Jailbreak ios 8.0.1?

how to jailbreak ios 8.0.1 with icloud locked iphone?

all tutorials require me to go into setting to start/ continue jailbreak process. is there any different jailbreak that can jailbreak while in dfu ?

the whole point of me trying to jailbreak is to bypass icloud lock screen

Give it back Jamal

Stop stealing things

I didn't steal it

is it possible to do this

ask the owner for help

Then why don't you know the log in?

This gets asked every day and no you can't do it so that stolen phone you paid for is just a paperweight

you stupid fucken trolls always assuming I stole this device . fuck you peice of shit idiots sitting there like a couch potato . I hope you die of a heart attack from eating too many french fries . you fucken spic nigger cunts wetbacks

Give
It
Back
Randy

Calm down Tyrone, just make sure to steal an Android phone next time

there is a way to do you fucken knock . but its such a fucken secret cause people dont want to give free service you idiot plebs kys NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

IM GOING TO STRAP A SHEET OF LSD TO YOUR FOREHEAD YOU HIPPIE CUNT

POOR NIGGER

tell me how to hactivate ios 8.01

ios 6.0 .... 7.0 you can put into dfu mode &&& when selecting to install cydia there is option to hactivate . HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THIS IOS 8 SIMPLE QUESTION

niggers holding the secret I wont feed you kfc

I have actual reasonable advice for you so what you want to do is plug the phone into a computer then you go to their house for like an d to go their house for a bit and it oni and I will be over in a bit and get it thougj be a little too far from people than it was when you have any suggestions to be the best show ever talked about that kind a bit longer to be the prime NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Give it back Jamal

No its impossible if icloud shat on the phone. There was a service that you could connect directly via ip when entering your wlan data but you could not download apps and connect to oficial servers. Its down now btw.

Dismantle the shit, sell display and other parts and sell logicboard on ebay as defect

STUPID NIGGER SPIC FUCKEN TWAT CUNT BITCH HOE KIKE I LYNCH YOUR FAMILY

>fucken

the sign of a genuine retard

are you sure I took my prior iphone to an indian (same version && ios) to remove icloud &&& that guy did it in less than an hour Im pretty sure there is a way to do it

Get android. You don't need to break it for most of the function that the ios isn't capable of :^)

fuck you stupid prairie nigger

No its impossible. What he did was removing the phone pin, on icloud not even the smelliest pooinloo has a chance.

dude andriod is fucken cancer the entire reason I want to remove iphone cloud is to jailbreak ; unlock phone carrier ;

ok im not going to lie phone I had prior was stolen . when I stole it , it had gotten icloud locked very next day . man thats a load of buttocks im pretty sure there is a way YOU NIGGERS TELL ME IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT HIDING YOUR SECRETS YOU INJUN FUCKS SPILL THE BEANS

there is a way. bullshit half you people are chinks tell me

TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE ICLOUD LOCK YOU STUPID NIGGERS

MUSLIMS DESTROY LITERALLY EVERY COUNTRY THEY MIGRATE TO. FACT

GIVE IT BACK MOHAMMED

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER STUPID MONKEY NIGGERS NIGGERS BANNA EATING KEEPING SECRETS NIGGERSNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

There is a way, a chinese tool that reflashes the intern storeage as new and deletes imei number so your phone is registered as new on apple servers.

But in order to use that you cant be black.

I hate you stupid asians keeping your secrets tell me how to remove I cloud lock

Locki locki 5 dorra

Why would you help a nihger you faggot?
I bet he doesnt have a microwave at home

Ive tried that on my ipod and didnt work.
Iphone 5 no problem but cant use icloud myself anymore and no track my phone service. Sucks but stolen goods so whatev

there is a way, but it involves disassembling the phone

And shoving it up your ass piece by piece

no, you have to remove the memory chip, solder it on a USB stick and delete a certain file

Try soldering anything smaller than your fingernail without a smd station.

Like user above me said throw that fucker into the MC'wave and kill the rfid chip. Its the only chip that is sensetive to mcwave rays because apple uses them to write imei data on it. Kill it and icloud is gone forever

stupid nigger spics

Did u try it out or still searching for chinese malware wirh ,,icloud unlocker 3.5" as a name?

lmao shut the fuck up ,stinky immigrant

I immigrated into your moms bed tonigjt and filled out my asylum contract in her pussy

Am I on Sup Forums or Sup Forums? I can't tell with this thread

give it back, Tyrone

And you need to have an IQ higher than 90 jamal

Apple employee here. Yeah; there is a way if you're willing to give an Israeli company about 150,000 to unlock a device.

I take it you won't though.

This thread is an example the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

>there is a way if you're willing to give an Israeli company about 150,000 to unlock a device.
But it only works on iPhone 5c or older.

>Am I on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?
There never was much difference.
Eventually every board will be a flavor of Sup Forums, if it isn't already.

A jailbreak will not remove the iClould lock. The lock is tied to the hardware. Congratulations faggot, you've been cucked by non-free software. Enjoy your paperweight.