How on earth does it get any better than the s8+? I feel like I've literally hit the epitome of smartphones

How on earth does it get any better than the s8+? I feel like I've literally hit the epitome of smartphones.

By buying a phone that isn't horrendously overpriced?

>buying glued phones
Fucking retarded normalfag

They are on eBay for 600 new. How is that overpriced poorfag?

>smartphone

Back to Sup Forums, gaymer

How is it overpriced to buy cutting edge technology? Damn things had 4gbs of ram.

Normies buy iphones.

Can't decide on the plus or the 8. Going to feel them in my hands later but leaning toward the 8+

Just wait for the note 8.

>memescreen phones
The s8 is shit. Display is unnecessarily tall, and you have to crop in if you want to fill the whole screen. Not to mention the fucking bixby button. Also

>oled meme
>screen burn in

I went to me local t mobile store and all the galaxy phones had their displays burned in. Galaxy phones are absolute shit not to mention Samshit sells all your data to advertisers.

>2017
>not buying the xz premium, the fastest phone in the world
Wew'd

>Normies buy iphones.
And samshit, htc and so on. They buy the "best looking" phone without thinking.

No matter what phone you buy it gets fkkin retarded within 2-3 years.
When new a 300 dola phone does the exact same shit in the exact same way.
I think cycling through phones every 2 years at around 200-300 doodles is the best

I don't want that big of a phone

I bought one basically brand new off of some retarded mexican guy on facebook marketplace for $500: he had no idea he had to remove his google account and sold me a deadlocked phone so had to reach back to him and show him how to remove.

If they make a slimmer lighter phone with the same size screen and it's faster....god damn they're gonna get my money.

Fine fucking pay you uppity piece of shit. You don't deserve to have your money anyway.

Poor fag here. Only had money for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Can't see a real reason to buy a more expensive phone.
Samsung is becoming a I(android)droid [still has more feature and jack tho]

>current year
>still lags
I'm good, thanks.

By getting a BlackBerry Q5, Q10, P'9983, Classic, Passport, Priv, or KEYone

Cashed out some btc to go buy one.
Looked at reviews, decided to wait until the note 8, gonna use the money for a new graphics card and headphones
good thing my Note 2 is a beast and still going strong since i got it in 2012, i could use it for another year if i had to.
>tfw my 2010 galaxy s is also still going strong and i use it for jogging
Waiting for the note 8 because if i buy a new galaxy phone i'll be using it for a minimum 4 years before i upgrade, might as well get the best.
Hopefully the Note 8 will be more robust than the 8+ and also a little wider, i like my phones to have that thicc

>better than the s8+?
The fingerprint reader position is a deal breaker for my, I'll keep my S7 for another year. The real Sup Forums will be the S9 with its fingerprint reader behind the glass and possible advanced AMOLED technology.

modern phones have had 6gb for a while now faggot.

note 8 is rumoured to have all those due to the note series traditionally being their frankenstein guineapig series

>mfw first day on job get taken out to lunch and given free S8+ and service

Shit I have to check out the notes. What is their target audience?

butthurt poorfag.
>samshit sells your data
you fucking toddler don't know how to control your phone, no surprise. you also can't tell that oled will not get burnt in by regular (4-6 hours SoT) usage because you've never owned one.

Normal people who like big phones. It has the pen and all but it's not like you're going to get more work done than on a regular phone. I have a note and had high hopes for the note 7 but you probably know what happened to them.
seems like it's going to be the stupid 18.5:9 like on the s8, just bigger.

Note 8 bruh

4k gearvr

note 7 was unironically the greatest phone ever released before the s8+ only thing wrong with it was it was also a bomb

U U U U

There's a lot of smartphones that has same specification and it's cheeaper.... Lot of onlineshop

smaller rounded corners

smaller edges