How can we fix Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoya_Oshichi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it'll normalize in a couple of decades

Ban the animated Jew.

What happened in 1966?

we dropped a third one in secret

And it only killed unborn Japanese people, because their death rate didn't spike, huh?

it was a test to see if we could eliminate cuck babeis

It's not surprising that Sup Forums is so pissed of at Miyazaki. Half of Sup Forums is waifu threads at any given time.

Outdated chart. Their birth rate has been rising.

off*

I mean, I don't like it either, but that's how capitalism works. You cater to your audience who gives you money, and Otaku love to buy merchandise, which is what is running the industry.
Until the anime industry can find something outside of merchandise to make bank on it will continue to be Otaku central.

Same thing as Sup Forums being mad at Alan Moore.

Works both ways, user. If you just let consumers dictate everything then consumers will ruin that thing so much that even those same consumers won't want it anymore.

they need to change their shity culture, or evolve into making familyless babies in factories and see how that works out. maybe automate their lives up until age 10 then sell that technology for families without time to rise kids

make them import hordes of jamal and ahmed to help their economy...kebab shall save them

The japs are ascending to a higher dimension

We don't care, they aren't white.

a superstition based on the legend of this bitch made people hesitate to have kids in that year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoya_Oshichi

>In the calendar then used in Japan, a year is known by five elements, and one of 12 animals. Oshichi was born in 1666, the year of the fire horse (Hinoe Uma), which recurs every 60 years. Since then, it has been thought inauspicious for a girl to be born in the year of the fire horse – and in Japan, fewer children are born in such years (the most recent being 1966).[6][7]

Birth rate has increased since 2005 in Japan.
The issue will be solved within 10 years.

That's not true. The slight recovery (still one of the worst) can't compensate for the death number and rising aging rate at all. The situation will keep getting worse for at least three or four decades unless Japan imports immigrants

Or if you guys start fucking like Latinos.

it is fine.

no need to be fixed.

import me blease

That would require a Cold War U.S. foreign policy to stunt the nation's development and indirectly impoverishes millions through the backing of a ruthless dictatorship. Only then will they follow the way of the latinos.

I dunno, dude, I don't think penises -need- that kind of outside support to do their job.

>only I, her creator, can fap to my daugteru-waifu

Millions of Russians were pleasuring themselves to the Hare and Vyacheslav Kotyonochkin didn't get butthurt.

It's a boy, lmao
Nobody fap on this.

>It's a boy, lmao

That's precisely why they were faping, you fool.