youtube.com/watch?v=zUpTJg2EBpw
youtube.com/watch?v=W3jn3ukRLc4
youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA
youtube.com/watch?v=p9uZvrsAoyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

pretty sure internet didn't exist in 1955

fuck off

Just graduated high school, got a job at the local factory, got married, and bought a house. Life sure is good.

worker rights? basic decency? get back into that building commie, that asbestos stuff is all a bunch of red propaganda

>he's still a caliphate of the crown

I'm totally not of commie plz don't arrest me FBI.

youtube.com/watch?v=zUpTJg2EBpw

who /colortv/ here?

Ah, time to drive home from work in my lovely car which will horribly mutilate me in an accident, my lovely wife who drinks and pops painkillers all day, and my two lovely children who totally won't become filthy longhaired drugbag scum 15 years from now. Pass the Chesterfields.

HOLY SHIT IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE FREE

how are the Soviet refugees in your country?

What's with this Bill Haley guy? That rock whatchamacallit stuff he's playing, it's bad news. It's going to turn the youth of America into reefer-smoking commie degenerates, I tell you.

If only your neighbors to the north, east, and south could say that...

It's been 47 years since the Cubs won the World Series, but I have a good feeling about this year's team.

Man that "Nautlius" sure seems rad.

Aw man, I was just on my way to a John Coltrane show when the cops pulled me over and busted me for having smack in the trunk. That's not cool, Daddy O.

:O

You deserved it, commie degenerate.

Today I was one of those "niggers" on tv, I was like wtf

:/

saw one of those*

I work an entry level job and am the single income in my household. I have a wife and two kids I support. Thank God the Jews haven't completely destroyed our economy yet.

great job

C-can we into relevant again?
> totally not Nazis anymore

Fuck off commie scum.

>putting niggers in quotations

BACK TO THE FUTURE DICKHEAD!

>implying unions weren't stronger back in the '50s

Hopefully since Stalin's dead, you'll be free and uncommie in the next 5 years.

You guys still aren't rebuilt yet!? After all that money we gave you!? You guys could use a hand, I'm sure a few Gastarbeiter from Turkey won't hurt...

>he drives a Hudson
laughinggirls.jpg

Nah, let's take the Italians first. We drive down there every summer anyway, they don't seem too bad for Unterm...I mean, foreigners.

They're too busy eating bratwurst and going, "jah."

Who /beatnik/ here?

>1960
Sup time traveler from 5 years in the future.

You wont believe this honey, our neighbor's brother bought a Seat 600. Lucky bastard. The only thing Ill get from this job is lung cancer.
Did our 13 years old son got from work already?

VIVA EL GENERALISSIMO

FUCKING NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY SCHOOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RACE WAR WHEN!?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3jn3ukRLc4

No, he died in a mine gas explosion. At least you have another 6 sons where that came from and your wife is pregnant with your 7th.

youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA

Oh thats sad.
Im glad we have a kid as smart as Luis, he was the best student in his class, that's why he managed to get a job cleaning dishes. Maybe he'll study and be a plumber one day, maybe he will get a drivers license too, Carmen. We can hope...

youtube.com/watch?v=p9uZvrsAoyE

>Thank God Europe and Japan got blasted to bits 10 years ago
Fixed.

My grandfather, who's 85 fucking HATES Japan. Good luck trying to telling him that it was all propaganda and he's hating an imaginary monster.

>mfw black in the south

man you don't know hard when you're down here with this skin color.

>you'll never be a high schooler in 50's America

Who let you into the white part of the internet, nigger?

Fucking commies built a radio system on street lanterns couple years ago and are playing labourer's choir every day at 7:00 a.m. for 15 minutes. Brb secret service is knocking to my door, probably because they want to kill me.

Hey Britain, there's this 15 year old kid in Liverpool. His name rhymes with "lemon" or something. Anyway, if you see him, push him off a bridge.

Do it man, do it for the future of the human race!

You shouldn't have been listening to Nat King Cole on Radio Free Europe. Jazz is the product of bourgeois decadence.

Wanna head on down to the drive in, happenin' hep cats? That Audrey Hepburn is one fine gal.

"Yes, after everything is rebuilt, of course I will return to Turkey like all the others."

Both our main parties believe in a White Australia. The future sure looks bright, here's to a White Paradise in Australia

>60 years later...

And another glorious 35 years ahead.

>tfw living in one of the poorest nations in Europe
>tfw Finnmark is still being rebuilt
>tfw King Haakon is old and frail and will probably die soon
At least Gerhardsen is Prime Minister again. I don't know where we would have been without him. Maybe we'll even be as wealthy as England one day, one can only hope.

just got running water lads

Sorry guys but I'm too illiterate to participate in this thread

Alright, I can molest my children and do the secretaries at work and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Sure, the IBM 701 looks impressive...don't touch it...but I predict that within the next 30 years, computers will become twice as powerful, ten times as big, and so expensive that only the four richest kings of Europe will own them.

time traveler detected, get him!