What firefox addons Sup Forums use to stay hidden and avoid botnet?

what firefox addons Sup Forums use to stay hidden and avoid botnet?

>main search engine is duckduckgo
>have a vpn set up

what else Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/
pastebin.com/dinBuXxJ
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collections/NateN1222/librejs-compatibility-add-ons/
youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cuck cuck go
lmao goy

ublock
that is all

unplug the ethernet cable my guy

the only torbrowser addon I add is ublock origin

*ublock origin

umatrix

When firefox finally kills xul support netrunner A web browser focused on security

Good idea. Now you will be almost the only one on Tor Browser running uBlock Origin.

In Tails, TBB comes with Ublock Origin soo

self-destructing cookies

>HTTPS everywhere
>uBlock Origin
>NoScript
>Cookie Destroyer

Firefox is more and more becoming a flaming botnet so switch to GNU/Linux IceCat and install those Addons.

Also privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/

Forgot about startpage.com, better than duckduck go

If u connect to the internet u r already part of the botnet.

uBlock origin with these

The only right answer pastebin.com/dinBuXxJ

autism

these

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collections/NateN1222/librejs-compatibility-add-ons/

also if you want to still want to sign petitions I guess there is that

you can spoof your user agent with umatrix

ublock origin, umatrix, that's all you need

>not blocking ads
Are you retarded?

Icecat spoofs your user agent and breaks all browser fingerprinting

>duckduckgo
>not a part of the botnet
do some actual research instead of just believing their "we le respec your le privacy :)" bullshit they throw on their website.

Extensions:
>Decentraleyes
>DownThemAll
>Tampermonkey
>Hide Caption Titlebar Plus
>New Tab Homepage
>Open With
>Pure URL
>Smart HTTPS (revived)
>uBlock Origin
>uMatrix

Scripts:
>Sup Forums X
>Adsbypasser
>Linkify Plus Plus
>Stylechan
>Anti-Adblock Killer Continued

What search engine do you recommend?

refer to

I love IceCat

searx.me, the best and not shady meta-search engine.

Just got pureurl and decentraleyes.

Extensions:
>ABP + Ublock Origin
Haven't gotten around to adding abp filters to ubo to prevent the occasional ad getting through
>Click&Clean
Great way to manage cookies/history for websites/evading bans or cooldown timers
>Decentraleyes
Privacy
>Flashblock Plus
Some good sites still use flash. Block everything else.
>Google image search + Tineye
Finding sauce
>Pure URL
Privacy
>Self destructing cookies
Privacy
>Smart https
Default to https on sites that support it
>umatrix
content blocker; mainly javascript

Scripts:
>4chanX
So much good rolled into 1 script
>Adsbypasser
Fuck ads
>anti-adblock killer
Fuck ads

Start firefox with firejail by default

Literally no reason to use ABP and uBO. If anything it slows you down
Use one or the other, preferably uBO.

Forgot to mention Greasemonkey. Good way of adding custom user scripts like 4chanX.

Not entirely related but dnscrypt-proxy on everything, including my phone.

Occasionally ads still get through. I need to configure the filters for ubo. I'll do that now so you don't complain anymore.

install chrome

Use tor or i2p

What's with the anti ddg shilling nowadays?

>>NoScript
>>Cookie Destroyer
Why? Just install umatrix.

Please stop, you don't even know how to use it.

>My filters ... 0 out of 0
This thing by itself says that you have no idea what you are talking about, also the fact that you use the Fanboy+Easylist-merged ultimate when all of its components are already there.

>Flashblock Plus
>Self destructing cookies
>Pure URL
All of these can be replaced with umatrix

>because umatrix deletes cookies when no longer required
No, it doesn't. Please take a look at your cookies, user.

>umatrix replaces pureurl
>umtatrix blocks flash
see pic and fuck off

>duckduckgo
Not saying that it's a meme, but it's a meme. Also shit tier search results.

how do you make umatrix remove "utm_source=*" and other shit from urls?

The pureurl was a misquote

>>because umatrix deletes cookies when no longer required
It does if you set it up correctly.

>umtatrix blocks flash
Yes, it does you dumb fuck, it's at the other and/or media category.

>It does if you set it up correctly.
It blocks them or it allows them or it deletes everything after an elapsed time period. It does not give you the option to whitelist them until they're no longer necessary. Also it doesn't actually stop cookies being created, it just stops them from being retrieved by the site.
>umtatrix blocks flash
Sure, if you have the time to manually whitelist/blacklist every subsection and setup your own rules so they're automatically blacklisted, since, by default umatrix allows all content on the main domain, including flash.

Now fuck off.

>Also it doesn't actually stop cookies being created, it just stops them from being retrieved by the site.
And? There is no practical difference.

>It does not give you the option to whitelist them until they're no longer necessary
It allows you to whitelist them per site and only on a specific scope if you want. I am not aware of any other way you could decide that a cookie is no longer needed.

