The South is the land of heroes, good music, good food, and incredibly kind people...

The South is the land of heroes, good music, good food, and incredibly kind people. Texas puts all other states to shame except maybe Virginia. It has rich culture and can actually derive an identity of its own. Every good American has been a southern, from the our first president, to the writer of the constitution, to war heroes and future presidents like Andrew Jackson.

The North is full of sullen, soulless, beady-eyed yanks with no good food, no good music, and derives its identity on being not-American. "We're from Boston, and we're SO Irish!" They desperately want to be as European as possible, and bitch and moan about the south being the rock that ties them to things like constitutional rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzJs-isFL3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg
youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM
youtube.com/watch?v=pYt0Nwt_oNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_honor_(Southern_United_States)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah because you would know right?

Go bang you cousin, Billy Joe.

>name field

Just as soon as I'm done with your gal

The chick on the pic is the perfect prey for BBC.

Southerners are not awkward of living around so many niggers?

It depends where. Living in Texas, there's only a small area in Texas with any sizeable black population.

Just avoid the Mississippi river area and most of north Carolina, and it's fine outside of the inner cities.

why is she wearing a bikini with the novorossiya flag on it?

I agree, OP. If I was a burger I would join the League of the South.

Hopefully the Southern Folk will some day (re-)acquire a country which they can call their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzJs-isFL3Y

Why are Southerners always so pissy about the North? Are you guys bitter or jealous or what?

>The South is the land of heroes
Traitors
>Good music
Sung in Ebonics
>good food
Fatty food
>and incredibly kind people.
So kind they'll gun you down in the street for a nickel because everyone is poor as fuck.

>Texas puts all other states to shame.
Only in arrogance and fatness
>It has rich culture
Culture of poverty, ignorance, and religious zealotry.
>and can actually derive an identity of its own.
An identity that has kept it behind the rest of the country and the Western world
>Every good American has been a southern
Kek no.
>Andrew Jackson.
War monger we who almost bankrupted the country

You're also responsible to creating LBJ, George W Bush, and Woodrow Wilson

The South is a Neo-Fuedal backwater that should have been nuked.

this post made me want to volunteer in the next american civil war to kill yankees

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

Its the Confederate battle flag

>the bikini falls loose in on her right tit, but is tight on her left
concern.jpg

AY YO WE WUZ KATTAN KANGZ N SHIET
BUT DA WITE BOIS BE KEEPIN US DOWN N SHIET YOU WE FINNA BE RISIN N SHIET even though we don't pay taxes, have good infrastructure, are retarded, and inbred.

why would you wear a battle flag on your bikini?

americans have no sense. you do not put your fucking flag on a bikini.

its a symbol of southern pride as well as an old battle flag. Its the same for the American flag really, its a symbol of love for our country.

>Traitors
Loyal to American ideals to the end
>Sung in Ebonics
Anyone who dislikes Johnny Cash ought to be shot and hung on the border with a sign hanging at the neck
>Fatty food
You can't properly work out? Can't control yourself around a presented food item?
>So kind they'll gun you down in the street for a nickel because everyone is poor as fuck.
Southern hospitality is alive and well, thank God I don't live near Massholes. The North is the most soulless place ever, and crossing the Mason Dixon line is a cross into enjoyable people.

>Only in arrogance and fatness
And state GDP and cost of living
>Culture of poverty, ignorance, and religious zealotry.
Lol
>An identity that has kept it behind the rest of the country and the Western world
Run off to Europe, it's clear you don't like Americanism.
>Kek no.
List them then, try and beat George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
>War monger we who almost bankrupted the country
Started manifest destiny, and whipped the brits at New Orleans

>You're also responsible to creating LBJ, George W Bush, and Woodrow Wilson
Bush was just fine, and Illinois created that joke of our current president

I'd happily see good hooters in the southern cross

I think you mean the flag of the northern Virginia army :^)

actually the reason the South is 10 years behind the North is because we really kicked their shit in good. They were about on par with us wealth wise before the war however they likely would have eventually fell behind due to less industry.

Source: Top 10 Pranks that Went Way Too Far (Youtube Video)

the people who are the best representatives of american culture come from the south
becuase they can't pretend they're european

Emancipation and the following reconstruction almost totally uprooted the south. It's why places like Texas that weren't heavily reliant on slavery anyway, and states with major ports still survive.

