Jew here

Jew here.

Why do a lot of you hate us and demonize us? I understand when a shitskin does it, but it's just sad when normal people do it. Especially after all we've done for society.

No, we don't control the world. No, we don't sacrifice Christian babies in demonic rituals. No, we don't have bloodlines which date back to Ancient Egypt and beyond. No, we don't have unlimited supply of money. No, we didn't assassinate JFK and 2pac. No, we didn't do 911. No we didn't kill Jesus. A Roman did that. Literally.

Just ask your questions. But keep it civilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get kicked out of every single nation since their creation (aka demonic spawning)

>i-it's everyone else's fault guys

i don't hate you

>jew
>not shitskin
O

Only the European nations until recently. So what you said is a lie.

Why do you advocate mass-immigration to every western nation while being yourselves the most racially exclusive people on Earth and operating a de facto apartheid state?

You owe my family a Constantinople of reparations

you dirty kike crook.

Muslims want to kill me and they want to kill jews, therefore, jews are my friends.

Our jews were a bunch of backstabing assholes, that's why.

>while being yourselves the most racially exclusive people on Earth and operating a de facto apartheid state
Israel is more colorful than the UK.

Jews take all the benefits of being white while also claiming special minority status.

Jews only hire and solicit services from other Jews.

Jews believe they should rule over the gentiles and are actively conspiring to eliminate the only group of gentiles (whites) who ever challenged them.

That's why we hate. Why do you hate everyone who isnt a jew?

What, because they took in a handful of Ethiopian Jews who they treat like dogshit and there are a few Palestinians they haven't managed to kill or drive out of their land yet? They are also treated like dogshit.

Anyway, fuck off Mr 60% white.

Because conservative jews tended to move to israel, whereas liberal jews, for whom religion played a less important role in their life, stayed in their comfy western homes. Liberals regardless of religion tend to support immigration and conservatives regardless of religion tend to oppose it.

Why do you respond to every criticism of Israeli policy with "ANTI-SEMITE!!! MUH SIX MILLION!!!"

>Jews take all the benefits of being white while also claiming special minority status.
This is true for some, but even though I don't consider myself an oppressed minority, I think it's easy to understand why playing the oppression card would be appealing when it gets you so much preferential treatment.
>Jews only hire and solicit services from other Jews.
I've never seen this except when it comes to food, since non-jews rarely can provide kosher food.
>Jews believe they should rule over the gentiles and are actively conspiring to eliminate the only group of gentiles (whites) who ever challenged them.
No. Take off the tinfoil.

>No. Take off the tinfoil.
it's a more common belief than you think
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

muslim countries were the only ones that didn't genocide your people every other year out of boredom,they even accepted you when you came over from spain and you even had your own golden age during andalus yet you decided to genocide the palestinians because muh thousands year old claim despite having other options (madagascar),your people are a bunch of backstabbers and nothing more.

Why do you respond to every criticism of shitskins with "MUH EVIL ISRAEL! How dare you drink the blood of innocent palestinians? How dare you wanting to exist and having a land?" Nobody except some nomands gave a shit about palestine until the Brits gave it to us. It was literally a barren shithole. Then suddenly all shitskins act like we occupied their fucking capital.

Guess what? If you're not going to use your land we will use it and you should be thankful for it.

This
Well kind of, they're not *actually* our friends but this is as close as it gets
Also it's only temporary obviously

they are a semetic people to be fair. If there were migrant pagan germanic people who went to europe and the middle east, refused to adopt local customs/religion, I'm sure they'd stick out and be persecuted more in the middle east.

You're just going to get the same old meme spouting about jews, and questions that relate more to the sects of judaism that people hate.

yeah but don't act like there isn't a notable anti-semitic population within non-european countries.

Do you mind if I use your spare room? You don't use it much. You do mind? Tough luck, it's mine now. In fact you have two minutes to get out of this house, God promised it to me it says so in my big book of Jewish fairy tales.

Okay, but you're backing the goal posts.

It's in dem genes

there's no way you believe that jews are close to fully accepted in any country besides israel.

Yeah...no.

Shalom, I don't hate you at all cousin.
Hugs

Gee it's almost like minority groups in other countries are more likely to support immigration then a majority group in their own country...

You're a fucking idiot. We don't have apartheid. I see and work with Arabs and nigs every day.

