Fighting the botnet because of things your younger self did

Does anyone know this feeliorino?

I want to escape the botnet. I''ve phased out everything Google (except for this stupid captcha, which is gonna be the reason I quit this fucking site), and don't use the normie net (Facebook, Twitter, Snap Chat), but I feel like it just isn't enough. There's this gnawing feeling inside that something's gonna get me--some kind of social media account I made as a stupid child is gonna turn around and bite me in the ass.

How do employers even know so much about you? They know more about myself than I do. When I think about how they somehow manage to gather every single sliver of information about you out there, it's like they're sawing open my skull, reaching into my brain, and pulling thoughts straight out of my subconscious just to show them to me. To shame me.

How do I know that there isn't some sort of web post out there that can be traced back to me in some vague way, touting some stupid, ignorant opinion that I said as a dumb teenager that someone's gonna a dig up one day and get me fired? Think of how fucking sophisticated search engines like Google--well, I guess only Google--are today compared to yesteryear. Some kind of all-encompassing, all-knowing, veritable Sauron's Eye-type shit, and I'm the one who's gonna get shafted.

I honestly worry that I might own a Facebook account. Even though I don't ever recall owning a Facebook account. When I do a websearch on both DDG and Google, specifying me name and area of residence, the only thing relevant to me is a scan of some old highschool zine mentioning me in honour roll and some random extracurricular shit. I'd like to check--just to be sure--if I have a Facebook account, but Facebook won't let me browse Facebook accounts unless I have a Facebook account. I need to make a Facebook account to ensure I don't have a Facebook account. I would make a fake one with a burner address, but I'm not convinced that that wouldn't be traced back to me.

Help me. Please, help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3eQE7vBCi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know this feel bro

You literally can't. Even if you were never on the botnet, all "they" (whoever "they" are for you) would have to do is find one of your normie friends or family who are botnetted up and they could construct a profile of you from THEIR information. Not to mention if you have a debit card you're pretty much already fucked because your purchase history has already been sold by your bank and every retailer you've ever done business with.

And then comes to fact that not being part of the normie botnet will make employers raise their eyebrows and make you a less desirable candidate.

>user why don't you have a facebook
>oh well uh i think it's stupid
>well make one anyway! don't you want to keep in touch with your peers?
>answer no, they dismiss you as antisocial
>answer yes, trapped into making one

People are going to call me a defeatist but I think we're past the point of avoiding the botnet. We need to learn how to combat it while acting within it.

I know this feel. I've got no normie shit like facebook etc, the only google i get is here on captcha, i got rid of my mobile phone, i'm always behind proxies and i have about 32 e-mail addresses all set up through different proxies to match the fake information used with them. I try to be as invisible as possible and when I talk to people i know about it all i get is 'lolz, why would they look at you? you arent important' which makes me rage, like they dont understand how this shit works.

>have about 32 email addresses
>try to be invisible as possible
it's very tiring, i'm tired

>We need to learn how to combat it while acting within it
just get lost in the noise

>tfw registered in a hundred different shady sites when I was a dumbass kid
>always used same or similar username
>can't delete my account on many of them

I want out

>We need to learn how to combat it while acting within it.
That is literally the exact opposite of what you should do. What you're doing is pretty much the privacy equivalent of a teenager rebelling against their parents: yes, you might say you hate your mommy and daddy--resent their political views, the way they make money, the way they brought you up; but they're the one's paying for your tuition, and all those little political opinions you used to hate and argue about, you'll find, all of a sudden, now that you're away from home, reverting to when discussing politics with your friends. Finding solace in what you were brought up with. Surrounded by. Pessimism is an important device in any belief system. Despite being antagonistic in structure, pessimism is the driving force for ideology.

t. le sniffing balkan funny man

What exactly are you hiding? You need to deal with yourself before you'll ever be well. Disconnecting will not save you.

Not OP and I face this question alot.

I'm not hiding as such, I just don't want to be looked at. I value my privacy above pretty much everything else. Just because someone wants to look doesn't give them right of access.

I'll concede that if I am under direct investigation, they should be able to get access without my knowledge for court cases etc, but given that I don't break any laws, or any major laws, then they should not have unlimited access to anyone.

If a government is so inept it has to look at everyone and terrorism still happens, then looking at everyone obviously isn't fucking working and they should stop.

Read Data and Goliath faggot

there, all you ever need to know

>never signed up for botnet
>never used my real name online
>havent talked to old friends and family in 20 years
>live alone, survive on money made through trading scrap, cash only
>im pretty much fucking invisible

This.
CIA and NSA niggers are too busy watching me jack off instead of actually trying to stop criminals. Fuck them. If Hell is real, I want them to all burn there forever.

>lead miserable life
>huhuh no botnet here uwu

This isn't right. It doesn't have to be this way.

>government WANTING to stop terrorism

A fine jest, user. You do know that terrorism is good for the government right?

