Why can no tech company compete with Apple? What is the secret to their total supremacy?

Why can no tech company compete with Apple? What is the secret to their total supremacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwiI6to6zXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They pay almost no taxes and all of their money is held in foreign countries who don't tax them very much

luxury

youtube.com/watch?v=KwiI6to6zXM

Apple was the first to realize that as shit we publicly use, consumer electronics are more than just the sum of their specs. Other companies are catching up, but you can tell it's not in their blood and most of them are still not getting it. Having this position for many years, they established a brand name that people are very willing to overpay for.

Like literally every other American company

Why can no other company even compete though?

>What is the secret to their total supremacy?
Blind fanbase.

Steve Jobs

1 word. Normies.
Normies are fucking idiots when it comes to technology. They want everything handed to them. They don't know anything about android and think that only nerds use it. Sure, I know how to get an APK and install it, I know how to use my mac mini (I have it cause a friend gave it to me cause I had nothing else to use and it's 100 buck computer), and it's an expensive accessory that they like to show off they have money. Sure, I need a new phone, but I'm ok with my Alcetel till I get the money for a new one.

HOWEVER, I'm not saying I'm getting an iPhone. If you want to know WHY? It's literally that. Most normies have no fucking clue how most of it works and gets a thumb tapping game, makes some stupid calls to their normie friends, selfies out the ass, iTunes and spoofy, and fuckbook. So yeah. There's your answer friend.

Kinda outdated, Apple is now worth $810 Billion. Need to chuck in alphabet and Amazon. Alphabet is still 2x and Amazon around 2.5x

I don't use lagdroid because it's a slow POS

>they established a brand name
We have a winner!!!!

Not if you have a vanilla install
BUT I will admit that IOS is pretty solid if used right. So I wont argue either are shit.

FUCKIDN. BIG BLACK SICMM

Yeah, my ancient Samsung Galaxy GIO from 2011 that I still have in a drawer for some reason is really laggy, it's the lagdroid. That's not the case with newer phones, my $150 Redmeme 4 Prime pretty much beats the eyephone hands down on everything. I guess it depends on what you're comparing, though. It's not like the eyephone 4 is much compared to the latest one either.

as for
>Why can no tech company compete with Apple?

.. because no other company has managed to give their brand the power to demand anything even remotely close to the profit-margin Apple manages to squeeze out of their products. For example, the iPhone 6 has a whopping 69% profit margin per unit sold. That's right, for every dollar you paid for one of those $31 went into the actual hardware and $69 went strait to Apple's bottom line. In comparison, Samsung has around 20% profit margin on their phones (this does vary from phone to phone and Samsung has "budget" phones too).

What Apple is doing really is extremely impressive on many levels. Getting people to pay you $100 for $31 in actual product/value is a magic trick that I'm sure every other corporation would love to learn. The food processing sector averages 10% and for wood products it's 15% on average. Apple's 69% is just unheard of.

Is the reason that Apple makes better computers?

>android
>slow
It's not 2014 anymore. Even iPhone 4 and older were slow and laggy as fuck. Android lag is only an issue on android 4 and older.

t. I still have iPhone 4

Electronics is just the sum of their parts u less you're a retard that care more about status than performance.

>apple
>making good PCs
LOL
the only reason I'm on a mac mini is cause it was free.
I'd rather windows 7/8.1 than this. It's annoying to work with. I MISS using FL Studio properly

Because no other company made a cult of themselves. Dumb burgers buy everything Apple makes every time they release something

>making good PCs
I never said PCs, I said computers.
Many people say Macs are better than PCs

Apple saves money by denying repairs of their budget hardware with high end prices

You make me cringe "normies" bet u have acne and a glassssses

>twitter
why is that even on there, they've never turned a profit?

The thing I can respect about Apple is that they are very solid. I've honestly not heard that many reports on an Apple computer. I think cause most of them are normies so it's all user error.
Everything for Apple is BY Apple. I've had a handful of issues, like under 5 since I've been on this computer at best.

Slave labor and tax evasion

>no mention of IBM, Microsoft or any company that can cater to business and enterprise
Apple is a joke

It's like with many tech companies. They have some fictional worth of money because some people bought those poo shares and they jerk each other off believing this toilet paper has some worth, even though it's a pile of shit like twitter.

Cash is king, and there's no substitute for cash flow.

Every company known to man

Also good pic, 60 billion cum downloads.

>Macs are better than PC
They're both PCs. Using "Mac" to describe hardware is retarded and outdated. The only difference between a generic PC and Mac PC is the default operating system.
They use Intel CPUs and nVidia/AMD GPUs. Apple only puts them together and makes drivers only for those components, which is why it's said that MacOS has no drivers. There hasn't been a "Mac" in well over a decade.

So I can install Mac onto my Intel machine right now?

Rekt

Well, you know what people mean when they say "Mac" they just mean the computer. So don't be dumb.

"Haha, they don't pay taxes because they're smart"

-The President of The United States

They don't pay taxes.
They're customers are retards who will pay 1,000 dollars for the apple logo.
All their shit is cheaply manufactured by child slaves who get paid in pennies

>What is the secret to their total supremacy
The Apple cult.

They design slick products. They make products that feel smooth, clean and appealing. People want that kind of thing be it for a student's macbook or your iphone.

It's also an accessory for middle class people, a status symbol.

Their*

Everyone cares about the looks of stuff

Probably not because MacOS doesn't have driver support for almost anything. But if you used the same processor then you'd be able to do it. What the hell do you think a hackintosh is?

@60956637
Rekt^

They mean their PC, yes. It's just better to call it a PC instead of being a special snowflake.

too many javascript developers

Why is *xy* makes the world shittier?

Answer is the same everytime : americans and capitalism

If you have the hardware that will run with Mac OS, you can make a hackintosh