Why do black dick always win?

why do black dick always win?

their semen tastes like chocolate

They've got girthier and longer penii on average, and the men are more dominating and ""alpha"" which all women love.

kind of this. fortunately, btc can outpower bbc so we are fine.

>turks
>not white

they don't

media just likes to push their agenda

Because you're japanese.

This, literally do not know of any interracial couples. I noticed one a few weeks ago.

kike propaganda?

win what? hundreds of years of oppression and subservience?

The only time I've seen a white woman is with black men. Seriously.

I live in a shitty Texas neighborhood though, but the baddest THUGS always have incredibly sexy, middle class, white women that they fuck. It's a status symbol like shiny rims, and extremely common because when blacks want something, they ALWAYS get it.

so white women have become the new bling bling of niggers...

B-but they wuz kangs and sheit mup da doo

das rite cracka

i live in detroit and only the cum dumpster white trash girls go with the darkies here

normal girls dont want to get disowned

how fucked up Detroit truly is, man? I heared that ever since blacks overran whites all went down the toilet (exaggerated or true?)

pretty much.
ever since rap and twerking started becoming more mainstream, "basic" white girls have been flocking towards blacks. so, they are just treated like a commodity at this point.

the dudes still fuck black girls too, but the white girls are the ones who are taken to car meets or block parties then fucked next to a dumpster really obviously.

i really regret not going full nigger to be a part of this desu.

Detroit went to the toilet because Mexico took all the car manufacturing jobs and did the work Americans were doing twice as fast for half the price.

Because not even niggers are as stupid as Japs, at least they can write simple English sentences without stupid mistakes.

>Why do black dicks always win?

hol up hol up, so you be sayin' you black? dammmnnn!! (seriously though, if you are, good thing you didn't become one of them, those fuckers are a bunch of degenerates)

if there's someone to blame for that shit, it's the greedy US government, they didn't give a shit about the workers

Wrong