youtube.com/watch?v=nWnpbEMMsNw
youtube.com/watch?v=odQjUiuKhLg
forbritain.org/MEPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/ + /ausnz/

having a cheeky squizz on grindr lads

northern ireland

really makes you think

>lefties claiming they want freedom yet try to silence anything they disagree with

all i know is that to me
you look like your havin fun

>Peace is more important than power

We're arguably more powerful as one of the largest members of the EU than we are outside of it though.

/brit/ more like /shit/

lawll

kpop

Brexit?

Threadly reminder that they're lying to you.

cara 2bh lads

The first two lines say it all

yes?

gonna smoke marijuana and masturbate soon

This is what the Earth actually looks like.

the only people who want to leave the EU are racists.

>trust me bro the earth is flat! the government are lying to you to um... errr... the reason they made it up is because um... they err....

you sound like a wackjob

reminder not to engage the poster

lads if the earth is flat and the water flows of the sides, how is it replaced?

You sound like a fucking lamb

I explained why earlier.

Fuck off shill.

Lads be real, on a scale from one to ten how jealous are you right now?

this is what the earth actually looks like

>not this

DO NOT ENGAGE HIM

If you're SERIOUSLY considering voting Remain, watch this video first:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWnpbEMMsNw

business idea: convince everyone the world is round so we can charge people more for airline tickets

Fucking Kill Yourself

If the earth is round how dos the water stick to it without falling off?

so over 50% of voters are racist, ah yes

Me on the bottom left *big hug*

where

It turns into clouds of condensate then ice. These become comets and whizz around until they land in the sea again. I am a science.

If the Earth is round, shouldn't the water evaporate?

>tony benn
in the binn 2bh

The EU is not the world.

It's not a racial issue, stop being a tool

gravity you fucking mug

how does it stick to it if it's flat?

very nice

I hope they die slowly

CONFIRMED

>muh shopping trips in Paris and weekend getaways to Naples
this is why we must remain

So if I go outside and soak a tennis ball in water, none of it will all off because of gravity?

B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T

Actually no.

Since records began in 1996, the UK has not managed to prevent a single proposal placed in front of the EU council from becoming European law. This amounts to 72 measures that the UK opposed that have since become British law. Since 1973 the UK’s voting power in the Council of Ministers has decreased from 17% to 8%, in the European Parliament it has decreased from 20% to 9.7% and in the European Commission it has decreased from 15% to 4%. The UK has about 12% of the EU's population, it provides only 5% of the EU's staff and the situation is set to get worse. More than four in 10 British officials will be enjoying their retirement by 2020 and, based on the number of applicants in recent years, most of them will not be replaced (junior roles have only a 2.4% UK entrance rate) - this matters because legislation unlike in a democracy is drafted by unelected civil servants in the Berlaymont building, the EU Parliament is merely a rubber stamp with amending rights. Over the last European Parliamentary term (2009-14),a majority of British MEPs(across UK party lines) opposed 576 motions out of a total 1,936 that were put before the European Parliament. Of those 576 motions, 485 were nonetheless approved by the rest of the Parliament despite the opposition of a majority of British MEPs. This is a failure rate of 84%. This rises to 89% in Economic & Monetary affairs & 98% loss in Budget votes. We are the 2nd worst represented in the EU parliament after France with 839,194 inhabitants per MEP (Lux 76,667 per MEP, Ireland 350,750, Italy 816,000). "British Influence", we've seen British Influence in the laughable failure to compromise from the EU - a Red Card we can't use, a hand brake on migration we can't pull, and an opt out of "Ever Closer Union" that will be overturned the 1st time the EU Kangaroo Court (CJEU) decides to challenge it.

>so over 50% of voters

top fukin kek

you'll be lucky to get anything over 25%

screencap this if you want.

the whole out campaign is damage control so they can have another referendum 20 years down the line.

this 2bh

Gravity is always trying to push it away from the centre of the earth but the mass keeps it from being pushed out into space.

this is what the earth actually looks like

flat earthers: once you reach the edge then what happens?

then why doesnt water stick to other round things?

