I'm going to be enlisted in the IDF in just 3 months...

I'm going to be enlisted in the IDF in just 3 months. I will serve for 3 years and hopefully be apart of the conquering of Lebanon or Gaza. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitznefet_(Israeli_military)#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

Are you literally going to volunteer to fight and possibly die for the LITERAL Jews?

>conquering Lebanon

hes a jew obviously...
stay there, jew diasporas are shit tier

Yes, I am making aliya.

Prime Soviet technology. Impossible to beat.

Nothing more foolish than giving up your life for 'your' country

One less dumb dna in the human genepool, good riddance

Israel got btfo'd in 2006 by it

>Yes, I am making aliya.

Why?

"Muh homeland"? I hope you realize you don't matter to them. Hope you get killed by some upset muslim

I probably won't die, but the possibility is there.

That ended before the fun really began.

I mean, if that's how you want to see it.

Not surprised desu.

What is your preferred method of exterminating Arabs

I hope you get shot.

If Isreal takes over lebanon there would be backlash. Gulf war type of backlash hopefully.
Have some fucking pride as a jew, and stop enabling the Isreali government that gives us a shit name.

Israel never fully takes anything over, they always need a propped up enemy to continue to go to war with

Gas yourself.

I pray to Allahu get get killed extra hard by Hizbollah or Hamas agent.

bad luck to you

REMOVE GEFILTE FISH remove gefilte fish you are worst jew. you are the jew idiot you are the jew smell. return to poland. to our poland cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,israel we will never forgeve you. arab rascal FUck but fuck asshole jew stink israel zionist bolsheviks..jew genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead jew..ahahahahah ISRAEL WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget holocaust .we kill 6 million jews , israel return to your precious kazharia….hahahahaha idiot jew and israeli smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE GEFILTE FISH FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. hamas+hezbollah+iran+syria=kill israel…you will holocaust/ hitler alive in palestine, hitler making reich of palestine . fast blitzkrieg hitler palestine. we are rich and have jew gold now hahahaha ha because of hitler… you are ppoor stink jew… you live in a ghetto hahahaha, you live in auschwitz hitler alive numbr one #1 in palestine ….fuck the poland ,..FUCKk ashol jews no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. hitler aliv and real strong fuhrer kill all the jew untermenschen with zyklon b magic now we the palestine rule .ape of the zoo premier david ben gurion fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and israel was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. palestine greattst countrey

good luck akhi

hopefully the PTSDs won't make you kill yourself too soon

>I'm going to be enlisted in the IDF in just 3 months
> I will serve for 3 years

how does it feel to be slave in 2016?

how long until we see op's body cooked to a crisp inside a apc which was struck by a atgm

why don't any of the IDF soldiers wear body armor?
>OP's just meat for the Zionist meat grinder
IDF is prolly too stingy to ballistically protect their own soldiers

Don't be job or anything non-infantry. At less than 07, you've wasted your sherut.
Artillery is boring and tanks are practically Ordinance Corps.
t. Nov 09

i love this board

What's the deal with the pillow hats?

Nevermind. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitznefet_(Israeli_military)#