Linux distro 700mb max

Hello Sup Forums I need your advice. I am looking for a Linux distribution that will fit on a standard 700mb CD. I already have tried Lubuntu and Xubuntu so these fall out of the question because I wanted to try something new. What do you think are the best (Besides the ones that were mentioned) Linux distros at 700mb max?

Other urls found in this thread:

help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/MinimalCD
dx.com/s/usb fit drive
tinycorelinux.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

puppy linux

grml
Alpine
Knoppix

Op here, I should mention that I want to install it on my hard drive and use it for daily tasks.

Pretty much all distros have a lightweight installer that fits on a CD. We already have 30 "guise what distro should I use" thread a day, fuck off dude. Learn to use YaCy and find your own answers or browse the archive you fucking retard.

Install Alpine. In just about 150 MiB you can have a full blown os with an editor, compiler, web browser, window manager and more!

This

Install gentoo.

literally any net install method will fit on a cd if you are trying to install.

if you want live:
help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/MinimalCD

Antix

get a net install package for literally any distribution you want

Use the ubuntu 16.04 mini ISO. It's like 60MB. The installation is automated, you just have to install xorg, a DE and a login manager manually
#apt-get install xorg lightdm xubuntu-desktop
#start lightdm
And finally reboot.

slax or arch (or arch derivative)

Debian 8.8 netinstall iso

Trisquel mini

You should just get a couple of usb drives, they are really cheap if you go for the small ones.
You can usually get one for free if you attend conventions or you can order one from china if your local options is too expensive.
If you can wait a month, you can get one of these dx.com/s/usb fit drive
I ordered a dozen a few years ago.

Tasksel pops up during the install process now

Linux isn't for desktop usage, sorry

Slitaz

tinycorelinux.net/

Arch

I just installed alpine linux-hardened on my laptop. Also no systemd!! It's easier to install than arch but can be a little tricky at some parts.

Get a net install CD or spend 5 Dollars on a flash drive

go fuck yourself

Wow, rude.

>press enter instead of space and have to redo the installation all over again.

slackware or fedora netinstall

>fuck up and redo installation
>accidentally press enter once again
You think I'd learn after having this happen twice.

Linuxlite 2.0 will fit on a 700MB CD.

Debian