Uneducated pregnant women fast during ramadan

>uneducated pregnant women fast during ramadan
>millions of malnourished babies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's their fault. It's no secret that you don't have to fast if you are pregnant or in any other dangerous situation.

>muslim whores having miscarriages
good

hopefully the husband beats her to death for that and it'll be a twin victory

Do people get pregnant based on when Ramadan starts or is it pounding whenever?

It is the men's fault for not forcing them to eat. Women are too stupid to allow that sort of decision making.

we have synchronized pregnancy dates, the central node at mecca telepathically sends us the info at the correct time

then the brothers and cousins of the girl go for honnorkilling, starting a chain reaction

yeah a turkish friend of mine was trying to convince her pregnant friend to not fast. she was sick and shit but still fast during a fucking pregnancy.

it explains alot actually, i bet most retarded muslims were born during ramadan.

In Judaism, pregnant women aren't expected to fast because that's retarded.

The T*rks on Sup Forums claim to be pretty tall, they can't be that malnourished

I'm 7 feet tall, have a 12 inch dick, make $100 million a year, live in a mansion, and fuck 5 new virgin girls every day.

>fuck 5 new virgin girls every day.
Even on Ramadan?

Especially on Ramadan.

The kids are inbred anyway

The quran specifically states that children, elderly, weak/sick and pregnant women arent expected to fast. Too bad muslims cant read to begin with because learning is haram.

>implying your average Muslim woman has a basic level of education
>implying your average Muslim has actually read the quran

Well, to avoid this muslims should have stablished a date to fuck too... something like being able to fuck only the three month after Ramadam, that should solve the problem

I saw some somali on the tram yesterday reading a small quran. He spent ages on the same page, so He was either struggling to read, or trying to memorise it.

>learning is haram.
actually the opposite, being stupid because not willing to learn is haram

>or trying to memorise it.
Or maybe he was repeating a specific part over and over again? Some surahs are better to read than others during Ramadan.

Were people scared?

I was in the north of Melbourne, so it's pretty normal there. I even helped his Somali friend carry her pram off the tram.

He might be a rascist and a turk
But this is actually true
The Muslim women stay home all week and dont know anything but gicing birth and breathing

Is that much like your Orthodox women?

Problem is that they need to fuck every moment possible
How do you expect them to get 19kids

>n the UK more than 50 per cent of British Pakistanis marry their first cousins – in Bradford that figure is 75 per cent
>children of first cousins are ten times more likely to be born with recessive genetic disorders which can include infant mortality, deafness and blindness.

You need to post a proper source. I'm not disagreeing that Muslims often marry their cousins, I just find it interesting that it's so wide spread even among diaspora.

You forgot one line

>Muslims have on average much lower IQs as a result

That doesn't satisfy my needs. Of course inbreeding is rife in muslim countries, but what I want to know is if they continue this when they immigrate to western nations.
>Glorious non-inbred Australia

INSHALLAH, LET IT HAPPEN!

Mass immigration yes in Britain yes. The ones you get in Aus- no.

Because they think they are better than whites

>Muslims have on average much lower IQs as a result
based kimchi

Just like that camel war

R4R3

No wonder why their youth is adopting radical Islam. Because they're all fucked in the head.

This is sad but true.

This.

This explains everything desu

I'd be more concerned about the rampant inbreeding among the Arab countries plus Pakistan. Just because your beloved warlord thought fucking cousins is superb it doesn't mean you have to marry your cousins EVERY FUCKING GENERATION.

In UK most deformed little shits are born to "Asians".

Pregnant women don't fast, neither do women during PMS.

>millions of malnourished inbred babies

>what I want to know is if they continue this when they immigrate to western nations.
That's a bizarre question. What exactly is migrating to the west supposed to accomplish other than them opening kebab shops or collecting gibs? Once you step onto western soil, you stop being retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Does that happen?

>Listen to muslim radio
>fucking retard asking the same fucking retarded ass questions each years
>"hello sheikh can i drink water with my medicine during ramadan if i'm about to die ?? :DDD"

JUST FUCK MY RELIGION UP

>does it brink my fast if water goes up my asshole :DDDD

If their cousin didn't follow them in britain they don't have cousin to marry anymore

>Can i wash my teeth with water and a toothbrush ??? XDD

>Muslim reluctance to teach theory of Evolution is Haram

You know, I felt kinda bad but then it said they kept trying to have children and they have six fucking kids. Absolute subhumans.