Is it really illegal to have a garden in New Zealand?

Is it really illegal to have a garden in New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/aussie-censor-l4d2-too-realistic
guardianlv.com/2014/05/personal-gardening-and-farming-are-becoming-illegal/
yournewswire.com/man-gets-prison-sentence-for-collecting-rainwater-on-his-own-property/
youtube.com/watch?v=8FRMilfsimE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i must know

The only country where I've heard of someone getting in trouble for having a garden was actually America

No why the fuck would there be. I live in the city and have a big garden have grown weed around the back from time to time

This is now a pinecest thread

thank me later USA

it is.
It was lobbied by the farmers so that the public are more reliant on them.

What is it like not having freedom?

>some stupid reddit post is newsworthy

You tell me.

pretty sure that's not true. New Zealand has the most freedom

You cant plant a garden to problem.

?

So you legitimately do not have firearms or gardens.

It's like they are setting you up for a dystopian future. America's government is corrupt pretty fucking thoroughly but at least we have the ability to produce our own food and deter our government from invasive bullshit if they ever wanted to go full Orwell on us.

The fuck is wrong with my brain.
Just did a big ass mountain run today.
My brain is scrambled.
I forgot where I parked the car and ended up looking for it for 20 minutes, only to realize it was 10 meters away from me.

I meant to say you cant plant a garden no problem .No weed tho.

eurogamer.net/articles/aussie-censor-l4d2-too-realistic

Look at my fucking flag idiot. Im not new zealand. And their gun laws are actually much less strict than ours

Use your brain.

then you need to say, "you can plant a garden, no problem"

I own lfd2 on steam, fuck off.

A censored version.

Fuck off reddit nigger

TF2 is low violence mode for them as well

why did you stop posting fag?

>pinecest
this is a thing

mate look at the flag

mate, stop trying to make our country seem better, you know they're illeagal, why lie about it?

of course it is, how the fuck would the agricultural industry survive otherwise

Michigan recently announced that it has made changes to its Right to Farm Act, which allowed home owners to keep a small amount of livestock on their property without being considered a nuisance, as long as the rules of the Act were followed. Chickens, beehives and goats will officially no longer be tolerated on the properties of urban and suburban farmers, due to the protection of the Right to Farm Act being lifted from small home farmers. Some Michigan farmers believe this new ruling is in place because large producers do not want individuals to provide for themselves or their families; the believed goal is to ensure all are dependent on grocers and mass producers.

guardianlv.com/2014/05/personal-gardening-and-farming-are-becoming-illegal/

Collecting rainwater on your own property in the U.S. can now lead to jail time, as has been proven by a man from Oregon who was sentenced to prison for doing just that. Who owns the rain? The US government, apparently.

yournewswire.com/man-gets-prison-sentence-for-collecting-rainwater-on-his-own-property/

youtube.com/watch?v=8FRMilfsimE

I know an American woman at work who said she wasn't allowed a garden in her front yard or something. Apparently it's legally mandated that every yard in the street has to look the same or something.

That's probably from an HOA (Home Owner Association), which is a private organization that exists in many neighborhoods. They collect fees every now and again to repave roads and shit, and make rules like that one to up the property value.