cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-controversial-tweet-1.3523055
vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gee I wonder its almost as if we're on Sup Forums or something

the rejects are on Sup Forums

>Germans IRL
>Massive cuckolds and antifa
>Literally all refugees into their country to rape them on their own land
>Their ancestors are turning in their graves and crying because 70 years ago they fought and gave them lives to end this degeneracy

Germans on Sup Forums
>Also huge cuckolds
>Effeminate betas who get buttmad at banter and cry and submit reports to their daddy who works for free

Fuck you stupid beta

fuck you nazi kraut piece of shit I fucking hate you all german cock suckers fuck off kthnx

>german talking about humor

I've always thought their irl niceness was nothing more than facade. It just seems way too shallow. Almost as if it leans more towards the side of 'apathy' than it does of 'niceness'. Not to mention how absolutely disgusting their crazies are, especially feminist dykes and any type of SJW cuck.

point proven

some americans and canadians on Sup Forums are alright, but for some reason this board just attracts shitty people.

normal people from other countries come here to discuss their own culture. but most of us have no need to discuss north american culture because its already dominant on Sup Forums.

>this much shitposting
you can take off the proxy any time

I live in Buffalo and the meme about Canadians being nice is the biggest load of horseshit ever.

They're fucking assholes man.

They don't even make the best maple syrup. Vermont has way better syrup. Fucking leaf.

Congratulations! You're now aware that people in Sup Forums are just like that, not only Canucks.

wow you've never been to canada.

we keep our sjws in containment zones ie student unions. i went to the university were pic related was filmed at, and nobody takes these people seriously. its promptly ignored and we go on doing our everyday things.

Germany absolutely btfo

Unfortunately I doubt they're actually proxies. It's summer after all. Take a look around this board m8, literally 9gag tier right now.

This.

You don't just stop becoming a piece of shit, terrible person because you live in Canada.

Land of serial killers and moose.

fucking derp,

meant this. we get feminists and basically retarded student unions and blm activists (one of them was a muslim that called for killing whites on twitter), but literally 5% of the school votes in student elections and everyone despises blm and so-o.

hi summerfag

fuck you, tub of shit

muh guns, muh freedumb, muh burgers, muh army, muh high test, muh mexicans, muh muh muh

fuck off son of a nigger cunt fuck

>It's summer after all

Yeah because the actual alphas have freetime now.

Not everyone is a retarded NEET like you who spends his time year-round on this board, you fucking low test cuckold

>humor

wow i see what you mean canada, i'm disappointed you guys are trash gtfo

honestly, i know for a fact there are a lot of australian proxies, as im in a few queer little Sup Forums offshoot chatrooms where proxies are bragged about
also, Canada is tied for fourth largest amount of posts on here, yet way behind many developed nations in terms of population. does that make sense?

like do you honestly think this is not a proxy?

is that legit?

Someone needs to show her what country she's in, one that was built by whites and men, stupid fucking cunt, seriously.

>american culture
kek you don't have a culture

yeah i rarely see rational things by canadians except on /cum/.

almost all the nightly spam threads are canadians at 1 or 2 am which is australian time. i think its autistic australians just doing random shit.

Canaphophic posts have no place on Sup Forums

You're a racist.

don't even recognize ur flag tbqh why are you even talking about culture lmao

Constantly spending every day surrounded by "nicest, kindest and tolerant people", who have pissing contests to be the most tolerant and accepting is really, REALLY grating. Especially if you're the kind of person predisposed to come to Sup Forums.

yeah. she's one of the typical student activists, but she's a nobody now. its typical arts students who need to feel important.

they held a retarded march through my school asking for free black tuition, i'm glad that 90% of my school are completely apathetic and just ignored them. it was hilarious, they just looked silly and embarassed being there.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-controversial-tweet-1.3523055

So how many of the top movies/songs in Switzerland right now are American?

we have to let off our steam somewhere...

fpbp

yeah 90% of our shit is american.

normal americans/canadians don't come here to discuss american music or some shit because we have entire boards for that. other countries do though.

But are real Cucknadians actually nice? I never met one.

Because the only people who inhabit Sup Forums are rejects and assholes who can't keep a social life.

Are real Brazilians a bunch of retarded monkeys? I've never met one.

I asked a serious question. -.-

Range ban canadians

That shouldn't you mean you have to be eternally grateful and try not to step on anyone's toes like some beta cuck.

We dindu nuffin.

I'm done calling you guys leaf.

Beaver anus.

Canada, land of BEAVER ANUS!

Beaver anus.

We're passive aggressive xenophobes irl too, it's just hard to tell cause we're really good at being passive aggressive. Then some fucker like Trudeau comes along, too dense to realize the rest of us are only pretending to be nice, and fucks it all up.

honestly? yes, outside of the Greater Toronto Area

nicest are east coast lads desu

>implying canadians irl aren't the same way deep inside
Literally the only thing canadians have going for them is playing the nice dork. That's it.
No identity, no achievements, nothing worth being proud about or gaining admiration from someone else. Nothing.
The 'nice canadian' is just a myth, a mask. Because the moment they let the tiniest bit of their real personality out they only meet endless scorn from everybody. And they deserve it.

