Did you preorder your Vega, or are you going to let Chinese miners buy them all?

Did you preorder your Vega, or are you going to let Chinese miners buy them all?

$1799? What is this jewery?

nigga...

$1200 aircooled $1799 liquid cooled. $600 for a $100 modjob

yeah why is this? Warranty i guess.

workstation cards
yuck

I think the extra $500 is for the support and warranty cost. This is just how enterprise pricing goes.

Though I'm not sure why the TDP rating is different between them as they appear to be the same exact card other than the LCS likely boosting for longer.
I don't like AIOs. If I'm going to watercool, which I might, I'll do a custom loop.

No... I wouldn't spend that much on my entire build.

>*AMD workstation cards
>yuck

>I think the extra $500 is for the support and warranty cost. This is just how enterprise pricing goes.

I got bad news for you. These are AMD workstation cards, and the premium doesn't buy you anything special over a consumer Radeon.

T. Ex-Firepro weilder

probably right.
but it's also gold tho

>being poor
why?

>$1799? What is this jewery?

What are you, a poorfag?

No wonder the new iMac Pro costs so much.

>What are you, a poorfag?
that's not expensive it's just a ripoff

It's a workstation card faggot. They're always pricey.

Look up Quadro prices.

you're really struggling to understand basic math. Workstation card A is $1200. Workstation card B is $1799 and only adds a $5 spray on gold paint and a $100 liquid cooling job.

The air cooled version is probably clocked higher, look at the wattage idiot. Probably a higher binned GPU which adds like $300 additional dollaroos.

Think about the EVGA Hybrid shroud, its $150. Add another $250-300 for a higher binned GPU and it looks fair.

Quadrros are actually worth the premium though.

watercooling means more stability and lower temps, therefore you don't get the throttling that amd's are known for. this means the card can boost higher and draw more wattage. you can get better performance out of most amd cards by undervolting rather than normal overclocking because of this

i'm done with this shitty argument though there's no reason for me to argue with someone who thinks that's a wise use of money

I doubt they will even buy any. They seem to only like cheap older amd cards to be cost effective.

You're an idiot. Kys.