any type of conversion or download of a pdf/png format will cause aliasing.
Not sure what to do to fix this, and its almost impossible to find a map of LGAs this high res.

What the fuck man
SA regional divisions are a complete shitfest

<

secret

What's the source? Link please

Proofs or GTFO.

Are you retarded boy?

Its a bit involved, but go here
spatial.ala.org.au/
Click outline for base map
then go 'add to map'
select layer, in 'Add from search' type LGA, select it and go next and set the opacity to 100%

M8 please post here
circleboard.org.Sup Forumsres/418556.html

Together; You, I, and the US are flag brother.

>Did you try checking your mum's fanny?
>mum

That's enough proof for me.