Get on board Australia. All Canadian posts are to be met with "beaver anus."

>Wasting time on girls that will never date us
>Instead of bantering non-Canadians that will actually take the time out of their day to respond to us

Easy decision

What do you call this? It seems like y'all are the ones with no culture

What is your beaver anus doing though?

>torontonians are assholes meme

shut the fuck up mate, torontonians are nicer than everyone else in my hometown hamilton.

I wish I had a laughing anus.

sorry, i meant GTHA.

and of course thats true, hamilton is the failed industrial version of toronto

Yeah, but does Toronto have a beaver anus?

Fucking this. Love it when eurofags claim Americans have no culture while simultaneously being deeply penetrated by our movies, music, television and language.

>2 americans on the chart
wow you sure """showed me""" and hollywood is being run by jews
try harder

Why do the Swiss love Canadian music so much?

And 0 Swiss.

4 out of the top 7 in Switzerland are American. There are 4 on the chart... (The Chainsmokers, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Desiigner)

The point is the blue jeans you wear, the movies you watch, the music you listen to, are all American.

>playing overwatch
>people speaking frog
>wonder why are there baguettes in the north american server
>remember quebec is a thing

nuke all canada desu

Did anyone see my leaf?

no, no, no and it's our language

BTFO

>>Canadians irl
>>nicest, kindest and tollerant people
>>Canadians on Sup Forums
>>cynical, passive agressive, xenophobes with unfunny reddit tier posts
>How is this possible?

Kek

Niggers and street shitters speak English because of y'all, but it's the international language of business and the internet because of us.

>humor

Get back across the border buddy

>, but it's the international language of business

No. It's been the international language of business since the 19th century because of the British empire. Americans just made it the lingua franca, even that is debatable.

>American education

Because Sup Forums is a meme.

I say a fuckton of super racist and mean shit on this website and while I do believe some of it, it's a lot exaggerated. And saying doesn't mean doing. Even if I say fuck refugees and muslims get out, doesn't mean I won't be nice to muslims in person, not because I'm an hypocrite, because disliking something doesn't mean it has to show in your actions.

It doesn't feel any good to be a dick anyway.

>beaver anus

Every Canadian I've met online is the same.
>hates America and their nationalism while they have a fucking leaf everywhere on their profiles
>whenever someone makes fun of Canada they get defensive and bring up having Trudeau & free health care, even if they don't know if the guy is American

So you browse r*ddit? lmao

reddit is canada's most popular social network site lmfao

i see canadian stuff on the frontpage sometimes

>hates america
nope not true, we sometimes hate american shenanigans but not the country itself. this is like austrians hating germany, it can't be done.

>defensive when making fun of canada

yeah canadians have a kind of superiority complex ie, we think we have the best, most stable and most enlightened country in the world. its mostly true, we have neither europe's problems and all of their benefits.

Let's be honest, nobody would pick on Canada if it weren't Australias victim du jour.

Canadians are great people and their country is beautiful. They were some of the best fighters in the world wars and always stayed loyal to the crown.

It's hilarious seeing third world South Americans try to banter an infinitely superior country. Just because their PM is shit at the moment doesn't mean that Canada won't always be better than you. God Bless Canada

Kiwis are top buds.

Not so fast with not having Europe's problems, friendo. The way things are going, Canada will end up just another Islamic Caliphate by the end of the century.

Thanks man

As always, you can trust the Kiwi

Is that because of your beaver anus?

Leave the forced memes to Australia

Threadly reminder

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

Let it go.

>nobody would pick on Canada if it weren't Australias victim du jour
>implying anybody listens to us

That sounds suspiciously like an Australian trying to sound like an American that's trying to sound like an Australian.

thanks koala

You should be saying, "Fuck Canada and fuck Canadians," if anything. Even when you're nice to them, they still mistake you for us. Just look at this fucking idiot:

A FUCKING BEAVER!

fuck off
australia is like the retarded brother of the family
you fucking cuck

at least we're not the tumblr browser in the family xir

Come on, no need to be like that. It's 2016. You might not believe me, but it's Trudeau.

>cuck
>Canada

>Kiwis

I love you as much as the Dutch.

>being from canada
>being from alberta as well

holy shit.... I just..... I cant stop laughing...... lmao..........

Nothing wrong with that.

LMAO................... HOLY SHIT..............................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... Yep.............................................................................................................................

Dont know what Canadians youve met irl, but I can assure you that the average canuck is the same on Sup Forums as they are in reality

I thought people were supposed to stand up for their country in the face of stuff like that. Or do you see nothing wrong with Canadians on here?

>tfw your country is the same on Sup Forums as it is in real life