>tony benn
commie flog

>this cunt
You're that faggot that tries to ruin /rug/ aren't you
Not at all surprised you're remain, wankers always are

>wanting to leave the EU is racist
.....against Europeans?

flat earther*

youtube.com/watch?v=odQjUiuKhLg

If the foreign office's aim was to prevent a dominant European power from ceasing the reigns it has catastrophically failed with the creation of the Eurozone which will have to become a single legal & political entity which will consistently outnumber & outvote those not in the Eurozone. If it has aimed to strengthen our voice it will fail by the creation of the United States of Europe in which our voice is as effective in driving foreign policy as New Jersey is in driving the US federal government.

Sources
Does the UK win or lose in the Council of Ministers? – UK in a changing Europe UK on loosing side EU council
Business for Britain – Britain’s lack of influence in the EU revealed Council of ministers voting power
www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/rp14-32.pdf 5 European parliament 73/751x100 = 9.7% Percentage of EU MEPs
Careers in International Organisations 5% EU staff
Drop in UK staff in Brussels 'risks influence', MPs say - BBC News Entrance rate to concours
forbritain.org/MEPs votes.pdf Vote loss %
Apportionment in the European Parliament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Population per MEP

FUCKING HELL DON'T ENGAGE HIM LADS

he's so fat

lads

what if the earth was neither flat or round

what if it was a square?

>right see here yeah? We need to vote leave bri get our country back and stop these refugees from claiming my benifits

what a gay poster

Your third eye opens

>Peace is more important than power

They're not even trying the "unity make us stronger" approach, disgusting.

Its more that I want to move to France next year, will be a lot easier if we are in. Plus you guys can get rid of me to /fra/ so its all good for everyone.

I'll be voting out.
Europe and a European Union as a concept is nice, but it is too corrupt to be a part of.

you fall off into space dingus

Fuck the EU.
It's proof that Hitler won

If they ever let anyone get close to it (look up the Antarctica treaty) we'll tell you.

was that you that was watching lemans lad?

Or people who believe in sovereignty, democratic accountability and the rule of law.

cold out

The EU are doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the OP is claiming

Nice try though merkel, trying to shill a board that isn't Sup Forums because you are getting assblasted there

L E A V E

you fall off obviously you smug fuck

ummmm did you say you wanted to leave the EU??

what a XENEPHOBE

immigrants have NO impact on the world, i should know i've never seen one in my country estate

mummy is paying for me to have a gap year in france x

yea but i'm not really paying attention, have it on in the back

flat earthers literally have their third eye welded shut

do you not realise that you're simply controlled opposition? the NWO has spun this lie to keep you milling about trying to prove the existence of a flat earth that, even if it was true, would have no real world consequences. Meanwhile the real issues are being given no attention

thankfully people such as myself had the foresight (gained from maintaining a healthy melatonin and DMT balance) to stock up on LSD and DMT before the psychoactive substances bill

stay unenlightened, grubs.

just heard my room mate's poo go plop in the toilet bowl

L E A V E

1. If we vote to Leave, you can still move to France as it's going to take at least two years to leave the EU according to current treaty arrangments.
2. The French make it very easy for someone to get dual citizenship, so even if you need to become a French citizen to stay (unlikely), you'll still be able to remain there and keep your British passport.

>It's not a racial issue, stop being a tool

well the only people voting out are racists, they're making it a racial issue

e.g this poster

go to hell

the girl i've been trying to get with and flirting with for a while just called me 'dear' via text

what should i call her back?

is sweetie too cringy?

bonjour mi european amigos!

gud lad

There are idiots on both sides, why do you want to join in with them?

don't call her anything you batty

alri thailad

ancient humans that existed before dinosaurs built the sun and fired it off into space

I am 94% sure this happened

>husband
>wife
>bull

>Britons
>Britain
>EU

Cuck.

the way your country has been treating refugees is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

fuck you and fuck your country.