Why people in the Netherlands are so tall? Seriously I feel like a manlet in Amsterdam and I'm 178cm

Why people in the Netherlands are so tall? Seriously I feel like a manlet in Amsterdam and I'm 178cm ...

btw many Arabs in Amsterdam maybe even more than Paris wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek at the american figure wearing the cap sideways and sagging

milk

Amsterdam is full of Randstad manlets. Go to the north, e.g. Groningen or Leeuwarden.

Whyd they use human figures as graph bars if it starts at 1.5? It makes it look like philipines are baby sized when they're less than half a meter shorter than dutch

>self reported

god dammit

Same reason latvians are tall.
Long people aren't adapted to living in regions that have hills or mountains. The high center of gravity makes sure they trip, fall and die rolling down. It's science. Also, lol at amsterdam in the captcha.

Self reported dutch manlets.

this. This chart is so wrong

this

not this

>btw many Arabs in Amsterdam
It's sad because it's true ;_;

Are Phillipinos really about a third the size of normal people?

what's wrong with arabs?

>I'm 178cm

puike vlaggetjes maat ;). Het is haast alsof ik in de spiegel kijk

yes

Nothing specifically.
Naturally it's very annoying to have your capital dominated by foreigners.
And of course, Arabs tend to be Muslim. Or Maghrebi. Or both.

Deze draad is groot genoeg voor ons beide oetz

anime

The picture is quite retarded 2bh
The figures are far from proportional.

How do you explain Dinaric people being taller than Latvians and the Dutch, though? Dinarides are a mountain range.

my history teacher explained it as such:

the Netherlands became protestant pretty early on, which gave them more freedom on choosing their partners. Which then results in only the best seed being able to reproduce.

While in for example Belgium, the system of marriage was more conservative. The parents choose who ever they want, and the manlets would get laid.

Don't know if this is true though.

>height in the eyes of women.jpg

>mfw 181cm

the chart is absolutely hysterical

Memes

>I feel like a manlet
>and I'm 178cm
and?

it's stupid

>and I'm 178cm

well that's because YOU ARE a manlet

The Netherlands has a higher height average because Dutch women are all transsexual men

Can confirm

Seriously though OP: I believe the answer is quite simple: Dutch people have enjoyed a very high standard of food and medical care. This leads to growth.
I'm 1.95m and feel just the slightest bit tall

are the arabs as tall as the dutch?

still below six feet t*rkroach, still a manlet
>that glorious feel when 1,94m master race

Milk actually causes osteoporosis, look it up.

I met 2 Dutch guys and tjey were both shorter than me, and I'm pretty average.

But you ARE a manlet, even i, a shitskin, am taller than you with 182 cm

Better question: Why Dutch men are so feminine?

Because they look like babbies.

hormones in milk boost oestrogen levels.

>tfw 164cm

Fug.

I'm 180cm and 95% japs are shorter than me.

Why are so many short people onda int importante 186cm

you are very tall for a jap

hmm

I like how the scale starts at 150cm and makes the average height difference of a few centimetres look extraordinarily huge.

yeah but you live in france

>tfw above average height and dick

still kv

yeah its retarded. A 185 cm tall guy doesnt tower over a 175 guy

> capital
I've never understood why Amsterdam is widely understood to be your capital if the entire Dutch government and even the royal family resides in Den Haag.
I get why it was determined as an "important city" in the constitution, being the international centre of trade and by far the most important Dutch city and all.
But labelling it as the capital even though all that happens there concerning the government is when a new King/Queen is coronated, the State Generals decide to have one single meeting there once in several decades?
That's just as if the US decided "Yeah man, New York totally is our capital and all, because it's like, really important and cool" even though the White House, the Capitol and the Supreme Court were still in Washington DC.

>be 1.94m
>live in Leeuwarden
>don't feel tall because there are more people taller than my

Ut's a fucked up place if you ask me

That's completely retarded

>tfw 1.71m
Please kill me

Thank god I'm not average.

178cm represent. PERFECT HEIGHT

Because they are a purer race of the world...

This reminds me of something.

I remember when playing persona 4 that Kanji, the second tallest one on the chart, looked tall as fuck in game. So tall, that he even hunched a bit.

Turns out he's 1,83.

The question of the century, huebro.

>tfw Turk living in Netherlands
>tfw 1.91m

kek step it up manlets

>Americans will only get shorter, browner, and fatter on average during your life time.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8

> India and Canada have the same beard
L.O.L.

1.95 cm here.

I just love the fact that every theory proposed so far to explain why the dutch are so tall is made invalid just by the fact we exist, we being the nations of former Yugoslavia.

Only people in lowlands are tall. Literally 80% are mountains here

Good medical and high standards
Nope

Non conservative
We're pretty conservative

Milk
OK, I'll give you that one.

Wait, Serbs don't drink milk?

The most important element of height is low gonadal hormones. High test and high est don't necessarily make you short, but if your balls drop early enough then you become short. This is why countries with high fertility are generally populated by short people. In theory, you can easily get 7'+ tall people by delaying their puberty long enough.

Though sometimes people produce a shitload of hgh. Growth has a very small resource cost, and nutrition is important insofaras to not be malnourished or catch diseases

lmao @ that scale 2bh
>tfw 187cm but still feel like I'm slightly below average
Every fucking white man in their 20s is at least my height

Also weren;t the Nederlands traditionally the manlets of Europe for a short period in the 1880s or so

Yeah why are them fuckers so tall, isn't average height like 194cm or something, also aren't Dinaric Alps mainly inhabited by south Slavs and other slavs usually come in at about 183cm average or so

>178

Uh man, that is manlet-size...

The answer is simple, their genes took the country's name literally and they became taller so they wouldn't drown in case of a flood

We do, a lot of it, hence why I said that theory might make sense

>Representing the US with a wigger

Holy shit guys Im moving to Amsterdam this summer and I dont particularly love kebabs, are they really a bother?

my theory is that most of shortest dutch drowned

Your ability to have access to quality food is almost the same, if not probably less-so than my access to food. However, tell me how you can be like 1.97m and I'm 1.78m? We don't live in the middle ages. Your explaination for the discrepency is terrible.

Not as much as in Almere or Rotterdam, but they are definitely noticeable.
Fortunately, they mostly stick to their own in their own neighborhoods. Just be wary of pickpockets.

So what you're saying is i should move to the philipines?

all that when philipina puss when i tower over their tiny asses

>when
wet

I forgot my (outdated) picture.
I'm guessing the situation is even worse now. As you can see, Amsterdam is one of the worst areas of the country.

If only they could also make charts

nothing bro
they're the best kind of people you'd like to have around

It is the capital because when the french occupied the Netherlands Napoleon let his brother rule it. He liked Amsterdam most and made it the capital. It's been that way ever since.

It's the only way they can stay above sea level

>tfw russian and 6'2
such a nice feeling to visit russia and be almost taller than everybody around you, nothing can compare to that