Same

>be me
>be retarded kid
>join all sorts of forums etc all with the same mail address and handle

thankfully I never deleted mails either so literally all of them were easy to track and mostly delete, if they had any info in them whatsoever

Just look at the UK
>Billions of dollars on anti terrorism, ban the internet, ban encryption
>cuts in fire safety, because the government isn't harmed by hundreds of poor people burning to death
Oh but the government might be hurt big time if people can actually organise themselves outside the reach of the government.

CP

the only way to escape the botnet is to log off, permanently

>nothing to hide
You've got everything to hide.

who said i was miserable?

i love my life

PATHETIC LOSER, GET A LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUE.

lgdfamo just die already no one cares

>be me, also retarded kid
>make tons of accounts, also same email and shit
>retardation increases by 20
>delete all emails related to services I signed up for somehow
>I dont think I can leave anymore

halp

nice user as long as you are happy

Most of the German population doesn't use social media and would not find your answer weird.

Domains expire, leaked database info becomes wrong overtime. Compile as many of them as you can find into a list, change the passwords and emails to spam.

Change your nick and email address.

It's times like these I'm glad the worst I was as as a kid was being a snarky libtard angstheist. Sure it's embarrassing now, but it's not as bad as being caught with Sup Forums opinions or something on a non-anonymous account.

Also, if it's some BBS/vbulletin site, those archives tend to die out after a while since they're losing traffic to reddit.

reminder hiroshima sells your posts

Lmaooo when I was a kid I used to be a software pirate. I think I created around 5 blogs and uploaded illegal PS2, PC, and Xbox games. I guess I'm fugggd. On the other hand I live in eastern bloc and nobody here gives a shit.

You're the first person ever that did stupid shit on the internet when you were a kid. So you better erase yourself from the whole internet you retarded son of a bitch.

>What exactly are you hiding?
This is a backwards mentality. Everything should be hidden by default, and for anything to be seen it should be consciously chosen. Your house has opaque walls, and blinds on the windows, right?

I know that feeling all too well OP. One day on a whim I decided to Google my PSN username - I used a fake email, buy PSN cards with cash, put in fake info, etc. My dad's twitter and facebook came up as well as a post on Sup Forums from 5 or so years ago when Dragon's Dogma came out and I posted my username to share pawns. It was fucking surreal and terrifying.

Removing all the information is not the correct approach to this. If you remove all you can, whatever remains will be taken as authoritative.

What you should strive to do is to publish carefully chosen information that portrays you in a good light enough that that's what people will find when they look you up. Ideally, any other information that remains would be obscure enough to be overlooked or dismissed.

>No cybered up domestic terrorist gf
>No neurally implanted kitty to hack with
>No gf toes to suck

Why even live?

Here your cyber gf
youtube.com/watch?v=p3eQE7vBCi0

>>lead miserable life
>This isn't right. It doesn't have to be this way.
Loners, introverts, hermits and misanthropes.
Loving the isolation.

>trying to avoid the botnet
>not embracing the full power of the botnet and ascending to the next level of human evolution; where such trivial concerns such as socialization, privacy, and security are given no attention

Why spend all that time thinking about what to buy when you can simply have the botnet feed you curated content constantly? Stop trying so hard. Fighting against the inevitable is a fools gambit and will never actually free you from the shackles that have been installed on you from birth. The very first picture your parents took of you as a toddler signed you into the botnet and there isn't a fucking thing you can do to get out of it. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Streamâ„¢

But I like playing kinky Cops 'n Robbers.

Your move, Mr Law man

Cosplay?

I am letting myself in into bot net.
Who knows... They may send me a GF based on my fetish.

In germany they wouldn't even ask why you have no facebook to begin with.

>We need to learn how to combat it while acting within it.

how?

>Most of the German population doesn't use social media and would not find your answer weird.

Are you sure?

Most the Germans I've met in person or online have facebook but I don't find out until I've known them for a while because I myself don't have it.

>What exactly are you hiding?
Nothing. Tell me where you and your mom live and also both of your keys so I can culturally enrich your mother while you watch.

>user why don't you have a facebook
>"boring political talk everywhere, i browse the internet to have fun, not to see doom and gloom"
that is a valid excuse, depending on the country i guess. sometimes i combo that with "it causes to much infighting"

If you are concerned about stupid shit you may have posted before, i have found the best defense to that is to just drown it out. Don't try to delete everything because you'll never find it all and even if you did, its all saved on some server somewhere.
My advice, create a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc using your actual name. Then start posting harmless bullshit constantly on all of them. Randomly add as many friends as possible and use their profile posts as examples to make your own bullshit. Be positive in all of them and DO NOT post anything political. Just harmless bullshit.
If you do this enough, it will drown out anything that is older and negative.
I know this because it worked for me. I made a cringy as fuck FJ account when i was 12 with my real name. Then when I was older, i Googled my name and all of that bullshit from years before were in the front page of Google. So i went to FJ to delete the account and the option is not available. So i tried to delete individual post but their were hundreds of them. So i took my own advice and it worked. When i Googled my name a month later, only harmless Facebook shit showed. Basically nobody is going to search for hours to find a negative post that they don't even know is there.

>Does anyone know this feeliorino?
No.
>I want to escape the botnet.
You can't, afterwards.