Why every electronic device need be created in China...

Why every electronic device need be created in China? Why American and Europe don't have factories of electronic devices?

What make China special?

cheap labour,

although quite a lot of higher end gear is made, in taiwan, japan, malaysia, as well as in the US, and EU.

it's mostly cheap mass produced consumer crap which is made in china.

Cheap labor/disregard for human rights

cheaper labor? no asking for retarded shit lilke health insurance? its the same as why india will be a superpower 2020

Apple is making iphones in india now

Price.
But really, people just don't care whether it's manufactured in china or uk, as long as it's cheap. Also muh progress, every few months "new" something, juat rebranded shit, but tell that people. Quality would justify price of manufacturing it in europe, but technology is opium of poor just like religion once was.

It's not created in China. The final steps of assembly are just in China. Design occurs in America/Europe/Japan/SK, but when it comes to finding a lowlife who can mash it all together, nobody is cheaper than the Chinese/Bangladeshis/Vietnamese. "Made in China" is heavily exaggerated almost to the point of propaganda, if you look at where all the bits and pieces of, for example, an iphone come from you'd be surprised how little of it is actually made in China.

>its the same as why india will be a superpower 2020

India won't even have functioning toilets in 2020

India superpooper 2030

>its the same as why india will be a superpower 2020

I see this delusion from real life indians, constantly, and I do not understand it. I really like India, I hope it becomes a superpower one day (it's either them or the Chinese), but Indians have been saying "we'll be a superpower in 5-10 years" since the fucking 1950s. There was even a cringey Indian government propaganda video from the 1990s called "India 2020" that shows wealthy Indians in glittering cities being served by dirt-poor English immigrants. It's absolutely bizarre.

its the effect of the poo fumes

One of the fastest developing economies and you find it difficult to believe that India could be on top? You know people used to say this about China, right?

>There was even a cringey Indian government propaganda video from the 1990s called "India 2020" that shows wealthy Indians in glittering cities being served by dirt-poor English immigrants. It's absolutely bizarre.

Link pls ?

>poo in loo

Commie China == slave labor

>superpower 2020

you mean superpooper, present day

Their population are mindless, soulless automatrons

>tfw my last two phones were made in Mexico

>fastest developing
Buzzword

Cheat labor,Raw Materials, Low amounts of Laws regarding public worker safety, Low amounts of environmental control.
That's all it boils down to.

Not only cheap labor with almost no regulations, but so many of the feeder industries that microchip fabrication relies on are already in China
If you want to start a new fab in America would would need to also already have all the other industries around you too unless you want to ship back and forth between US and China just to assemble a few chips
If you want to start a new fab facility SEA and China are your only real options right now

they have decades of experience

Cheap labor and insect like, hive minded mentality among its people due to a ruthless communist government that likes to rp as anarchocapitalist on the global stage.

>One of the fastest developing economies

Of course they develop faster, they are way way way behind in development and they are catching up.
Like, they are making a century worth of progress in a decade, but that's because they do it on areas still stuck in 1500s infrastructure.

Near-slave working conditions.

its an Sup Forums meme

lol Europe

>i have never taken a macroeconimics class
>i dont even know what labor unions are

Is this really Sup Forums today?

It's an ancap paradise with zero accountability and no consumer protection to speak of. They build electronics because they can't grow anything in their poisoned farmlands anymore.

Companies moved production there to save money, and you enabled their behavior.

As long as the burgers and are still in the game (and keep buying from the Chinese), there can't be another true superpower. A power yes, but no superpower.

Lax environmental regulations
Lax safety regulations
Lax worker protections
Low wages
A government uninterested in intellectual property laws

what

BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Passport

> ancap paradise
You can't pass a fart without the ok of the government. In China, you'll be happy to have 10 regulations slapped on you, because that means they're allowing you to do business there.
Sure, there's no consumer regulation, but there are economic regulations. You can't just waltz there with loads of dosh and expect to open a factory and just export willy-nilly.
They may not be economic communist anymore, but they are politically communist.
China is many things, but to hear that it's an ancap paradise is the most naive thing I heard all day.

high-tech made by mexican lol

That's exactly why they can become a super power. Only concentrate on cheap labour not quality of life.

US companies need to employ refugees because American workers fail on drug tests

US companies need to stop drug testing.

Actually, there are talks underway for Foxconn to bring a factory to Wisconsin. I don't know how it'll pan out, but it's interesting news.