Right now there are starving yuropoors that don't have anything to eat

>right now there are starving yuropoors that don't have anything to eat

Why are we wasting billions of dollars in aid to Africa only to perpetuate their misery when we should be sending it to our brothers across the Atlantic that live in abject poverty and oppression by their communist overlords who would make better use of it?

What can we do to help them?

who here tried a toast sandwich after seeing it on Sup Forums?

it was ok, prefer standard toast though.

I haven't but probably will what's the one with beans called

Beans-on-Toast?

i literally have nothing to eat and the grocery stores don't open until monday in this communist dictatorship

Lel
Go to a pub

what good's a pub when the chefs leave early in the evening

>his country has (occasionally) stocked grocery stores with relatively short ques for government rations

You are faring better than the folks to the south. Keep your chin up lad. I just wanted to know that I worry about you sometimes...

His bars aren't open at night wew
Eat dirt I guess

please send help

take your fucking rod and go fishing like a man instead of BITCHING ON AN AMERICAN WEEB BOARD OWNED BY A JAPANESE CHINK

Why is it called a toaster if you put bread in it

you can put poptarts in it too

the real important questions

I'm pretty sure non-commercial fishing is banned in yurop because it promotes individuality and self-reliance. It ain't worth the risk of getting fined or imprisoned 2 years in the cuckshed.

you are actually mistaken

i had to give my fishing rod to the government though

This, getting caught fishing can mean a week in prison per fish you have in your keep net. At least you get fed in prison though since it is usually worth it.

Beyond cucked

>be europoor
>be starving
>decide to fish
>spend all day fishing
>get a bloody good 6 smackers
>about to leave
>police show up
>have to serve six weeks in the hole
>get released
>go to court for not paying TV licence
>bank account emptied
>back in the hole

Ah yes so free

toasting pop tarts takes too long, they're fine straight out the packet

>commit mass murder
>get sent to a 4 star hotel with three square meals a day

>be a law-abiding citizen
>die in the streets from dysentery and starvation

Is this the new strategy the elites are using to subjugate the entire population to their will? via voluntary enslavement? How wickedly cunning.

Why is fishing illegal?

Good thing that our prison cells are actually better than your crib.

If yurobeans can secure their food source independent from the state, than the EUSSR would lose a lot of face and """"""legitimacy""""".

Their best bet is to just keep their serfs docile and complacent so they don't question the authority of General Secretariat Angela Merkel

Think you need to update your sarcasm detector.

The humanitarian crisis in The People's Republic of Europe is no laughing matter.

pls help we sent all our money to greece... AGAIN
what the fuck is wrong with us?

You need to own a license for a fucking TV so anything is possible.

Most fish are haram.

>3 strikes rule for an unlicensed TV
>on the 3rd strike you are sent immediately to the gas chambers without due process

yikes

>3rd strike you are sent immediately to the gas chambers

exaggeration, we have our remote-hand removed by a man holding a scimitar.

I know, yanks exaggerate the shit out of everything.

So u think I suppose living In a room is better than a sauna with 10 other retarded Mongols that you call your family

>having fap hand severed public-execution-style as dictated by Sharia Law for not paying your TV license

A relief to find that rumor untrue but that doesn't sound too much better.

Oh, if only you yurohobos could have a taste of American freedom, they might gain the will to fight back against their oppressors...

they would just give all that food to their muslims

Difference is we actually eat beans on toast (it's quite good tbf). But I've never even heard of toast sandwich, was used during ww2.

what flavors do you have there in merry old britain? strawberry was my favorite as a kid

The toaster oven is objectively better. Toasters are for disgusting degenerates and if you use one, you should be shot

We only really get strawberry and chocolate here but you get American goods stores that sell the rest.

>being in prison is better than staying at your own home

this is pretty sad tbqh

>Be American
>decide to fish
>get shot instead

In our free republic we are allowed to carry firearms on our person at all times so if a gang of colored hoodlums ambush us with their Glock40mPS's from the forests while we are on our fishing boats we can fire back with 200-round drums full of 5.56x45 NATO from our AR-15's.

Wtf I hate fish now

He's obviously talking about the hordes of King Obongo's sons, smartass.

>it's been 42 responses and not one person has checked OP's quads

what went wrong?

>Cold Pop Tarts

WOW, what the fuck is wrong with you America?

Cold and hot are both nice. It depends on what mood you're in senpai

toast sandwiches are GOAT

sorry folks bread is now banned in africa.. somethign to do with religion or something

toasted+milk=GOAT