YOU DIDNOT LET ME HAVE SOCIAL SKILLS

NOW WHAT?

WHAT I DO WITH MY LIFE

IM TIRED OF STAY IN HOUSE DOING NOTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It'll get better :^)

pls be my friend

subscribed

Are you shitposting? I see you post this kind of thread almost daily for the past few weeks.

Let me tell you something, all that you are is not your parents fault but your own.

If your parents are controlling and over-protective tell them to back off and let you live your own life, if they don't listen tell them to go fuck themselves and move out. It will be hard but who fucking cares, life is hard.

My dad came to this country with nothing, everyone hated him and abused him but he stayed strong and proved to them all he could do it.

Just dig deep within yourself, that light within your soul, that one that prevents you from killing yourself, listen to that, listen deeply to yourself.

There's always a choice. Choose a better life for yourself, choose to live, just go and live and smile and be happy and sad, but always be in control of yourself.

Shut up, asswipe. Grow some fucking balls and learn to enjoy other things but women and other people's company.
All you need is you and your money (if you don't have money, go get a job). People are disgusting anyway.

>I hate my fucking life

Then change it.

>I don't wanna kill myself but I dont wanna live anymore

If you truly hated your life, you'd have killed yourself by now. The very fact you are hesitant about ending your life goes to show you do have some faith in yourself, however small.

>i dont wanna die alone

How do you know you will? We never know when we'll die.

>i will die alone

You don't know that for sure.

>no gf no friends

There's someone for everyone. You need to go find them.

>parents

They might have shielded you from the world for your own good but you are living proof that they acted in their own selfish interest; it is their fault, but don't feel as if you're in any way to blame.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your terribad syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

Do me next.

10/10 if troll

7/10 if copypasta

get off your phone alozjy the toilets won't clean themselves

Just be yourself fäm

>There's someone for everyone. You need to go find them.
Bullshit. Also, having other people's company is not the only way to be happy.
There are so many things to explore out there and still people think that pussy is the only thing to live for.

r9k: the thread
-------------------------------------------------------
everyone above this line should fuck off to desu

iktf

Shut up, toothpaste.

It's a copypasta.

How do you know its bullshit? Humans are complex creatures, and it only takes a few to see the greatness in each of us. Learn to be a little more optimistic in life.

B A S E D

favela pls, give me an address so I can donate you some food

this image can't be real, 10 a month for food water and shelter?

I'll give you my tree address, but you must fite me, m8

here's a banana, shoo shoo monkey

literal India of south America :^)

i wonder if this is still jorge, or if other spaniards are carrying on his legacy