We just assimilated to you spic crackers

No you fucking buck tooth tea drinking fag. Because we're 20% Arab, have Ethiopian Jews, middle eastern Jews, Spanish Jews, black convert Jews, Druze, Filipino, Thais, Nigerians, Sudanese, Eritreans, Russians, European Jews, all sorts of none Jewish Scandinavians, and more groups then have fucked your mother on an average Saturday night.

We could easily drive all palis out, the fact they remain shows you're a retarded shit skin faggot with no grasp of how Israel actually works

Shut the fuck up sand nigger. Jews were killed by Muslims since Muhammad beheaded 600 Jews. The was the Iraq massacre of 1929, just because you're an uneducated shit skin Muslim who doesn't know history doesn't mean that history doesn't happened you savage goat fucker

this

blinded with hatred. can't wait for the day the Arabs have had enough of your shit and decide to roast you for your massacres and trangressions

They tried, they failed, move on Abdullah.

you're about on the same level as us U.S. african american. but you seem to have a tight stranglehold on T.v sitcoms and big companies. but black people dont care about you

redpill me on jewish expulsions, was it just brainless superstitious peasants/ greedy kings not paying debnts. Or were the Jews really up to no good, embezzling funds, doing strange blood rituals, poisoning wells etc.

You were demonozed during the middle ages because of your shut-in communities. You would distance yourself from others, this was also a threat to dukes, kings, etc. Eventually people started spreading petty rumours that you sacrifice children and shit. Thus, people started disliking you because they were a little bit more than retarded by modern standards.

Over time, these myths stayed and evolved, that's why you are disliked to this very day.

>blinded by hatred
>hope you get massacred

Fuck off already you Muslim piece of shit. No one is gonna respond kindly to lies being spread to justify your hatred. You hate us because you're stupid and a failure, if you had legit reason you wouldn't need to make shit up. Unless you believe the shit you post in that case you're brain is as shit as your skin.

You might be happy when Arabs attack us but it's gonna be your daughter raped by pakis like you

>Worst two examples you can bring are these

The 600 jews made a pact that if one side betrays the other then the traitor shall commit suicide along with his family,the jews broke it ofcourse as the backstabbing kikes they are but only the males got killed instead (judged by the median that the jews approved of),as for the second one that was a local issue and guess what ''Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.[2][3] Soon after'',you go ahead believing your kike propaganda you brainwashed little shit.

>what is egypt

No shit we had to remove them look at what the israelis kept trying to do with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

>jew

>can't hide his intrinsic hatred, misery and blood thirst

pls leave me alone smelly jew

they support immigration on every country that isn't israel so everyone gets fucked but them

>keep it civilized
HeIlo reddit

Fuck you sand nigger, no matter the example you just change it to your dumb ass bullshit version. Always funny when a sand nigger Arab abomination calls anyone brain washed. No one gives a shit if some Arabs weren't savage goat fuckers and hid us, there was also Germans who hid Jews and left fag Arab loving Jews.

You subhuman pieces of shit are literally known world wide just for being violent savages and back stabbers. All the negative stereotypes of Jews apply to you too but none of the positives. You're genetic and ideological trash

>Not wanting to have a polite discussion
Shouldn't you be doing your homework, Timmy?

Dude calm down.

Drake is Jewish. You know that, right?

Do Jews have feelings?

A combination of several factors. Peasants didn't take it lightly what we did to Jesus, so they blamed us for misfortunes. The kings and dukes also blamed us for misfortunes. The Jews were expulsed. Everyone was happy. Win-win. Nobody had to deal with the real problems: the illiteracy, superstitions, high taxes etc...

To be fair, we didn't assimilate as much as people wanted us to assimilate. Finance was the only profession that was allowed for us. So rumors started to spread that we were controlling the money supply of entire governments when the sad reality is that they controlled us and simply exploited our awesome math skills.

>muh hatred
>shit posts entire thread about hatred of Jews

Typical paki abomination. Great you addressed all my points too. You're a great debator and not another useless brainwashed abomination leeching in Britain.

Pls leave back home you smelly paki

Most Jews = scum

>We don't have apartheid.
This is what Israelis actually believe while their government massacres Palestinians.

So what? The Jewish disapora is everywhere. An orthodox Jew from Egypt or the USA or Belgium is still an orthodox Jew. They are the same race.

Sorry I let my hatred of Muslims (especially behind western flags) get the best of me. I just can't stand these people

>whew lad that was a read!

