Cheating husband

So I'm trying to stalk my cheating husband and his new bitch on Facebook, but they have everything set to private. My friend is trying to see everything since they both blocked me but it won't let her add them since she has no mutual friends. Can you guys help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(security)
lmgtfy.com/?q=divorce lawyers near me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

What's that?

no
don't be a cuck and confront him face to face
fucking retarded bitch

Use some of this on his existing friends: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(security)

sure user, here you go
lmgtfy.com/?q=divorce lawyers near me

So contact her friends and ask about your husband. How hard is it really.

I tried. I went to that bitches house he won't open the door

you can use my cock instead :')

also post tits or none will help

this

I already got back at him by fucking the neighbor's son Jamal though :^)

my husband used to be free with everything and never kept any secret until recently everything changed so i began to suspect some foul play. he chat on phone for long and when he is done chatting he will clear his history so that i will not find anything. this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to her cousin who is a hacker. he showed me several other people who he helped crack password to gmail, yahoo, facebook, instagram, whatsapp and even 6 others where he hacked the account of some major corporation. he has the greatest mind because i never believed he could do it until he proved it to me by hacking into my husbands phone where i found so many evidence to proof that my husband had several affairs outside our marriage. well here is his email address if you need his help [email protected]

tits or gtfo

nice sunglasses on your husband

sharpie in pooper with timestamp, otherwise get cucked

fuck off stupid whore

Don't be an asshole. Learn to share, or GTFO.

Instead, I recommend Summer's Eve.

This

Just fucking divorce him. If you're a female, it can't go wrong.

Nice SE b8 faggot, hats off to you