Stop buying AMD products

Stop buying AMD products

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/234350/intel-to-invest-ususd-178-million-to-advance-its-r-d-innovation-in-india
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=4LpY3FKyYbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cheap shit pajeet hardware company makes overtures to destitute third worlders who are too uneducated to buy proper components

Really catalyzes my cashews

You can tell this message was typed by brown hands. Yuck.

>tfw the jews build the ovens for you this time
Really activates your almonds

I stand with Israel

really pulsated my peanuts

truly powers up my pintos

absolutely perturbed my pistachios

Explains a lot.
*FYI: I receive no compensation from either Intel, or amd.*

t. mehmet

butthurt Sup Forumscuck. Not that I buy their bullshit anyway, and this is kinda disturbing

O V E N
V
E
N

To be fair AMD is the ISIS of the CPU world if you think about it.

now they'll have to do this every year forever, or they'll be called raycis. even if they do it, some nobody will find a reason to critiqe them

they could have just kept their mouths shut and never had to deal with the pr

Can confirm. Waiting for my Kikeripper :^)

>fair prices = cheap shit
better hope (((they))) don't change up the ingredients in your koolade my guy

>InTel Aviv
>RAMDan
Where is the Christian CPU manufacture? Nvidia?

thanks OP i just cancelled my new 1800x and rx 580

Well you should have done that anyways.

This is why we need OpenRISC

>tfw pajeets and sandniggers caused a second holocaust

Typical.

> fans
Current state of "le tech"

exponentially oscillates my apricots

hysterically activates my almonds

Stop buying American and European products you mean?

>implying it's not a nod to the rich sandniggers who kept them alive for so long

The "b-b-but TIM is gonna be just fine on Core X!" shills are gonna cry.

SHIT NOW IT MAKES SENSE WHY AMD HASN'T DIED

techpowerup.com/234350/intel-to-invest-ususd-178-million-to-advance-its-r-d-innovation-in-india

What are you trying to pull you filthy kike?

intensely itches my gonads.

AMD: By terrorists, for terrorists

>USA basically does nothing but swiftly claims the entire WW2 victory forgetting the Eastern Front bled about a hundred times as much as them
Seems accurate

'Advance innovation in india' means 'need more cheap industrial slaves'
Intellectual labour is expensive since you need someone who's had a good 25+ years of intense education, and also being smart to boot.
So you move to india, since while the average quality is lower, the quantity is high enough and the demand low enough that there will be swarms competing for a $2/hr job at designing chipsets

>imblying the intel jews arent terrorists too

Only the losers are terrorists. The winners are called warriors or freedom fighters.
Israel is desperately fighting for its freedom against the terrorist horde of whom they are taking their houses, land, and treating them to a military occupation like that of the Nazis in eastern europe.

>tfw you'll see Israel dissolve back to whence it came during your lifetime
Glorious.

Source.

>Implying it wasn't jew along

ahaha

It's easy to believe that this is just a lookalike, but the reality is that the media and mossad really are in bed enough to do shit like this.
It's not seen as lying to them, it's just 'a way of showing the truth'

>if you get hurt more, you're better

Search some US newspapers for references to the israeli military occupation of palestine.
You'll see that there are none.

Nice try, Intel. I'd prefer to avoid $1500 USD dual cores that need an unlock code.

astounding, my peaches are pulsating

Spotted the shill.

How accurate is this?

Pretty accurate in a lot of areas, actually.

AMD would do the same if they had the market share, but they didn't even when the gap between the two was much smaller.

As far as I know AMD isn't actually paying for rigged benchmarks.

this

kys

That's just sad.

I just want to play some fucking vidya. Not get embroiled in holy wars.

Why are AMD fanboys always so salty?

inferiority complex
poverty
low IQ

really encapsulates the ole' Stalin

>uses more power than a highend GPU

We present to you, Intel i9

pls buy

Really nurtures my neurons.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

their poorfag pc is their most valuable possession and they get tribal and butthurt about defending the company behind it

Sup Forums get the fuck out

LMAO is that how he "drains the swamp"?
i swear to god the alt right is the most pathetic, cuckold, beta movement in the history of mankind.

They're mostly contained in one thread and the rest of Sup Forums hates their guts. Trump supporters are exclusively plebbit ratards now.

Why are they making tweets like that? They could start making tweets about every Christian, Jewish, Hundi and Mudslime holiday but that would just be a big annoying flood. Only tweeting one religion shows that they favor that over others.

This carp makes me regret buying AMD products.

Nice.

To bring technology back into the discussion, how come this has .. changed? I mean, look at the AMD FX CPU's, half the line-up are 125W TDPs, some are 95W and the FX-9590 is a 220W part.

A 220W CPU is a freaking housefire. Suddenly AMD is the one with 8 cores at 65W and Intel is pushing 140W TDP parts???

>European
Face it, that's basically buying muslim products these days, it won't be long before most of it is, anyway. There's some hold-outs like Poland who have refused EUs insanity but the rest of Europe is essentially gone. You probably want to look up the following because it's so insane you'll have a problem accepting it: Sweden had a population of 9.5 million 6 years ago. After taking in mostly muslim arab men between 20-30 years old that now stands at slightly over 10 million which makes 5% of the population brand new immigrants. It very quickly adds up when a small population takes on 100-200 thousand immigrants per year.

Nah, I'm an American, your shit don't fly very far here ya little ethno-shit

>implying the alt-right actually exists

ty for sharing this. I enjoyed.

>AMD = Muslim
>Intel = Jewish

Is the only solution not to play?

Really activated the neurons to stimulate cognitive sentience

The only solution is to join us and laugh at the ethnostate cucks

I wonder who could be behind this post.

I'll tell you who
youtube.com/watch?v=4LpY3FKyYbA

>not getting an american made FPGA