>and setup your own rules so they're automatically blacklisted
I was under the impression that only images and CSS were whitelisted by default. In any case, it is trivial to blacklist everything else for the global scope and whitelist stuff per site. (as you should do)

Kill yourself please.

So I just got this new 2017 MBP as a first time Apple user, and been fiddling and testing to see which one of these browsers will suit me best. I've heard that using anything other than Safari kills battery life... is it true? I just want something fast and offers some basic level of customiization... like installing an adblocker and taking popular site cosmetic/enhancement scripts. Shit like that.

I'm a Firefox user on my main PC and take steps to protect my privacy usually... but I'm mainly goinna be watching YT and shitposting on this machine--so I don't so much mind giving an inch to the botnet if it's really worth doing so.
>thanks in advance for even reading this far into my blogpost

>avoid botnet
>uses ddg
;^)

The problem with umatrix and cookies is that if you whitelist a bunch of cookies that you never want deleted you can't go temporarily whitelisting some sites so they work cause umatrix only gives the option of deleting all whitelisted stuff after a period of time so the cookies you are permanently keeping get nuked too.
With self destructing cookies you can delete the ones you temporarily whitelisted after closing their tabs without having umatrix delete all your stuff.

>delete cookies after you close its tabs
>after you close the browser
>never
Basically this allows you to stay logged into sites on a session-by-session basis instead of manually whitelisting a site temporarily.

>I was under the impression that only images and CSS were whitelisted by default
It allows all content on the main domain by default (including flash unless you change the filters and manually whitelist everything per site) and images/css on external domains.
>as you should do
Compared to clicking an icon once over the blocked area to whitelist it? I can tell you're either running LFS or Gentoo.

If "Delete blocked cookies" applied only after you pressed the "save" button then it would make everything a lot easier.
Still, you can delete manually the cookies from the page-info window.

>Compared to clicking an icon once over the blocked area to whitelist it?
You would click to umatrix to enable/disable the access of other resources anyway.

>You would click to umatrix to enable/disable the access of other resources anyway
and 30 other subsections through bruteforce-thinking until it finally werks

or everything, but if you're whitelisting everything why even use umatrix?

Ease of use > efficiency, faggot. Now get out.

>Ease of use > efficiency
Actually triggered.
Security > Efficiency > Ease of use, umatrix with everything off by default fits that perfectly.

You didn't say anything when I said you're running LFS or Gentoo. I was right, wasn't I.

Why not use TTY and W3M to browse web until you need JavaScript, then boot up your hardened Gentoo partition when you need to use JavaScript/Flash? I thought you were made from sterner stuff, megatron.

uploaded the wrong pic. oops.

>You didn't say anything when I said you're running LFS or Gentoo. I was right, wasn't I.
Sorry, forgot about it. I am using Debian testing GNU/Linux on my desktop and stable on my server but I want to move to Guix one of these days. I already tried it on a vm and it is really nice.
That being said, I did want to try gentoo in the past for better performance but I was very annoyed concerning some patches they made to gcc and some other programs.

Ah, so you're a nigger and a faggot.

I am nigger, I am probably whiter than anyone you have seen because I never go outside.
But since I like anime traps I would say that I could be considered as a faggot. (I still like girls though)

*not a nigger, not sure how could I make that mistake

God hates fags and Gentoo. The true OS is TempleOS and only its humbled users will ascend when the day of reckoning comes, while your kind is sucking nigger dick in hell for all eternity. I have a fucking space alien. I made my own compiler, you little faggot.

>I have a fucking space alien
Did he actually say that?

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU

How would anyone enjoy nigger cattle after having a space alien?

ddg is a honeypot and you're an idiot for using it. They say right in the privacy policy that they don't care about your privacy. The owner is a jew who has sold his website's user's personal information before.

>The owner is a jew who has sold his website's user's personal information before.
Source?

>required to have a new addon each time you want to use a website to align your self with some toe jame eating pedophile bird masturbating neckbeard
wew laddy

I got you senpai

>What's with the anti ddg shilling nowadays?
Because DDG is based in the US and would need to comply with federal government requests if necessary.

Startpage, for example, is based outside of US

>I am braindead
>nginx kills children

Ublock origin, umatrix, decentraleyes, tampermonkey with anti-anti adblock script, smart https.

I also use lastpass and pushbullet.

That's all the shit I use.

Oh, and I only allow persistent cookies (through the browser) on a few specific sites. Everything else gets purged when browser restarts.

how many websites do you actually use

Just got my MBP a few days ago. This is my Firefox. Just install all of the security/privacy extensions posted in this thread and you can customize fairly freely with your own css.

I tried IceCat, couldn't get it to cooperate with my chan script.

>canvas blocker
>cookie controller
>decentraleyes
>google privacy
>https everywhere
>noredirect
>noscript
>pureurl
>quickjava
>uacontrol
>ublock origin

works fine so far, only downside is i'm still using firefox in 2k17

now that (((web extensions))) are in place on FF has anyone gone through and checked if there is the same functionality? there is a pitifull amount of addons that felt like putting up with ff's bs and even if they did lots of things just arent possible anymore.

currently on old stable