>literally only called you out for being blood thirsty and massacring children

>muh blind hatred towards Jews.

this isn't the media chaim. you can't rationalize your crimes away like a high-school slag rationalizing all the cock she gobbled to get white knight.

also

>wah wah paki

nice debating skills of your own lol. because any westerner who is knowledgeable about your crimes against humanity must be a paki right?

The big difference that you can't seem to understand is the revolt was not government enforced like most of the expulsions you got and the holocaust,you can't call anyone savage when your country is literally spawned out of the corpses of civillians,all i did was state facts,if you refuse it i really don't give a shit.

You can project anything you want into Jews. They are both poor and rich, rootless cosmopolitans and refusing to assimilate, atheists and religious zealots etc.

Nationalism goes hand in hand with anti-Semitism

>blaming the Romans for Jesus
filthy jew

They were expelled for the same reason that Templars were annihilated. They got rich via money lending on interest, in other words, they did not create wealth for the nation, but extracted it. When you do this to some random powerhungry nobleman, it's usually ok if he wins the war and pays denbts back. When you do this to the king, however, you are putting the whole country in danger.

No they aren't , just like Germans and English aren't the same race anymore.

>king is bad with money and racks up debts even though it's his duty to god and country to be a responsible statesman
>instead of doing the honorable thing and negotiating a payment plan he makes up lies to justify killing or exiling the people he owes money to
>this is okay
Spaniards, everybody.

>things that don't happen

The founders of the PLO literally studied subversion from the kgb and retards like you buy their bullshit. They do everything you accuse Jews of doing.

We have Jews in the Knesset, our army, and living in every city. We had an Arab miss Israel and Arab businesses all over. You're just another ignorant retard who just spews bullshit memes he read on some cringe worth my website and don't actually have a clue what goes on here.

I wish we had apartheid and slaughtered Palestinians.

>ignores that almost 30% of our country isn't Jewish
>thinks converted black Jews are he same race as us
>thinks all Jews are orthodox
>think euro Jews didn't mix with euros, Mid East Jews didn't mix with Mid East people or Spanish Jews didn't mix with various types of Hispanics

Confirmed for knowing absolutely nothing

Because you killed Jesus

t. Israeli in Burgerland

Nonsense. Religious Jews trade and marry exclusively and keep their culture apart from the host country's culture. That's largely why they are regarded with such suspicion.

Germans and English aren't the same race because the English bred with Romans and Celts.
I expect the Germans also have more Slavic blood than their Scandinavian ancestors.

Jews, on the other hand, were a genetically isolated population everywhere in the world until the last century or so, and a German Jew is more closely related to a Russian Jew than to a German Christian.

>You can project anything you want into Jews.

I agree. Hell sometimes I wish some things were true.

I really wish I was a diabolical, cunning genius who attracts money like a magnet and who is in contact with the elite of the planet.

I sure as hell wouldn't be writing on Sup Forums. I would be sitting in my privat jet, headed to my private island where I would attend a meeting where we discuss how to get world domination. Sounds like an exciting life.

Unfortunately I'm not that fortunate and I suspect Jews are just pawns like almost everyone in this game. We are in no way the cheatmasters who can see right through the matrix, like you people make us out to be. I really wish it was true. It isn't.

Exactly, religious Jews, but what percentage of Jews in given country are actually religious and keep to their communities?

>Israeli believing his country's literally Jew-controlled media when it says the Jews dindu nuffin to the evil palestinians

ive got a jewish friend and she's alright
she's a bit of a feeder though, always forcing drinks and food on me

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

joos on the loose

Is she American? Maybe she misses home.

nah she's a fellow britfag

never shuts up about mel aviv though

every jew i have met have been a bro yet the stormfriends keep telling me to hate them, what do i do?

>she's a bit of a feeder though, always forcing drinks and food on me
All Jews and North Africans are like that.

>blood thirsty and child killers
>not blind hate

How does one get in life this fucking stupid, please just do the world a favor and kill yourself.

>this isn't the media

Yeah the left leaning media sure loves Israel...

Again kill yourself

Plenty were government lead and the first zionists weren't a government but a small group of people and most Israelis didn't do anything to poor dindu children (amazing every debate Palestine suddenly becomes a daycare country with only kids)

You didn't state any facts, you're just another brainwashed Arab savage and a hypocritical one too. We should've nuke you.

