GTX 1060 Crypto Mining at 65W Achieves 22 MH/s Rate – Impressive and Silent

wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-cryptocurrency-mining-65w-detailed/

legitreviews.com/silent-ethereum-mining-evga-geforce-gtx-1060-22-mhs_195529

This is crazy, this card is so efficient...

Other urls found in this thread:

legitreviews.com/silent-ethereum-mining-evga-geforce-gtx-1060-22-mhs_195529
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great, another card that's gonna end up overpriced and sold out half the time

>first the 1070
>now they're going for the 1060
>soon the 1050 will be sold out too

This has to stop now.

Have you ever heard of undervolting nvidia shill?

clearly you have no idea what efficiency means...

behold a 460 on 23watts hasing 34mh/s

Even SH gcn gpus are having price surges cause of this shit. Imagine when the street shitters use theyr peanut size brain and discover that gtx 980 will outperform 1060...

Aren't those 3 rx 460? each of them seems to be doing from 10-11 mh/s

Pascal are clearly more efficient

undervolted rx480/580 rx470/570 are less efficient. Nvidia is the goad tho

my downclock rx480 900/1750 at 800mv get 25mh. it less 60w

>wccftech
Discarded

count again on the wattman
3 are currently hashing on 34 3 more are just sitting around

>legitreviews.com/silent-ethereum-mining-evga-geforce-gtx-1060-22-mhs_195529

>NVIDIA’s partners are creating new Pascal graphics cards for cryptocurrency mining and while they do so, Legitreviews has posted a new guide on how to achieve some impressive mining rates on a single GeForce GTX 1060

kys

>22MH/s
lol

>spend $15,000 on a setup that gives you $30 a day
>it takes almost 2 years of 24/7 running to recover the cost of the setup
>that's not even accounting for the fact that it doesn't make $30 a day forever, but actually has diminishing returns every day

These people are doing nothing. At best it's a zero sum game, at worst they find themselves out thousands of dollars.

Jesus christ is this real?

>100w

when this shit is over there will mass flood of used cards right?
Will it be worth buying used 580? or they will not perform well from being used 24/7?

It will be awful. These aren't just going to be any used cards. These are going to be fully spent and abused cards. I seriously doubt you'll be able to find one without totally busted fan bearings.

lolnope

I was stupid enough to actually buy 10 GTX 1060s for mining and only got ~200 MH/s. Heard about the 480 and got 10 of those instead. Now I get ~300 MH/s for about the same energy consumption.

Currently selling my 1060s on ebay for $300 a piece used though. Hope some desperate fuck comes to buy these pieces of trash.

Already made over $3,000 in profit from mining, gonna invest that in even more rx 480s or 580s as soon as they're in stock.

you know the main problem with amd was this the used flood of the second hand cards that were abused and created a negative bubble around amd..

now hopefully since nvidia cards are shit anyways and they generally dont last long we are going to see the same shit

you can easily replace fan

if the fan is your problem and not the totally abused memory well..

Oh hey, is this the 750 Ti replacement for my silent PC? Sure looks like it.

Guess what else is your problem, faggots like aren't going to just NOT scalp the fuck out of them.

You fucking Faggot I want an rx580

>Already made over $3,000 in profit from mining,
How many years have you been mining m8?
Unless you're choosing to not count the components required against the amount of money you're earning. I suppose you could try to write it off on your taxes, but unless you make a good amount of money doing something else, the hardware costs won't be able to reduce taxes enough to make it even break even.

He's probably made more money flipping and scalping GPUs than he's made from mining.

unless you mined at 13000mh/s your number is totally bogus to say the least

The only people who are the hash rate are Chinese people like the ones on the Motherboard documentary. The average fagwad could only break even early in the mining craze. Everyone jumping ship right now can't do much.

My 480 mines at 30Mh/s, undervolted by 100mV, with -25% power limit and fan never exceeds 26%

I got an extra 7850. Are the autism guys buying that too?

I've been mining since etherum came out in 2015. Bitcoin is dead for mining but not etherum at least for now.

Try to mine ZEC. I heard its good whit nvidia card.

i know someone on greece that he created an isp got insane money and invested like 5 million to find a place near me (an old factory) remodeled it and he created an array with a total mining speed of 207gh/s

and he is currently building another place near me smaller one around 120gh/s but only for gridcoin

>20MH/s per
Nah, I think I'm good :^)

i wonder how much he pays to cool down that place LOL

>l-look user-tachi, nvidia is cool t-too!

for cooling? nothing he actually did something the russians did on their trans siberian railways
i guess he wanted to save as much money as he could
so he drilled holes in and around the place he poured liquid gas on pockets 50-150 meters down on the ground the ground became perma frozen (-22c) and then he installed various heat exchangers in and out and the building is being passively kept on 25c day in day out

I run 1450 core clock with no problem,
Memory clock doesn't really matter desu. mine's at 2229. idc about power consumption, its 6c/Kwhr here.