OP, you talk about how the northerners "want to be European" but the irony is that you Southerners are more European in the old, true sense of the word, before it started meaning "communist faggot".

You are a genuine White nation is what I mean, with actual culture and heritage that is your own and unmistakably European.

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

This Dixie song reminds me of folk tunes from Ireland to Russia.

why is it that brits are the people most vocal about america?

it's like it is an estranged child that was taken into foster care, so they try and compensate for treating it like shit as a kid
now that we're on life support and they have the right of attorney

It's good to hear that it's still true that Europeans respect southern tradition.

Here's a nifty video for you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

(you) wasn't OP but i agree with him for the most part
they are a lot closer to their european roots

especially since the scot-irish immigrants of the south have often been treated with contempt by the american establishment giving them an outsider (ie redneck) culture that has insulated them from america (thought they are it's core)
strangely they are one of the only groups in america that identify they're ancestry as being american

even the plantation owners were distanced themselves from the white poor

I don't quite understand what you mean

Because city dwelling Yankees are the people that yell at cashiers and waitresses. I hate you almost as much as I hate Caliniggers

Yelling is preferable to shooting them for looking at you funny Cletus

do you mean is shopped¿

>memes dot jaypeg
7 of the top ten cities by murder rate are in the North, faggot

End yourself

>Yelling is preferable to shooting them for looking at you funny Cletus
You keep saying this. I don't think you understand the nature of the violent crime here.
Hint: it's not white people dueling each other over perceived slights like you imply it is

>filthy brit trying to split America apart
>implying we don't bash each other all the time
nice try brit bitch. we will always be mad gay for the south.

brits with the tiniest bit of historicall context think they know more about america than americans

becuase british money and british ships colonised north america, they have more of a right to critisize america than any european or even any amercan

it's true brits see a different side of america than americans do (but we don't certain understand things obvious to americans)
but that is only becuase we're outsiders looking in, we have no more insight that any other european nation

Look at his name

why does a spacker like this get trips?

Black folks in southern USA aren't Italy or French brand of niggers.

One's here are lax and less rapey.

What are the worse kind of blacks on murica?

The Midwestern? the ones from East Coast? the ones from West Coast?

Probably west coast aka liberalland, they can get all kinds of welfare here and all they have to do is bitch and bitch about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYt0Nwt_oNI
this song makes me want to learn the american language

can you read
i was talking about brits

Southern blacks are just really fucking lazy. They live off of welfare, but they're not like the niggers in Baltimore. Atlanta, Memphis, and New Orleans are exceptions, but they're not the rule.

The worst are probably the ones in the Rust Belt(Detroit, Cleveland, etc) and the ones in some cities on the East Coast like Baltimore.

I thought you were asking why he was talking about it, my bad

>spacker
americans don't even know what spacker means
we wuz tejanos

But the cities of the Midwest are considered more dangerous now ( Like Detroit, Chicago, Saint Louis, Pennsylvania, etc... ) and the ones from New York City or Boston have the reputation of not being very pacific people.

but well, the ones from the West Coast are that kind of arrogant douchabag with their thug meme, retarded gangsta rap and street gang culture.

Well it really depends on their social and economic status, as well as where they're living.

If they're middle class to upper class, you shouldn't have a problem with them. Living in the cities also have a play here.

Rural blacks, especially up North tend to be nicer. City ones, especially in the ghetto parts, can be nasty. Suburbs tend to be a mixed bag, but more in favor of rural depending on how close you are to the cities.

That said, Eastern blacks tend to be more fast paced and Midwest/West tend to be more lax. Rural/suburb blacks tend to follow that trend of laxness while city blacks are fast paced.

One thing thou is after the black riots, whites left a lot of the cities with large black populations leaving a bunch of poor-middle class blacks sitting around.

I agree UK bro. You sure do know lots of stuff

I love the american south. I love the culture, I fucking love rebel country, the living in the woods idea...

Honest question, if I go there as a tourist will I be well received?

I have white skin, brown hair and eyes and Im 5'10

>if I go there as a tourist will I be well received?
Are you brown?

i am american
tfw they rape you tfw

FUCK didn't read
Yeah, you'll be well received. We like Euros well enough

just Eat lots of food, and drink. and don't act like you think you're better than everyone. and have a good sense of humor

I like black people, but then the niggers come up and ruin that. Black people are smart and thoughtful, but niggers are either obese or thugs and bitch until they get what they want.