>religious Jews

So 8% of Jews? Stop making yourself look more like an uneducated paki rapist

>believing stormfags
White supremacists are basically white niggers.

stormfags are literally fags

jews are literally juice
>delicious
>enjoyable in the sun
>healthy

take a pick my friend

We both know what it's like to be persecuted for absolutely no reason.

But Jews also mixed up with the local communities to some extent, that is why there is such a big difference between each group.

Also,
>thread about Jews
>People come and say how much they hate Jews and want them to die
>get angry when Jews willing to defend themselves

Don't listen to the stormfags Jews are bros.

Don't listen to them cousin

Chill dude you guys are bro-tier.

Except those "Israelis", those are the scum of earth.

>Jews are bros
Some of them are. Hasidic Jews are racist Amish.

>But Jews also mixed up with the local communities to some extent
Not very much.
Ashkenazim are Ashkenazim anywhere you find them. The same is true of Sephardim.

>Unfortunately I'm not that fortunate and I suspect Jews are just pawns like almost everyone in this game. We are in no way the cheatmasters who can see right through the matrix, like you people make us out to be.
There are no chessmasters and nobody really knows what they're doing.

That's impossible to accept for many people and that's why have conspiracy theories and magical thinking.

>Lizards/Jews/Masons are behind everything, but at least they have a plan and know what they're doing. Better world is possible, if only we could expose their plans and defeat them.

What if the world is complicated, there are no good and bad guys and we are just dancing on the brink of the abyss?

because for some reason they really hate white people and are responsible for pushing mass immigration and degeneracy in western countries

if only jews were like asians, did their business and not bother anyone with their globalist mulatto bullshit, they wouldn't be hated like that

>get angry when Jews willing to defend themselves
>a israeli literally calling for the genocide of Palestenians and doesnt even say arab but "shitskin" or "sandnigger". Your countrymen on Sup Forums alone are proof your country is hell bent on genocide

That is true that Ashkenazim are very similar but you can't seriously compare them to North African Jews or even Indian.

>fat fuck who's never been in Israel thinks Israelis need the media to tell them what goes on here but believes he knows everything based on leftist and Arab controlled media

Again I wish we killed them all, and you.

It's a Jewish thing to be overly hospitable when you're hosting

Israelis are
The same as Jews anywhere, you're just a brainwashed Arab

Not even Jews like them

>What if the world is complicated, there are no good and bad guys and we are just dancing on the brink of the abyss?
this desu
The world is a chaotic hellhole and there is no plan. Shit happens because we're all apes who got too good at sharpening sticks.
Sup Forumstards can't accept this and that's why they think every mass shooting was planned by Obama.

Well you did kill our crown prince who had personally saved thousands of jews, and the murderer fled to Israel who refused to punish him.

I cringe a little when I think about that, but thankfully it happened before I was born so I can pretend it never happened.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm another poster

It's fucking Sup Forums you moron, obviously I'm gonna edge it up when Arabs constantly attack us on every form of media possible. If you judge a country by a poster on Sup Forums you should honestly kill yourself because you aren't going anywhere ever because there's meanies from those places :((

>Retarded Israeli can't accept that the entire world hates his country for committing genocide despite being founded because of the Holocaust
Why does your government deny the Armenian Genocide?

I always found generalizing people pretty retarded and would rather treat each person individually,and i personally have a couple of jewish and they're alright.

TL;DR never listen to stormfags

>You didn't state any facts
I backed my claims with wikipedia although definitely not always the best source but the parts i quoted are not disputed meanwhile you only spouted propaganda you learned in school like this one.

>Plenty were government lead

yuro and north american jews seem alright.

Why are hasidic jews so annoying on airplanes?

Except it's not just Sup Forums, you're just one example out of many

Jews over the world aren't killing innocent people for half of a century constantly?

I am brainwashed to think killing people is bad? you can't never fail to amaze me with you justification of the acts of your terrorist organization so called a "country".

I don't hate you, but I think that much hates comes from “success breeds jealousy“ as Jews tend to be successful
You also have something big that differentiates you from many people, human hatred is often directed at things foreign to oneself

I have a question, since I am German, I would like to know what jews in general think of us? As soon as we talk to you, does the holocaust come to mind? Whenever jews are mentioned it's the first thing I think of

I actually love Jews but I've never talked about it on Sup Forums.

>Ben Garrison presents
It's the little things.