I have bee studying technology obsessively for three months and still not as smart as anybody here

I have bee studying technology obsessively for three months and still not as smart as anybody here

some people here are from plebbit, so you're not the dumbest one here.

Iktfb, 6 months in here and i'm still a complete pleb. I read somewhere that intelligence is inherited from your mom. I guess that's true. My dad has a computer science degree but i'm a total brainlet.

also what the fuck does "studying technology" mean?

You should probably aim for something a little more ambitious than being the smartest person on Sup Forums. It's like getting a gold medal in the special Olympics.

Studying for comptia A+ and other certs. And general learning everything related to technology stuff.

Nah man, my dad has a comp sci degree and I'm working towards mine. My mom is the brainlet of the family and I'm glad that intelligence from mothers thing is bullshit.

I've been programming for 10 years and still haven't tried Haskell.

Lucky you, I feel like i fell right in the middle. I feel a bit too smart for most shit but i'm also not smart enough for anything STEM related. I can scratch the surface but i'm always behind, even after studying hard i'll be lucky to get a 80 on a test, at best. All other subjects i've always found completely boring and don't challenge me mentally at all. In standardized tests i'd always get 99th percentile on every section except the math ones, then i'd usually either be way behind or just average at best.

Personally I don't have to try at all in school or academic pursuits to get A's or succeed. My dad is the same way. But my uncle had to work really hard but he works in comp sci too and makes a toooon of money. Way more than my family. So don't count yourself out just yet.

I know "work harder" isn't always the solution, but maybe there's something you missed or some reason it's not clicking for you.

That's IT wagecuck tier though. Devops and programmers don't need them.

im 26 and literally retarded

ill take what i can ge tbqh

plebbit meme xD

Sup Forums is fucking retarded and made up mostly of children age 18-20. If you can't keep up with that, just kill yourselves.

>studying
Well, that's your first mistake. Instead of making an effort to study, learning should just come naturally.

But surely all jobs are wagecuck jobs?
t. wagecuck

That's a laudable attitude. There are too many toddlers on Sup Forums demanding to know the best job that pays the most money for the least effort, and that is a classic hallmark of people who are lazy and unwilling to graft. If you get a CompTIA A+ and a shitty helpdesk job, and always offer to help with new things and do extra training, you will learn quickly and eventually BTFO the rest of Sup Forums. The cucks will inherit the Earth.

>Anime
Go to hell. hi

You seem to be new here. All the *chan websites are born out of anime culture.
We apologize that seems to intrinsically trigger your plebbit sensibilities.

Basically what this guy is saying. Personally got a couple Comptia certs, a few msoft certs (which are more difficult and probably worth less), and worked a helpdesk gig for about a year. It's decent experience. I constantly asked for more to do, projects or otherwise, and now I'm assisting with potential clients and new contracts.

I know it sounds gay, but always try and put yourself out there and be hungry for new challenges. Get some certs, kick ass, and shit will fall in place.

who are you quoting?

your mom bitch

some faggot in /dpt/

This is an 18+ website son.

Same thing here. My mom doesn't even finished school and my father is an electrical engineer. Currently working on my final thesis for my master degree

>3 months
That's nothing. My 2 years have gotten me some pretty decent programming knowledge, but nothing in comparison to the greater minds of Sup Forums, or even RMS

>pretending that there are intelligent people on Sup Forums
is this a new meme?

just google everything during your arguments

i haven't studied technology at all and im dumb as shit
nigger

Ive been studying since I was 11 in 2003. This is all ive done since then. All day every day on my computer. don't feel bad op but I do suggest just breaking shit and then fixing it. Take your computer apart, put it back together. Install windows and dual boot gentoo or arch. that's the best way, breakong your own shit and fixing it.

Today I learned that children means someone at the of 18 to 20. I always thought is was someone much younger than that.

You overestimate Sup Forums

That's because retards study technology for the sake of being smart;
while smart people study technology to fix the mistakes and find the solutions to a project or few they are doing.

Studying as an independent act is the act of moronic imbeciles and pseudo-intellectuals.
Only when you have set a goal, a purpose, an object to build or construct, or a theory to sculpt, can studying be called a purposeful and non-idiotic act.

So stop studying, start drawing and constructing, and start finding solutions to the barriers and failures you face as you are building that shit (which is studying in its proper form).

That makes you a retard with 3 months spent on meaningless studies.
Rejoice it's only 3 months or go hard on it and make it 3 years.

Reading a book for 1 hour then shitposting on here the every day isn't studying.

Aimlessly reading a book for 1 hour is as good as shitposting here for 1 hour.
Nothing to be gained out of it either way unless there is a specific goal behind it far more specific than just "durr becoming intelligent".