What cities should I visit? Or towns.

I want to see the real deal, I guess big cities like Dallas might not be southern enough.
Will you guys be offended if I drive a rented pick up truck and I dress like this?

Yes, because Southern diapora moved here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_honor_(Southern_United_States)
>Be Dixielard
>Don't have my dick sucked everyday like I'm European royalty
>Shootup my school like I live in Africa.

>What cities should I visit? Or towns.
The better parts of Atlanta and Memphis. Charleston is nice from what I've heard.

There aren't too many tourist attractions in the South, so your best bet would be to go to Georgia and just drive/walk around and talk to people. There's a lot of natural beauty attractions if you're into that.

>Will you guys be offended if I drive a rented pick up truck and I dress like this?
Not really, it'll just be weird for someone with a Spanish accent to dress like that. Just wear jeans and a t-shirt if you want to fit in

lol y u booty bothered tho family

Most people here don't understand where being English-speaking protestants puts is in the world, and know little to nothing of the near 200 years we spent flying the union Jack as a colony. As the original Anglos, y'all probably have a more worldwide perspective on things, and less of a North America centric view, so there's certainly both more understandings to have, and details to miss.

I am visiting London, and I wanted to eat at the Republic of Texas embassy that had since been turned into a Texas themed grill restaurant. I learned sadly that the restaurant had since been closed for a few years, but we redirected in the direction of the true former location, further away from Trafalgar square. I walked the area when, in the opening to a the street from a small square in between the buildings, on an old but not very special-looking building, I saw the plaque pictured. As a Texan, this is one of the most "history brought to life" moments I've ever been in.

If you're polite, you're more than alright.
It's not so racially charged as you may think here, and if you're foreign we tend to especially like to show you a good time.

Sounds great. I dont want tourist attractions, I just want to visit the south. The place I love so much. I would love to know the locals and just chat with them and drive and enjoy the views.

>Being such a faggy crybaby that you hate half of your own country
Grow up bud.

>I would love to know the locals and just chat with them and drive and enjoy the views.
People only really get to know people through their churches and jobs so I don't know how to help a foreigner do this. Everything is commercialized now so you can't exactly go to a general store and get to know the locals that way

>being so mean that you had to destroy the economy of half the country and keep us impoverished for the next 160 years
Rude desu

every north american makes fun of southerners though, they are literally the worst stereotypes here.

southerners who move here even make fun of the accent, and a girl I knew who came here the first thing people ask is where is her hick accent.

southerners are the most racist people i've met lol. even the middle/upper class seem kinda normal but there's a strong hidden layer of racism.

i knew a girl that only dated asian/half-asian guys but disliked black people and made casual racist black jokes. it was kinda awkward because every is liberal as fuck in canada.

My state had almost nothing to do with the Civil War, so I can't really speak to that. I just think OP's kind of pathetic.

>Traitors
Supporters of state's right in the spirit of our founding fathers.Unlike Lincoln who supported a smothering, all powerful federal government. I'm from Kansas btw

Dayum she hot

If you want that, I'd say find a diner, a bar, or even certain gas stations and stroke up conversations, especially with the owners if they look inviting to it. Try and be in the areas not truly in the middle of nowhere, but just outside the major cities, or the satellite towns of them. Go to nice southern states like Texas or Virginia. Don't fall for the New Orleans meme, it's a shitty place. You'll regret going to places like Louisiana and Mississippi, but if nature's what you want Arkansas and Missouri can't be beat.

>War monger we who almost bankrupted the country
Obama actually has bankrupted our nation(absolute madman)

I just hate New England. Pretentious fucks.

>southerners are the most racist people i've met lol
Not without reason. There are very few decent blacks here, and they're usually recognized as such

They're traitors because they started a war that killed hundreds of thousands of their countrymen and then tried to make themselves out to be the heroes afterwards.

What is arm position?

okay.

i met southerners who were surprised at how well mannered and courteous canadians are. he was actually surprised people were comfortable and easy to talk to but he was from virginia or something.

i never been in the deep south unless upstate florida counts but i can kinda confirm this. canadians are more relaxed and easy-going. this true in your parts?

It was northerners terrorizing southern towns and cities throughout the war. It as almost all fought in the south itself.

