On a boat in summer outside a Norwegian town

>on a boat in summer outside a Norwegian town
>eating shellfish of various kinds
>heaven on earth

What is 'heaven on earth' in your country?

>dark
>cold
>snowing
I like walking around my comfy lil town and standing in the forest

summer on the dolomites

Smoking weed, drinking while laughing about the dumbest shit with friends. My life's pretty sad right?

what an ugly town.. What is the name of this shitty place?

>sitting on the roof-terrace or in a restaurant with view of the harbour and the ocean
>accompanied with the best of friends
>a gentle sea-breeze stroking your face
>delicious turkish food for dinner
>raki or beer, watermelon, goatcheese after

That looks comfy :)

Sounds pretty sweet :D

>dope
You're a loser.

Having dinner at a local tavern with my old friends from high school while drinking cheap wine and when everyone is drunk singing traditional folk songs of my city with them and the owner.
It happens once in a year tho.
Pic very related.

Heaven is a drive thru.

10/10

>Heaven
>In your country
Here is no heaven, only hell.

You must have some nice comfy stuff?
I mean this picture probably doesn't look like much, but being there in summer with your own boat... it's amazing - heaven on earth!

For me going to the mountains and walking on the forest, watch the lakes etc. But I also love the empty steppes and the sea.

Spending all summer in your allotment keeping the hedges trimmed, growing tomatoes, grilling, getting a tan and chitchatting with your neighbors.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

São Paulo and Minas Gerais countryside.

Going to the local lake in summer on days off work and getting shitfaced on cheapest discount beer. Bonus points for shouting so loud you can be heard in the nearest village.

Add nargile there and it is perfect.

Serving the almighty Allah and his only prophet Muhammed

>On the peer in my home town (Pic)
>Got fish and chips from the local Chippy
>Somehow not raining or raining

Gaping your sister's asshole

Actually living there.

>that pic
>church is not on fire
thanks, but no thanks

If you only knew how our churches look like when we rebuild them...

Looks pretty comfy actually

The Shire in Brazil wtf...

Bump

nice

This is raj na Zemlji right here.
There is nothing better than mountaineering when the weather is nice.

A well deserved second best

Sat in a sunny beer garden overlooking the valley, enjoying banter and a pint with the lads whilst we tuck into a Sunday roast.

in my small spooky hometown, wandering in the woods and recording field sounds and guitar riffs on a crappy tape recorder
walking around the town at night, pure silence.
I really want to visit Bergen in my lifetime too.

Ser ut som Arendal

killings, killings and more killings.

Summer vacation at my family's summer house by the fjord is pretty great. Spending a sunny day there kayaking with my family to the nearby town/skerry or fishing for mackerel in pic related is the epitome of happiness tbf.

That town would make a good horror RPG game setting.

Staying in a comfy North Atlantic coast Scottish fishing port while the local gourmet food festival is on.

Pic related. Stayed in the house with the red door in the background. Was really nice inside. Would walk 30 seconds round the corner to buy smoked fish and fresh crab to have with some high quality Baker's bread. Would sit by the second floor window and enjoy the sea view.

Funny you mention that, there's an old cabin within a 15min walk from my place, where a young, mentally ill woman locked all the doors to that house, set it on fire and burned her bum-legged mother alive while she was still inside, around 30 years ago. People claimed they saw her wandering around the dirt roads barefoot the night this happened, morning came and nobody ever saw her again.
The police from the larger neighboring town of Karpenisi came and left no stone unturned, but they never found her.
If the rumors are true, she was the black sheep of a family of 5, her siblings were destined for great things and a decent education, she was the "slave". Locked in that small house and treated like crap, forced to look after her parents once they're old.

Now that's a nice premise for a game, I hear the Polish indie scene is booming. Make it happen dude. :D

Wow, not what I typically would associate with Greece... looks like a typical Norwegian day, Cloudy and all :)

Fking nice

spooky

When it rains/snows and its cold so there's no one else anywhere.

Oh how I want to have a house in a beautiful, quiet Norwegian village...

Raining. Coffee. Cigarettes. Movie

skiing and hunting rabbits and black grouse in the environment pictured

Summers day at the beach drinking cold beer and eating fish and chips with friends.

drifting about a lake on a boat completely alone on a sunny spring day, taking a nap and fishing.

Fishing in northern Quebec

Are you rich or am I too poor

Probably drinking mead and playing Skyrim on a cold winter night, later going out to smoke and drink with some friends and watch the trains or crash a party and sleep with a whore.

But every other season? Shit's fucked

In the country? Don't know, don't care.

Where I live? May and June. Eating cooked pinhão, drinking mulled wine, with the climate breezy, no rain but no Sun, warm-ish Winter day... preferably on the countryside, near the woods.