Don't make this like it was all towns in New England under threat of starvation, burning, rape, and looting just so they could have self-determination.

>I just hate the most developed part of the country because "muh pretentiousness"

New Englanders don't even care about the South or what goes on there, we just find it incredible how much mental gymnastics Southerners go through regarding the civil war (It wasn't about slavery, muh states rights etc.).

>It was northerners terrorizing southern towns and cities throughout the war.
A war which the South started.
>under threat of starvation, burning, rape, and looting
Sounds like what the South did to their slave caste.

Post more hot dixie chicks you faggot.

>A war which the South started.
By seceding. The monsters!
>Sounds like what the South did to their slave caste.
>It's another "north came to free the slaves" episode

Oh boy

>By seceding. The monsters!
By attacking Fort Sumter you mean
>It's another "north came to free the slaves" episode
The point was that Dixiecucks don't exactly have the moral high ground in terms of atrocities committed.

>i met southerners who were surprised at how well mannered and courteous canadians are
Really? Most people here just stereotype you as nice people. Maybe they just thought you would be like New Yorkers.

>is this true in your parts?
I'm not sure what the question is

>New Englanders don't even care about the South or what goes on there
Then stop fucking around with our gun and healthcare laws

>mental gymnastics regarding the Civil War
Literally no one does this. But continue being an uniformed moron, you're only improving your image

>Then stop fucking around with our gun and healthcare laws
We don't touch your gun laws, it's totally up to you to kill each other.

As for healthcare, if you don't want more affordable healthcare for your population like in the North, then that's your problem bud.

>Literally no one does this.
Literally every mention of the Civil War you hear one butthurt Southerner who claims that the war was only about states rights and that slavery had nothing to do with it, which is utter bullshit if you knew a thing about the years preceding the war.

yeah he was surprised about how different canadians are compared to virginians, ie people go out of their way to be nice here.

southerners seem to brag about being hospital people but alot are surprised how much nicer and better mannered canadians are. just wondering if southerners were actually alright people and not typical redneck kinda rude.

I'm not sure what was wrong with the people he chooses to be around, but we're pretty hospitable for the most part. Maybe it's the way in which Canadians demonstrate their niceness?

>skinny

The Northwest was here.

Fuck you hillbillies.

>hillbillies.
Stop it with this meme
We're not hillbillies

I've found southern hospitality and English politeness can work together, but English politeness is in the reserved manner, but southern hospitality is more outgoing.

It's not a meme.

We just formally declined the invitation to your garbage party. Your accent is probably the most irritating thing to listen to on the planet next to Abba and babies crying.

Hillbillies referred to West Virginian whites, the ones who stayed with the union because it was economically beneficial for them.

Hillbillies is not an insult for southerners, it's actually one for Yankees.

Y u so mad senpai. Tell me, we can talk about it

>Texas
>part of the South

Nigga what? I don't think you're Texan.

The only thing Texas had in common with the South was religion. We didn't give as much of a fuck about slaves, we only hated the idea of a Federal government ruling over a State government because of our state origins.

The South on the other hand is entirely racist and fought for slavery. Texas was the only state that fought for states' rights. Why do you think our local governmening system is fucked up? The powers of the governor is split up into multiple different positions because we hate the Federal model so much/we experienced extremely corrupt governors.

Don't compare us Texans to the retards with this Confederate culture. Most ranchers were/are Mexicans and black, and are a huge part of our history.

I'm from Montana and I'm tired as all hell of hearing about how we're just like Kentucky or some fucking nonsense.

It's like "oh, do you have bison and grizzly bears there too? I guess not."

It's incredibly annoying when my state is way more like Alberta or Saskatchewan.

>comparing Montana to Kentucky
What the fuck?

>the worse kind of blacks
>shitty Florida drivers
>the accents
>highest obesity rate in the US
>muh reparations
>mosquitoes
>Chrysler 300s and dodge chargers the main staple for southern blacks
>fucking humidity
>target for hurricanes
The south needs to be nuked

Yeah it's a thing.

I've had to hear it several times from southerners and it irritated the hell out of me. "You know this reminds me of Kentucky for some reason."

Oh my god kill yourself.

>faggot liberals
>faggot liberals
>faggot liberals
>faggot liberals
>faggot liberals
The North needs to be nuked t.bh

Muh landlocked flyover states